VN Others Abandoned Jamal Banged My Mom! [v0.67a] [shiloo]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

NaughtyScales

Dec 28, 2017
So this game about MC who have crush on his mom, but she whore who want young dick. When Jamal have affair with her, MC decided stop been pussy and resolve weight issue, rise stamina, and in process visit Jamal house where corrupt and turn his sister and mom to personal sex slave, then he seduce Jamal girlfriend, in University he sabotage Jamal grades. So in end Jamal kicked from University at home he forced to hear how MC have threesome with his mom and sister, and when he have date with girlfriend he only allowed watch how MC fucks her. All this mentally break him and he unable satisfy MC mom in bed. This is where MC comfort and dominate his slut mother. But surprise she got pregnant from Jamal, but MC forced her do abortion.
I'm right ?
Can't wait when this game will be finished.

Apr 5, 2018
Game Title: JAMAL BANGED MY MOM

*F95Zone user reads title*
*F95Zone user looks at black male with white milf*
*F95Zone user scrolls through preview images*

F95Zone users: WTF NTR? HE HAS SEX WITH MOM? EW! DO I HAVE SEX IN THIS GAME? I DONT LIKE NTR BUT I FEEL THE NEED TO EXPRESS MY OPINION WITH EVERYONE ELSE HERE.

Mar 23, 2019
The 0.2 should mean .2 scenes, not version number. People are better off reading a literotica version of this than getting a 1/4 of a chub with this peek of a demo.

Reactions: 215303j

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
God fucking damn it, can't we have a single NTR game without the anti-NTR army storming the thread in full force?

You don't like NTR? Great, how about you ignore the game that is entirely about NTR?
Nope :-D What? I thought you guys liked humiliation? kekeke Sorry, could not resist.

But seriously: Maybe a different board section for NTR stuff where only people who sign up for it get access (and bitching about NTR gets ppl perma-banned) might be a good idea, both for the haters and the fans?

About the game, the renders look rather atrocious, feels like a quick cash grab by turning outrage triggers to 11. If I'd like the genre, I'd probably wait out a few more versions before committing to this.

Cheers!

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Game Title: JAMAL BANGED MY MOM

*F95Zone user reads title*
*F95Zone user looks at black male with white milf*
*F95Zone user scrolls through preview images*

F95Zone users: WTF NTR? HE HAS SEX WITH MOM? EW! DO I HAVE SEX IN THIS GAME? I DONT LIKE NTR BUT I FEEL THE NEED TO EXPRESS MY OPINION WITH EVERYONE ELSE HERE.
True, but tbh, isn't that half the fun of having a message board? We'd have to disable write access for everyone but uploaders for this not to happen. Try to see the humour in it :)

Last edited:

kav33

Jan 15, 2020
Nope :-D What? I thought you guys liked humiliation? kekeke Sorry, could not resist.

But seriously: Maybe a different board section for NTR stuff where only people who sign up for it get access (and bitching about NTR gets ppl perma-banned) might be a good idea, both for the haters and the fans?

About the game, the renders look rather atrocious, feels like a quick cash grab by turning outrage triggers to 11. If I'd like the genre, I'd probably wait out a few more versions before committing to this.

Cheers!
90% of the games on here are a cash grab so that's nothing new, with their shit generic character models, same old story stolen from every other game

Reactions: Pyrrical and greenp

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
So how do I actually know it wasn't my mom who banged Jamal, and not as stated above.

Maybe its a chicken and the egg type situation. :unsure:

MuleCurse

May 8, 2017
Ha these all go down the route of BBC which isn't a new concept really (I get it that there's a market/fetish/genre/liking for that but it'd be nice to see someone change it up a bit and not lean hard into the racial cucking/stereotypes a thousand other games have done before)..
That's not how capitalism works. People love that shit down south where they have those imported historical German flags hanging right next to historically incorrect Confederacy flags on the wall.
And they only like it black on white.

But I feel your pain. Racial shit, stereotyping, it's all the same retarded boring shit.

Reactions: crewfalcons

knurd

Jun 2, 2019
Game Made with the Klub17! Now if "Northcry" would make a game it be one I like to see.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes