VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How can I play this on mac? I tried using wine but it only gives me a white screen with audio
The error is usually from the extracting the prepatched games with WinRAR, but the game doesn't really work on Mac any more I'm afraid. It's now been removed from the supported OS list on .

Edit - Oh but has a Electron port for Mac, you could try that. You might have to make yourself a copy of the game with their patches for it.
Mind telling me how to unlock the final 2 that I'm missing from the picture...
Look back here, you need wine to drink at night.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shatteredstar

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
when was the last post by dev and what's the usual time frame for an update
No time frame. There was a post on Pivix about Ray's games in May, otherwise it's occasional . Like the Pivix said though they do seem to be focusing on the new Love at First Sight game, but also their digital art book at the moment.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If there's confusion over not having a schedule then there's a section on the old about game updates...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They don't have anything like a patreon as far as I know, so no subscribers to keep happy.

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
This is not an actual mod.Just extra clothes and backgrounds and stuff to swap and replace existing files.Always make backups of original files so you can switch back if you dont like new ones.Have fun!...Had to split files into 3 to upload.some of the clothes havent been tested.but the majority of them have been.Just havin fun wantin to share.
where do we put these files?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How can I install the teaching feeling mods?
If you mean BryEdw's modified clothes the look above. For mods you need to make sure they're for the right version of the game, and for the right patch. Ones from tfpatchguy won't mix with przemo's patch. Install mods just...

Reactions: ScarGazer

Sukehx

Aug 28, 2020
how do you unlock these? Ive tried looking it up but it seems that these are new or something because no guide i see tells u how. [these are the last3/4 on the 2nd page btw]

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes