VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
im kinda surprised this is still getting updates are they all bug fixes or is some new content getting addedd?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I was going from what Ray had said before, and the tweet from after the release...

"There are no new events because it is mainly an improvement in functions and UI."

With a basic MTL I couldn't work out what some of the change log was saying. The ULMF translator was waiting for 3.0.0 to appear, and said they're going to take a look and see what's different coding wise.

Reactions: Shatteredstar

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
I was going from what Ray had said before, and the tweet from after the release...

"There are no new events because it is mainly an improvement in functions and UI."

With a basic MTL I couldn't work out what some of the change log was saying. The ULMF translator was waiting for 3.0.0 to appear, and said they're going to take a look and see what's different coding wise.
Well i will still make my version, you all are free to use version you most like to use

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
This is test build of Transfix it's only purpose is to test how much existing translation is actually usable in 3.0
Notes:
1.Menu/icon/UI is untranslated
2.Only thing that is translated is text
3.Please tell me if text is working fine

P.S this is test version and will be updated in few days,i am releaseing it earlier cuz i might make 0 progress tomorrow due to college work.

ThisIsMyAcc

Dec 21, 2018
Anyone know any games similar to this one? Where a girl is your slave/captive/whatever and she gradually gets more and more sexual overtime. Orange Trainer is the most similar one I know.

Bobio.marley

Dec 25, 2019
This is test build of Transfix it's only purpose is to test how much existing translation is actually usable in 3.0
Notes:
1.Menu/icon/UI is untranslated
2.Only thing that is translated is text
3.Please tell me if text is working fine

P.S this is test version and will be updated in few days,i am releaseing it earlier cuz i might make 0 progress tomorrow due to college work.
*Weren't sure if you wanted parts where it was still JP only in one slide then eng on other / OR / both together but here I go*

ATM, all H scenes found are JP and ENG mixtures, half of going out to town stuffs ( both togeth and alone ).
and these are not ALL.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Shatteredstar

Shatteredstar

Sep 21, 2018
A patch to fix some bugs is up on the , and was updated just an hour ago.
This is lethal levels of cuteness. You're trying to kill us. I know you warned us, but this... this needs a 6 stage warning system, like ballistic missile warning systems.

edit: grammar...

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.50 star(s) 107 Votes