• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

Shatteredstar

Sep 21, 2018
Check their for the killing blow, they take their mini Sylvie out on trips and give her pancakes too.
I dunno how I escaped death after viewing those, but a thought comes to mind. I wonder if Ray is foreshadowing future content.

Edit: I was too excited from all the 3.0 news and cuteness, these are from Oppo not Ray.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There isn't an update to the op. Is there a raw 3.0 available anywhere?
I've been checking , and a lot, but nothing yet. I suck at searching places like h/ though. Unless przemo adds it to their folder you probably won't see it in the opening post until the translation patch.
...I wonder if Ray is foreshadowing future content.
That's a fans page. But it does sound like Ray wants the game to eventually end with a ring, so maybe we'll see a similar dress eventually.

Oct 9, 2018
Translated the buttons during sex, but only the buttons. I'm not a workaholic like Przemo.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't do these 4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This still includes the translated boot screen.

Last edited:

Sildani

May 15, 2018
Hi all, forgive my questions here, especially if they’ve been asked before.

Is the original dev still working on this? Thought his name was Freakishly Charming, but I keep running into another name for him here.

Is his endgame still marrying Sylvie?

Are Nephy or the Shopkeeper fuckable? I figured they would be at some point...

Does Sekai still own this, or did they abandon it?

Thanks to you all!

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
There's a for Endearing Nephy. It might be (pretty much) the same version as the one currently in przemo's folder though going by the dates. That's all I can find around.
nephy?... is there a game for her?

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Hi all, forgive my questions here, especially if they’ve been asked before.

Is the original dev still working on this? Thought his name was Freakishly Charming, but I keep running into another name for him here.

Is his endgame still marrying Sylvie?

Are Nephy or the Shopkeeper fuckable? I figured they would be at some point...

Thanks to you all!
1.Yes he is working and his dev name is Ray-kbys, he just took break from TF and focused on other projects
2.Not yet
3.Not yet (But ray made a pool about who should he expand next vot was 49/51 for nephy)
4.Sekai kinda dropped it there is a pdf abour, but i cant remeber where.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Einsen

Nov 1, 2020
Hey im kinda new here, how can i play the game in english? i know theres a "mod" that lets you do it, id appreciate the help

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
nephy?... is there a game for her?
Her fan game was there on the , or in .
Go to the and click on the website link to read about the disaster.
Hey im kinda new here, how can i play the game in english? i know theres a "mod" that lets you do it, id appreciate the help
Already installed to the games in the opening post, one with extra mods one just the translation. Don't use WinRAR. If games are here in the games section translations should be already installed, or at least in the opening post.

Reactions: Fake Rabi ~

VioletLilac

Aug 9, 2020
my TF 3.0 is stuck on the data loading thing, how long do these usually take? it runs way too long for me and i haven't even get into the game at all

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes