il497

Oct 11, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whining aside, I do love almost every single other aspect of this game so far, and look forward to seeing how the story progresses, even if I'll have to skip and skim through some (or a lot) of Lily's content to avoid the heavily implied incest content present even without the incest mod.

Last edited:

Dondolo2

Jul 29, 2020
Is the "Lily examination" the end of the current update? I have completed all quests, but Lily always says "I'm busy, come back later"

So I guess, that's the end? I'm out of the loop and didn't get any "end of update" warnings.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Is the "Lily examination" the end of the current update? I have completed all quests, but Lily always says "I'm busy, come back later"

So I guess, that's the end? I'm out of the loop and didn't get any "end of update" warnings.
I'm at the end of the current version, with everything done.
If you go to the Quest Log you should see this:
1607688789866.png
If you are at this point, then you should be at the end of the current content. (y)

Dondolo2

Jul 29, 2020
I'm at the end of the current version, with everything done.
If you go to the Quest Log you should see this:
View attachment 937828
If you are at this point, then you should be at the end of the current content. (y)
I have that at the top, but there is a second quest below that tells me to go to Lily for examination, but she always says she's busy.

stormtiger

Mar 22, 2020
I have that at the top, but there is a second quest below that tells me to go to Lily for examination, but she always says she's busy.
if you do not have a bug on your copy. In the Evening at least 1 day after her room is built. This event only can be triggered in the evening.

Reactions: whichone

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
For those in the past who disagreed about femdom then I want to ask you this... A. Why would this thread be marked as Femdom and B. if you have seen dev logs you know more femdom like content is a possibility

However, I'm not saying that I am still 100% on board with the idea.

Reactions: Ianuda

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
For those in the past who disagreed about femdom then I want to ask you this... A. Why would this thread be marked as Femdom
Safety first. You've no doubt seen the rages around NTR on this site and the situation is often nowhere near being what constitutes Netorare.

and B. if you have seen dev logs you know more femdom like content is a possibility

However, I'm not saying that I am still 100% on board with the idea.
Getting a forced footjob by a girl who is being mind controlled by a demon is not femdom.
The fact that she is female is indisputable. The fact that the demon is controlling her means that it's possibly not her who is dominating you, but him.
For future stuff, I can't say. It hasn't happened yet.
It does seem that the experience has awoken a bit of a desire within the sister's character, so future stuff is definitely plausible.

Reactions: Ianuda

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Safety first. You've no doubt seen the rages around NTR on this site and the situation is often nowhere near being what constitutes Netorare.

Getting a forced footjob by a girl who is being mind controlled by a demon is not femdom.
The fact that she is female is indisputable. The fact that the demon is controlling her means that it's possibly not her who is dominating you, but him.
For future stuff, I can't say. It hasn't happened yet.
It does seem that the experience has awoken a bit of a desire within the sister's character, so future stuff is definitely plausible.
It's a female dominating a guy. Period, it's still considered femdom/top and bottom.

But again its just a matter of opinion :)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
It's a female dominating a guy. Period, it's still considered femdom/top and bottom.

But again its just a matter of opinion :)
See, I'd say that it's not because femdom is a specific kink and really it requires the woman to get off on her position of authority and power, as well as the sub guy to get off on his position of none, too.
It's not femdom just cos the girl goes on top, is it?
Is it really femdom if she's hypnotised into acting that way, once, but has no knowledge of it? Then, when she gains knowledge of it, feels awful for it?
It's very similar to people on this site classifying any girl in the game who has sex with someone who is not the MC as NTR.
It's not, by definition, but it seems to be here.

Reactions: Karnewarrior

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
See, I'd say that it's not because femdom is a specific kink and really it requires the woman to get off on her position of authority and power, as well as the sub guy to get off on his position of none, too.
It's not femdom just cos the girl goes on top, is it?
Is it really femdom if she's hypnotised into acting that way, once, but has no knowledge of it? Then, when she gains knowledge of it, feels awful for it?
It's very similar to people on this site classifying any girl in the game who has sex with someone who is not the MC as NTR.
It's not, by definition, but it seems to be here.
I guess I would say that or reverse rape.

• Angry
Reactions: Dragon59

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I guess I would say that or reverse rape.
I guess, when you consider that some ppl pay for it, the BDSM prostitute probably doesn't get off on it too much, so maybe my analogy doesn't count.
But, all the same, it wasn't her purposefully doing it. She was under mind control, so whatever she did was not actually her doing it, it was the entity controlling her.
Although, that would then make it homosexual (for the entity). lol Can't win :ROFLMAO:
I also don't really like the term "reverse rape". It's rape.
Calling it "reverse rape" is effectively misandrist. It suggests that "rape" is something that only men can do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragon59

graniteexcalibur

Aug 23, 2017
tbh i thought the graphics would be offputting by this game is actually pretty fantastic in terms of its writing and mechanics. combat is enjoyable, although i do wish there were more weapons, or some form of armor. also all the teasing at pregnancy like Please.

Reactions: HogRocket

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Dude seriously? You need damn stop!
At this rate when we close to game finale our character will be disabled person to whom need take care from other people. This is action-horror adult game not heavy drama adult game -_-

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 680 Votes