Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I'm struggling to remember now mate, was a while ago for me, sorry.
Think there was a spade we used, too & that's fogging my memory.
I'm positive that you do not need to sharpen the axe twice, no.

The one thing I absolutely do remember is not being able to beat the human shadows & that was definitely because I did not have my Health stat raised high enough.
If you're having difficulty beating the human shadows, put your stat gains from kills into Health & work on gaining a few more by killing the raccoons and boars.
View attachment 930063
View attachment 930065
Edit: wasn't the spade, was the spear that I was thinking of.
View attachment 930051
Oh, another thing for Stamina, make sure you mess around with one of the girls before you go out (night before works), to get the green arrow by the menu icon, giving you 20% extra:
View attachment 930062
Oh I don't have issues with human shadows when it comes to my health. It's at 340.

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Been there, done that! Health at top level. Fucked Mia and got blown but still not able to waste a human shadow!
The Raise Morale boost only lasts for one game day, so you need to repeat it each night/day that you want to gain it.
If you gain it at night, it will remain in place for the following day.
Where you say "Health at top level", how much do you have?
As you can see from my screenshots, mine shows 180 + 200.

Oh I don't have issues with human shadows when it comes to my health. It's at 340.
lol Apologies, my bad. Answering 2 issues from 2 people, transposed them! doh :FacePalm:

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
The Raise Morale boost only lasts for one game day, so you need to repeat it each night/day that you want to gain it.
If you gain it at night, it will remain in place for the following day.
Where you say "Health at top level", how much do you have?
As you can see from my screenshots, mine shows 180 + 200.

lol Apologies, my bad. Answering 2 issues from 2 people, transposed them! doh :FacePalm:
It's alright man. I tested out the other weapons for a comparison and the axe (obviously) does the most damage. So I'm guessing the axe was never meant to one hit kill a raccoon at all with a normal no-stamina draining attack it seems, unless someone else says otherwise, then maybe the game's damage reader messed up somehow on just my game. Unless the event with the sister's torture did have an impact on my attack performance as I remember the MC said he was crippled by that situation.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
It's alright man. I tested out the other weapons for a comparison and the axe (obviously) does the most damage. So I'm guessing the axe was never meant to one hit kill a raccoon at all with a normal no-stamina draining attack it seems, unless someone else says otherwise, then maybe the game's damage reader messed up somehow on just my game.
Just checked, the attacks with the knife & axe do show the same animation - for some reason I didn't think that they did.
Anyway, you cannot use the axe as a non-stamina draining attack.
It's the heavy weapon, so uses the Heavy Attack.

The knife uses no stamina:
1607205578444.png
The axe uses high stamina:
1607205640875.png

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Just checked, the attacks with the knife & axe do show the same animation - for some reason I didn't think that they did.
Anyway, you cannot use the axe as a non-stamina draining attack.
It's the heavy weapon, so uses the Heavy Attack.

The knife uses no stamina.
The axe uses high stamina.
Not true actually. Like I said earlier I did a comparison using the knife, spear, and axe on a human shadow, all with normal attacks, and there is a noticeable difference on each equipped weapon's damage. The knife looks like I barely made a scratch on it while the axe took a quarter health away, both using no stamina draining attacks. And the heavy attacks are also different based on which weapon I have equipped.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Not true actually. Like I said earlier I did a comparison using the knife, spear, and axe on a human shadow, all with normal attacks, and there is a noticeable difference on each equipped weapon's damage. The knife looks like I barely made a scratch on it while the axe took a quarter health away, both using no stamina draining attacks. And the heavy attacks are also different based on which weapon I have equipped.
You cannot use a normal attack with the axe.
You cannot use a heavy attack with the knife.
They are set, default attributes & the only way to alter which attack you use, is by using the relevant weapon. You do not hit with the axe & then choose which type of attack you want it to be, it's defined as "Heavy" by using the axe & defined as "Quick" by using the knife.
You can clearly see this if you look at the screenshots I've posted.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
You cannot use a normal attack with the axe.
You cannot use a heavy attack with the knife.
They are set, default attributes.
You can clearly see this if you look at the screenshots I've posted.
Sorry I don't mean to dispute over this, but I just tested all the weapons in both normal and heavy attacks minutes ago and I saw the difference with my own eyes. Even the heavy attack animations showed a knife while in the middle of attacking the enemy, and I'm not talking about the buttons you click on. If you don't believe me try it out for yourself. Again I'm sorry if this turned into a debate as I'm not a fan of these back and forth conversations.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Sorry I don't mean to dispute over this, but I just tested all the weapons in both normal and heavy attacks minutes ago and I saw the difference with my own eyes. Even the heavy attack animations showed a knife while in the middle of attacking the enemy, and I'm not talking about the buttons you click on. If you don't believe me try it out for yourself. Again I'm sorry if this turned into a debate as I'm not a fan of these back and forth conversations.
What are you talking about?
You do not get to choose between heavy and quick attack, other than by using the appropriate weapon.
You're not disputing this with me, you're disputing it with the game.
The axe attack always uses 20 stamina, with the Heavy Attack stat maxed.
It's the Heavy attack. There is no option for it not to be.
I have literally just provided you with screenshots, proving this & I already acknowledged that the animations are the same.
You click on the knife and it automatically uses the Quick Attack.
You click on the axe and it automatically uses the Heavy Attack, for 20 stamina cost.
There is no option in the game to do anything differently.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
What are you talking about?
You do not get to choose between heavy and quick attack, other than by using the appropriate weapon.
You're not disputing this with me, you're disputing it with the game.
The axe attack always uses 20 stamina, with the Heavy Attack stat maxed.
It's the Heavy attack. There is no option for it not to be.
I have literally just provided you with screenshots, proving this.
Then I'm confused. Why do I do a tenth of damage when I click on the knife to equip it (before entering the forest) on a human while I do a quarter of damage when I click on the axe (also before entering the forest)? When I equipped the knife and did a heavy attack on a boar the damage was nowhere near enough to kill it, as if I didn't use the axe at all.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Then I'm confused. Why do I do a tenth of damage when I click on the knife to equip it (before entering the forest) on a human while I do a quarter of damage when I click on the axe (also before entering the forest)?
Because the knife is a Quick Attack, which does less damage than the axe, which is a Heavy Attack.
Have you looked at the information it gives you in the game, which I provided in the screenshots above, circled in red?
When I equipped the knife and did a heavy attack on a boar the damage was nowhere near enough to kill it, as if I didn't use the axe at all.
You have never equipped the knife and done a Heavy Attack. This does not exist.
Both the axe and the knife are equipped. One for each type of attack. The only way you can choose which attack you use, is by using the appropriate weapon, again, as per the screenshots above, circled in red.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Because the knife is a Qucik Attack, which does less damage than the axe, which is a Heavy Attack.
Have you looked at the information it gives you in the game, which I provided in the screenshots above, circled in red?

You have never equipped the knife and done a Heavy Attack.
Both the axe and the knife are equipped. One for each type of attack. The only way you can choose which attack you use, is by using the appropriate weapon, again, as per the screenshots above, circled in red.
Then why did I not one shot the boar with a heavy stamina draining attack if the axe was supposed to do that? I know from playing this game that the axe can one shot a boar, so why did it not happen just now?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Then why did I not one shot the boar with a heavy stamina draining attack if the axe was supposed to do that? I know from playing this game that the axe can one shot a boar, so why did it not happen just now?
Please pay attention to this mate, directly from the game and I even took the time to post you screenshots to make it simple.
Knife: Quick Attack, Damage: Low, Stamina Consumption: None.
1607208320147.png
Axe: Heavy Attack, Damage: High, Stamina Consumption: High.
1607208343201.png

That's it. There is no alternative.
You have never used a Heavy Attack with the knife & you have never used a Quick Attack with the axe. It's impossible.
The only way you choose which attack you use, is by choosing which weapon you use.
Both are equipped and both are available in the combat screen, as per my screenshots.

Last edited:

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Please pay attention to this mate, directly from the game and I even took the time to post you screenshots to make it simple.
Knife: Quick Attack, Damage: Low, Stamina Consumption: None.
Axe: Heavy Attack, Damage: High, Stamina Consumption: High.

That's it. There is no alternative.
Jeez I'm not talking about that. By the way the description on the knife says stamina drain is 10. Plus I remember before knowing about the axe's existence or even owning it that I can still do heavy attacks. I'm testing it out right now as we speak and see how a quick attack is weaker when I go to the equipment menu and equip the knife then attack a shadow. I then go back to camp, equip the spear, do another quick attack on the same human, and get a better result. I then go back to camp, equip the axe, do another quick attack on the same human shadow and get an even better damage result than the knife and spear when I used quick attacks with them. I rinsed and repeated the same thing doing heavy attacks with all three weapons and got similar results. Please, PLEASE just go back into your game and use the same tests I described and you'll see what I am talking about. Even the developer could back me up on this from my own testing. There is an equipment menu screen that allows you to change weapons.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Jeez I'm not talking about that. By the way the description on the knife says stamina drain is 10. Plus I remember before knowing about the axe's existence or even owning it that I can still do heavy attacks. I'm testing it out right now as we speak and see how a quick attack is weaker when I go to the equipment menu and equip the knife then attack a shadow. I then go back to camp, equip the spear, do another quick attack on the same human, and get a better result. I then go back to camp, equip the axe, do another quick attack on the same human shadow and get an even better damage result than the knife and spear when I used quick attacks with them. I rinsed and repeated the same thing doing heavy attacks with all three weapons and got similar results. Please, PLEASE just go back into your game and use the same tests I described and you'll see what I am talking about. Even the developer could back me up on this from my own testing.
You do not need to equip the weapon once it's equipped.
Equip the axe and the knife remains as an option in the combat screen.
Once the axe is equipped, forget the Equipment menu, it's irrelevant (until you gain the Shotgun from the City & need to replace the rifle).
Only the combat menu is relevant, from that point.

Look, here, in the screenshots I already provided. Please, actually look at them, it will help you to understand:
Equipment menu:
1607208820253.png Axe equipped.

Combat menu:
1607208870541.png Knife (Quick Attack only, top option)
1607209046284.png Axe (Heavy Attack only, bottom option)
Both are equipped.

The axe is the Heavy weapon.
If you choose to use the Quick Attack you are not using the axe, you are using the knife & this will be why you did not kill the boar in one hit.

You cannot do Heavy Attacks with the knife.
You cannot do Quick Attacks with the axe.
Neither option exists in the game.

I hope you can get it from this, because I honestly don't know how to make this any more clear.

Last edited:

Tychondrious

Sep 11, 2019
This is an image from the start of the game were you are equiped only with a knife. But as you can see the combat UI shows an axe for a heavy attack which it can be used (yes with no axe equiped).
The problem whichone is you are confusing the icons with the game mechanic, assuming that if it shows an axe then it uses an axe.

So Dragon1982 is right, you can use the knife AND drain stamina with a heavy attack, and later as you are using the axe for light attacks (yes it's the axe doing the attack) it does significant more damage in comparison with the knife and NO stamina drainage.

As for you don't need to equip it as it once eqquiped, i urge you to test it in the field of battle. I did.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
This is an image from the start of the game were you are equiped only with a knife. But as you can see the combat UI shows an axe for a heavy attack which it can be used (yes with no axe equiped).
The problem whichone is you are confusing the icons with the game mechanic, assuming that if it shows an axe then it uses an axe.

So Dragon1982 is right, you can use the knife AND drain stamina with a heavy attack, and later as you are using the axe for light attacks (yes it's the axe doing the attack) it does significant more damage in comparison with the knife and NO stamina drainage.

As for you don't need to equip it as it once eqquiped, i urge you to test it in the field of battle. I did.
Fair enough.
I've made it all the way through the game without encountering any of these issues. I just equipped the best weapons available to me and had no problem, other than the one that Alibenhassan had, where raising the Health was the solution to not being able to defeat the human shadow.

As I said earlier, to Dragon, the beginning of the game was a long time ago for me. So I've already explained that I may not be remembering stuff like this, from way back when, correctly & apologised for where I may not be correct due to that fact.
My apologies, once again, to Dragon1982 for being wrong on this.

Will not bother responding or trying to help any further on this matter. Obviously you are in a similar position, so can probably help better.
Have fun, enjoy the game. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragon1982

Eisschrei

Mar 2, 2019
Hello i was wondering if someone could help me.

I am really enjoying the game but i can´t seem to get the 4th picture (the one between her under the bed, beeing proped up against a pillar in the basement and the one where you grope her breasts) of Robin.

I have allready tried several times to start a new game and get it like that but i don´t know exactly what i am looking for.
I would really appreciate some hints or the steps to get that picture because i just miss it every time.

Thanks for any reply :)

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
You do not need to equip the weapon once it's equipped.
Equip the axe and the knife remains as an option in the combat screen.
Once the axe is equipped, forget the Equipment menu, it's irrelevant (until you gain the Shotgun from the City & need to replace the rifle).
Only the combat menu is relevant, from that point.

Look, here, in the screenshots I already provided. Please, actually look at them, it will help you to understand:
Equipment menu:
View attachment 930145 Axe equipped.

Combat menu:
View attachment 930146 Knife (Quick Attack only, top option)
View attachment 930148 Axe (Heavy Attack only, bottom option)
Both are equipped.

The axe is the Heavy weapon.
If you choose to use the Quick Attack you are not using the axe, you are using the knife & this will be why you did not kill the boar in one hit.

You cannot do Heavy Attacks with the knife.
You cannot do Quick Attacks with the axe.
Neither option exists in the game.

I hope you can get it from this, because I honestly don't know how to make this any more clear.
I think not.
It's just an icon.
Every melee weapon has a quick and heavy attack.
I already test it, If you equip the axe you will deal more damage than the knife [but Heavy attack consume different]

Grim October

Oct 11, 2019
Hello i was wondering if someone could help me.

I am really enjoying the game but i can´t seem to get the 4th picture (the one between her under the bed, beeing proped up against a pillar in the basement and the one where you grope her breasts) of Robin.

I have allready tried several times to start a new game and get it like that but i don´t know exactly what i am looking for.
I would really appreciate some hints or the steps to get that picture because i just miss it every time.

Thanks for any reply :)
I think it's right before you head down to the basement. You can ask her to flash you her tits.

4.60 star(s) 673 Votes