Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
This is an image from the start of the game were you are equiped only with a knife. But as you can see the combat UI shows an axe for a heavy attack which it can be used (yes with no axe equiped).
The problem whichone is you are confusing the icons with the game mechanic, assuming that if it shows an axe then it uses an axe.

So Dragon1982 is right, you can use the knife AND drain stamina with a heavy attack, and later as you are using the axe for light attacks (yes it's the axe doing the attack) it does significant more damage in comparison with the knife and NO stamina drainage.

As for you don't need to equip it as it once eqquiped, i urge you to test it in the field of battle. I did.
Thank you for explaining it better than I could. It was what I was trying to say all along.
Fair enough.
I've made it all the way through the game without encountering any of these issues. I just equipped the best weapons available to me and had no problem, other than the one that Alibenhassan had, where raising the Health was the solution to not being able to defeat the human shadow.

As I said earlier, to Dragon, the beginning of the game was a long time ago for me. So I've already explained that I may not be remembering stuff like this, from way back when, correctly & apologised for where I may not be correct due to that fact.
My apologies, once again, to Dragon1982 for being wrong on this.

Will not bother responding or trying to help any further on this matter. Obviously you are in a similar position, so can probably help better.
Have fun, enjoy the game. (y)
No need to apologize. I often have a hard time trying to make sense to others what I'm trying to explain without getting on their nerves or being 100% clear on what I'm saying. This also applies to my real life situations that I don't want to go into detail but it had a very bad impact on my life as a kid is all I'll say.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
No need to apologize. I often have a hard time trying to make sense to others what I'm trying to explain without getting on their nerves or being 100% clear on what I'm saying. This also applies to my real life situations that I don't want to go into detail but it had a very bad impact on my life as a kid is all I'll say.
Mate, don't worry, you did not get on my nerves at all & I am very similar. I suffer from a few mental health disorders and don't come across as I'd wish on a number of occasions, particularly when I think I'm trying to be helpful to people, it often backfires.
You came across well through our conversation and were absolutely correct.
This is on me. I was wrong.
Thank you for being understanding.

jericho7777

May 15, 2020
I think the axe quest is incomplete. You should have stumbled across a hard stone at some point (can't remember where) in your travels and when you go to the kitchen, to sharpen it, it should say it isn't hard enough and you need to keep looking. Unless I missed something, the 'still looking for a whetstone' isn't complete, probably in a later update.

As for Robin, it sounds like you need to spend more time with her in the evenings. If you have trained your stamina to the point you need more motivation to improve, I think you just need to spend time with her in the evenings. Might not be any special scenes, but there are some scenes sitting on the couch where you two just sit and talk about things.
I did everything there is nothing to do to warm her up so??

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I did everything there is nothing to do to warm her up so??
Keep an eye out for the Heart icon, that's your indicator that you have a Morale scene with whichever girl it's shown on.
With Robin, what happens if you go to the lounge in the evening and choose to spend time with her by the fire? Do you just spend the evening and nothing happens?

Unless I missed something, the 'still looking for a whetstone' isn't complete, probably in a later update.
Shouldn't be incomplete, you are definitely able to complete this. If I remember rightly, you finish this quest sometime around when you fix the ski lift at the lodge, before you go to the city - I think.

Last edited:

jericho7777

May 15, 2020
Keep an eye out for the Heart icon, that's your indicator that you have a Morale scene with whichever girl it's shown on.
With Robin, what happens if you go to the lounge in the evening and choose to spend time with her by the fire? Do you just spend the evening and nothing happens?

Shouldn't be incomplete, you are definitely able to complete this. If I remember rightly, you finish this quest sometime around when you fix the ski lift at the lodge, before you go to the city - I think.
ty for ur help

Reactions: whichone
Feb 9, 2019
I'm missing Mia's third morale boost event, I have 1, 2 and 4. Anyone know what it is/when you unlock it? I've currently just brought back the box of keys from the hospital and had the 4th morale event with mia.

I should add that when I open up the morale options talking to mia, under 'jobs' there's only handjob. I'm guessing the 3rd event is a blowjob, but there's no option for it. I hope I didn't miss the point where you unlock it somehow.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I'm missing Mia's third morale boost event, I have 1, 2 and 4. Anyone know what it is/when you unlock it? I've currently just brought back the box of keys from the hospital and had the 4th morale event with mia.

I should add that when I open up the morale options talking to mia, under 'jobs' there's only handjob. I'm guessing the 3rd event is a blowjob, but there's no option for it. I hope I didn't miss the point where you unlock it somehow.
Use "Search this thread", there's definitely info on that here, it's been discussed quite a few times.

Reactions: yellowsupercar13

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Thanks for that, but did you note the date when I posted that message? It was back in April, the version of the game available at that time was V0.2.
The ski lift wasn't a fixable thing, the city was just an idea that the Dev hadn't gotten to, and the 'new' character Mia, had just been introduced in a cliff hanger where she fell on you in the elevator.

Ehh, it's all good. I put this game down way back then, it was too grindy and wasn't much to do then, maybe I need to see what has changed in the last few updates.

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
does anyone know what program the art is made with? really love this style and would be interested in using it in a future project

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Thanks for that, but did you note the date when I posted that message? It was back in April, the version of the game available at that time was V0.2.
The ski lift wasn't a fixable thing, the city was just an idea that the Dev hadn't gotten to, and the 'new' character Mia, had just been introduced in a cliff hanger where she fell on you in the elevator.

Ehh, it's all good. I put this game down way back then, it was too grindy and wasn't much to do then, maybe I need to see what has changed in the last few updates.
lol sorry, no I didn't see how long ago it was. I only saw it in a reply above that someone else made to you.
If you stopped playing back then, I can give this a huge genuine recommendation. There's no real grind, apart from raising the 3 stats, which mostly comes naturally through combat anyway.
I found the story to be solid & the setting really interesting.
Highly advise giving it another go! (y)

Reactions: CaptainBipto

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
You know, when you're waiting for updates on 60-70 games and novels and you go back and replay saves or start new games from 4-5 of them to pass the time........you know which ones are TRUELY your favorites ;)

stormtiger

Mar 22, 2020
I do not know if this bug has been found by others yet or not, but I found a bug with the combat system. When you reach level 5 in attack, your heavy attack uses the full cost of your melee weapon not half. It worked correct for the other levels of attack.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

poko.poko

May 6, 2020
I am a bit of confuse, I can see new photos at photo samples. Is there any update since last year? My game finished just before I started journey for city,

4.60 star(s) 672 Votes