Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

As always, if the Patch notes come up, the download links will follow. Mist version 0.5 will be released later today.

Save compatibility:

Should work completely fine.

New Content:

1. Added a new area to the game. This one is a bit different from what you might be used to.

2. A whole lot of stuff happening in the story. 0.5 will give many answers and probably create just as many questions.

3. 3 new scenes, 1 with Lily and 2 with the fourth and final girl of the game. Trust me, it will make sense once you've played 0.5. The 3 scenes have a combined total of 10 animations.

4. 41 new animations to liven up the world. This time more focused on the important parts of the game, the sheer number comes from the length of 0.5.

5. And Girl #4 is introduced into the game. She and Lily are taking the main spots in this update.

6. A few new items.

7. New soundeffects.

8. New music.

9. And the shoddy scene rewatch menu got replaced by a proper gallery. Which still needs some tweeks in future updates, but I don't think it is buggy, I spent a lot of time testing it.

Content changes:

1. A few slight changes to the menus again.

2. And an additional chance while looking for mushrooms, that could randomly award you a larger amount than usual.

Fixes:

1. I've fixed a bunch of broken options in 0.4 that made it possible to escape some of the loops I had planned.

2. Lots and lots of trouble shooting to make sure I wouldn't fuck up 0.5 as badly as 0.4.

3. I tried to fix as many instances as possible where I switched up save/safe and life/live. I hope that got better.

Notes:

0.5 is finally done and I am really excited to see your reactions to the update. The story is taking quite a leap in this one and the final girl is coming to the game. A lot is happening and I hope you will have fun with it!

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The Oedipus is strong with that one.:LOL:
He lives for women who could stand under Niagra Falls and still can't get wet, and the feeling of throwing a kabana up a hallway.
Dude I'm still in my 20s is it weird to like older women like in their 40s? The only game where I actually like grannies like you said is MNF but it's honey select models so all the characters look like they are 20.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Dude I'm still in my 20s is it weird to like older women like in their 40s? The only game where I actually like grannies like you said is MNF but it's honey select models so all the characters look like they are 20.
I am only teasing you dude, and no, if anything I am the odd one, at least on this site that isn't into old women.

I am just curious, there are not many games I have seen dedicated to young pussy, most have at least one old woman.

Either way I can't wait to start the new update.

Hestia as you seem to be in the know, the patch notes don't mention a patch, so is she um, Lily is is, going to be your step-sister?

Reactions: Badjourasmix

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I am only teasing you dude, and no, if anything I am the odd one, at least on this site that isn't into old women.

I am just curious, there are not many games I have seen dedicated to young pussy, most have at least one old woman.

Either way I can't wait to start the new update.

Hestia as you seem to be in the know, the patch notes don't mention a patch, so is she um, Lily is is, going to be your step-sister?
From 8/29 update progress : 1601827232300.png

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah, that is what I meant dude, if you knew if there is a patch coming with 0.5 or if it will be later.

4.60 star(s) 682 Votes