• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
MC's a bit of an airhead and just like the title, they're both similar...DENSE...
I am a bit annoyed on how stupid he is but maybe that's how he is written soo yeah, gotta deal with it... = .=ll
If you think this MC is dense, you never seen an anime harem protagonist...
Being dense is like a harem requirement at this point.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
If you think this MC is dense, you never seen an anime harem protagonist...
Being dense is like a harem requirement at this point.
Right, now tell me how dense the MC of Monster Girl Doctor is bud'
Get that Nisekoi garbage MC outta here

AuraBellaFiora

May 11, 2020
Good game but honestly the girl just never goes out so she would not even know if the apocalypse is over or even real.
You could have hired someone to "attack" her and then keep her "safe" in your shit house and give her cheap mushroom to eat for a few weeks while eating good food from town during the day where you're supposed to hunt for her.
A fake radio message would also be pretty easy to do.
It work in the game but it's insane how naive she is honestly.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Good game but honestly the girl just never goes out so she would not even know if the apocalypse is over or even real.
You could have hired someone to "attack" her and then keep her "safe" in your shit house and give her cheap mushroom to eat for a few weeks while eating good food from town during the day where you're supposed to hunt for her.
When I did this, they called it "kidnapping"

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Except for the oppressive unnatural fog and the translucent solid black animals and humanoid attackers... sure? I guess? Then there's the glowing flowers with immediate and obvious hormonal effects. Remember, you don't know exactly what she saw before she showed up screaming.

Oct 27, 2019
first time I played this and loved it. only have 1 complaint though. its kinda hard to jerk off and click to the next image at the same time :/ maybe 2 renders that clip back and forth to give the illusion of movement? shouldnt be that hard if you take images that already exist, hell use the same 2 (in and out) back to back to back and we can auto play that shit. SOMETHING. both my hands are exhausted and i didnt even get to finish :mad::mad::cry:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Monday Update 41.png

Development for 0.5 is continuing. The release will be either at the end of next week, or the week after. I am already quite far in the devlopment, but this update is big and there is still a slight chance to hit a roadblock that might cost me a lot of time. As I said in my post a few weeks back, I don't want to rush it. I will tell you more about the release next week.
Everything new:
  • I've started to add a good amount of dialogue.
  • And I've begun making the renders to go along with the dialogue. (A bunch of images and about 19 animations already.)
  • I've rendered and written the first scene of the update.
  • I've made a few small changes to the UI. (like adding a return button instead of text or making the "leave dungeon" button more obvious.)
  • On top of that I finally made a proper gallery. Watching old scenes is now easier and new players will have a better grasp on the h-content of the game.
  • I've also started working on the sprites for Girl #3, Lily.
  • And I've implemented a small new mechanic that will be used in the update.
Nothing unexpected so far, I hope it will stay like that. The next time I am posting, I will be able to tell you the release date for sure.
I wish you all a great week!

JJATH

May 2, 2017
I think it would be great to have more building projects in the next update as well. I rather enjoyed that aspect of the game when you have to work towards something, gives the game a challenge and something interesting to do instead of it being a constant Tits and Ass simulator.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Proper gallery? And 19 animations? I like this guy's animations and now there's a gallery? Also, UI changes making it easier to leave "the dungeon" would be a time saver. NICE! Can't wait!

SpayMe14

Sep 22, 2020
I’m enjoying the game so far but the MC is made out to be such an a-hole... he went from struggling to speak to women to using phrases like “dainty bitch” and trying to force them into things. Bit off putting.

Reactions: matthewB
4.60 star(s) 680 Votes