JJATH

May 2, 2017
what tactic did you use to kill wild boar
Depending on how you play, and if you have the skills unlocked with the axe it's if I remember correctly a single heavy attack from the axe. In the beginning, though it's a single shot from the air rifle and then a single hit with the spear.

zzrgg

Jan 6, 2020
Very nice game. Thanks. wonderful workmanship

and I agree, must be pregnant and anal.

I'm tired of the games that are always dialogue.

this game is different. I love it.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

Right now I am on track to release 0.5 at the end of this week or very early next week.

But there is still a bunch of small stuff and a few animations left to do, leaving me quite busy. I hope you can understand that I havent been writing Dev Logs for the past weeks but 0.5 is quite work intensive and I put the actual development first. I will start writing the Logs again once I've finished 0.5.

That is all, I wish everyone a nice week!

cetra

Jul 1, 2017
Loving this game so far! Definitely appreciate the dialog during H scenes, excellent writing. I'm enjoying the fetishes you're touching on as well, keep up the good work! Would like to see the fetishes expanded on, and would also love an option to choose the girl's clothing.

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
This game started off real pleasant and then it takes a 180 that's leading to a 360 with a depraved psychotic rapist MC this could really be a good game if you can subtract the creepy rapist sometime cringy dialogue oh yah oh yah who's your daddy :sick: vibe from it other than thar this would be great. ...
Not trying to be funny, but a 360 would just take you back to where you started. The 180 is when things deviate to their fullest extent.

• Haha
Reactions: Ak0001111

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
This is one of the best games I have seen for some time. I came into it at v0.4a so missed any really early bugs, and I know that there is still a lot to be built, but honestly this is amazing. The story and atmosphere is almost enough to play without any sexual content. My only criticisms so far are that I think the sex should be introduced a little more slowly (which is something I never thought I would say), some dialogue needs rewording and some of the early food grind is a little annoying. However, the food grind actually works (for me) in the game's favour as it adds to the feeling of desperation. I look forward to seeing how this progresses, and hope that the story doesn't get resolved too soon.

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
Im stuck.
Questlog: learn about magic, but I cant do it in the garden, as it say i should sleep with one of the girls, but if I try to do that it say I should do construction and learn about magic first in the garden.

No idea what to do now

Last edited:

erbk

Apr 11, 2020
You need to build the fence, plan in your bedroom and then have the short chick (can't remember her name) gather wood from the kitchen.

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
You need to build the fence, plan in your bedroom and then have the short chick (can't remember her name) gather wood from the kitchen.
I cant. It say that I need to deal with the magic first before I begin construction. But I cant deal with it as it say I should spend a night with one of the girls

4.60 star(s) 682 Votes