Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

madhatter11

Jul 7, 2017
ah crap... there is a way to chance the hotkey from tulle ( ` ) to another one? My layout don't have this so the only solution is to remap, kinda annoying...
If click on the part highlighted it allows you to pick which hotkey you want to use to bring up the cheat engine :)

Reactions: zths

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
If click on the part highlighted it allows you to pick which hotkey you want to use to bring up the cheat engine :)
oh, thanks, but only supporter can? I'm asking becouse i have not this what you showed me.

Edit: nvm, i had to click under rpgm MV/MZ, anyway seem not trigger the command )tried with 2 different) and so don't show the UI also everytime i re-open the progrm don't keep the command

Last edited:

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
oh, thanks, but only supporter can? I'm asking becouse i have not this what you showed me.

Edit: nvm, i had to click under rpgm MV/MZ, anyway seem not trigger the command )tried with 2 different) and so don't show the UI also everytime i re-open the progrm don't keep the command
If the tool automatically selects XP/Vx/VxAce for you by default so the game is not MV/MZ ....
XP/Vx/VxAce does not require press key to activate.

Anyway, take a look at the video on how to use XP/Vx/VxAce...
There is a link to the list of videos on the download page.

Reactions: luchettodj94

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
If the tool automatically selects XP/Vx/VxAce for you by default so the game is not MV/MZ ....
XP/Vx/VxAce does not require press key to activate.

Anyway, take a look at the video on how to use XP/Vx/VxAce...
There is a link to the list of videos on the download page.
yep... totaly did not undertand how it worked xD since had full screen didn't saw that that the program was changed.. tought that had to open the UI in game like in the first video i saw :sneaky:. Now it works! well ofc mtl and not expect that much but is great to see that, really glad that you already bring the italian in :D Thank you again!

Blade221

Aug 6, 2018
That may you download anything on mega can get same error.

Or is the antivirus problem.
Yeah i just found out av was deleting the file.
However this doesn't seem to translate any of the games i tried, Either doesn't work or says i need to upgrade my supporter status.
The cheat menu is very handy though.

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Yeah i just found out av was deleting the file.
However this doesn't seem to translate any of the games i tried, Either doesn't work or says i need to upgrade my supporter status.
The cheat menu is very handy though.
If you are a normal user, you will only be able to translate 6mb of text.
To translate larger you need to be one of my supporters, as this takes up server resources.

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
No luck trying to use the cheat tool for ASYLUM. I hit the "Open Cheat Tool" button under VxSystem and nothing happens. I know the VX stuff is still under testing, but I guess its not compatible yet? The video only showed translations working..just wanted to confirm.

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
No luck trying to use the cheat tool for ASYLUM. I hit the "Open Cheat Tool" button under VxSystem and nothing happens. I know the VX stuff is still under testing, but I guess its not compatible yet? The video only showed translations working..just wanted to confirm.
For now, It won't open on some systems.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Hey! can you check this pls?
Seem that the game freeze after couple scenes (Retail (but also trial), for quick scene no mercy difficult, if you fail the second qte the game freeze)

EDIT: also in some games the soft refresh broke the translation (only the menu keep in eng)

Last edited:

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Hey! can you check this pls?
Seem that the game freeze after couple scenes (Retail (but also trial), for quick scene no mercy difficult, if you fail the second qte the game freeze)

EDIT: also in some games the soft refresh broke the translation (only the menu keep in eng)
I have no issues with this game...
Can't confirm it.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes