• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Hi,

I have a problem.. I tried this tool with other games and it worked well, but recently I tried it on 2 wolf rpg games and they wont even start.. they did start before I clicked install on the MTtool window.. now they won't, but if I delete the game folder and reinstall, the game runs again fine..

can anyone help? Chevalier Historie and Seiken Cecilia ~ The Soul of Knights both won't work/run

oh and what I mean by wont work/run:

it will open but never loads.. black screen(not responding).. or it will open and the inside of the wind turns grey, then it that the error occured and the program will close..

Last edited:

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Hi,

I have a problem.. I tried this tool with other games and it worked well, but recently I tried it on 2 wolf rpg games and they wont even start.. they did start before I clicked install on the MTtool window.. now they won't, but if I delete the game folder and reinstall, the game runs again fine..

can anyone help? Chevalier Historie and Seiken Cecilia ~ The Soul of Knights both won't work/run

oh and what I mean by wont work/run:

it will open but never loads.. black screen(not responding).. or it will open and the inside of the wind turns grey, then it that the error occured and the program will close..
The Wolf RPG's Compatibility are not good as Others engine, some system may unable to run with tool.
I suggest you try reinstalling a latest version of windows 10 to see if that fixes the problem.
Can it translate games like RJ278044?
No.
hi can we translate into french?
Yes.

vector53x

Jan 18, 2020
The Wolf RPG's Compatibility are not good as Others engine, some system may unable to run with tool.
I suggest you try reinstalling a latest version of windows 10 to see if that fixes the problem.

No.

Yes.
Hi how to do it to translate into French please?

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
yes but I have an error message
( I will want to translate from English to French )
on the patreon it says:

Added Deutsch And French Support to Google engine.
GO update your tool to get it.

And a note: It is not possible to translate between Latin-based languages for now.
The current word processing process is not able to handle such situations properly.

..so I think you can't

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
I use Windows 7 on the pc I play hentai games.. is all hope lost, or do you think sometime in the future your tool could possibly do it?

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
yes but I have an error message
( I will want to translate from English to French )
That not Possible for now.
like Shadowclonezero Mentioned.
I use Windows 7 on the pc I play hentai games.. is all hope lost, or do you think sometime in the future your tool could possibly do it?
No, a lot of Windows 7 users can use this tool Properly, But the chance of problems is much higher than win10, for reasons I am not sure.

vector53x

Jan 18, 2020
on the patreon it says:

Added Deutsch And French Support to Google engine.
GO update your tool to get it.

And a note: It is not possible to translate between Latin-based languages for now.
The current word processing process is not able to handle such situations properly.

..so I think you can't
thanks

bob95bob

Jun 14, 2019

No.

Yes.
Is there a chance u can make it work for these type of games?

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes