BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
very nice, I like the harem way, I'm waiting for the next update, thank you :p

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Episode 1 can not be downloaded from Mega, the file is not there...

Other 3(NOPY, Zippyshare, YourFileStore) files are corrupted...

Can anyone tell where I can find the Episode 1's Android version...???

Nov 19, 2017
My Future Wife Walkthrough Episode 1,2 & 3 [V.0.17]

Episode 1 Walkthrough: MEGA
Episode 2 Walkthrough: MEGA
Episode 3 Walkthrough: MEGA

P.S. I'm not the creator of the Walkthrough, the Walkthrough is the official version created by the dev.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Episode 3 walkthru Mega Link is dead, tried last night too. Not that I need it, but for those who use walkthru's, it'll be a bummer

rev33

Jun 6, 2017
I love this update.
The corruption / ntr path with david is the hottest one so far for me. It's also the trickiest one to get though.

rev33

Jun 6, 2017
Suggestions on going for it without too many spoilers? :)
Basically just make ha-young open minded to group sex / swinging at the beginning and just let her go by herself whenever elly is going out with her (going with her will lead to swinging instead of corruption/ntr if you're into that too).

I could miss a thing or two though since I'm not using the walkthrough. Check the walkthrough if you want to be more sure.

Reactions: Mwanted

inkpot

Apr 18, 2019
Nice renders with some good plot and writing.
Nice dedication for frequent updates.
Suggestion after the recent update is to enhance the NTR route and try to elaborate a lil bit with some teasing suspense, hope you get what am saying.
there is less NTR content in comparison to loving route, as the title doesn't match the storyline if you simply focusing on loving route.
there is very less people's in comparison in NTR committee, we wait soo long for NTR games, content and updates.
HOPE this comment will improve somethings in upcoming update, finger crossed.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
there is less NTR content in comparison to loving route, as the title doesn't match the storyline if you simply focusing on loving route.
Comments before you said that this game focused more on NTR, while you're saying differently. I guess people just try to ask for the routes they want. Hate NTR => Say this game has more NTR than Harem. Love NTR => Say this game needs more NTR.
For other comments, I will have a look at them later.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Priappus and inkpot

inkpot

Apr 18, 2019
Comments before you said that this game focused more on NTR, while you're saying differently. I guess people just try to ask for the routes they want. Hate NTR => Say this game has more NTR than Harem. Love NTR => Say this game needs more NTR.
its totally because of the less percentage of people in NTR community.
if your main intention is to focus on NTR based game, then just go for creating a whole NTR route first, then just before ending the game add a route for love, so that other community doesn't bother you.
currently you should focus on more NTR content, leave the other community for a break and put that route on to-do list for afterwards.

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
its totally because of the less percentage of people in NTR community.
if your main intention is to focus on NTR based game, then just go for creating a whole NTR route first, then just before ending the game add a route for love, so that other community doesn't bother you.
currently you should focus on more NTR content, leave the other community for a break and put that route on to-do list for afterwards.
I don't focus on any routes. All 4 routes are equal.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
some people who hating NTR always bashing judge and angry if they know there's game who have good story in there.
So focus on your hardwork dev :giggle:

*note : Anti NTR wiill always like your comment with facepalm

Franky28

Oct 4, 2020
Mis a jour le 06.11.21

Bonjour a tous, merci pour ce jeu j'aime beaucoup les personnages,
préférence pour Elly moins… timide
l'histoire sur le voyage dans le temps est plutôt intéressent
un très bon jeu que je recommande
Je me suis permis de faire une traduction française
Je tenais a vous remercier j'ai vu une grosse amélioration sur le texte

Épisode 1:
Episode 2:
Épisode 3 : ]
Épisode 4:

Hello everyone, thank you for this game I really like the characters I prefer Elly less ... shy
the story about time travel is rather interesting, I like the flashes about the future
A very good game that I recommend
I took the liberty of making a French translation
I wanted to thank you I saw a big improvement on the text

Last edited:

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I believe that People who gave one star reviews should overthink there ratings, because starting from version ep3 v0.17 there are nice scenes in the game and it is getting hotter and hotter, cant believe that some folks game a one star ratings for this game.

3.10 star(s) 29 Votes