SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Holy hell. I just started playing and the music was so loud I almost jumped out of my skin.

Update: MC is either as white as Kratos or a smurf wannabe.

Last edited:

Hotless

Oct 23, 2020
Where can i find the first two episodes ?? i can't seem to be able to find them anywhere.

Edit: i managed to download the first episode from patreon but second episode is locked behind a pay wall.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The game sounds good, and I see Harem and romance tags (I love it)

I see that the NTR can be avoided (I like this). Does this happen through choices during the game or can it be disabled when starting?

I see some other tags that I don't like too much either: blackmail, corruption, rape, sexual harassment and swinging. Can they be avoided?

Finally, I suppose that among the multiple endings there is one harem (by the tag)... am I right?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I see that the NTR can be avoided (I like this). Does this happen through choices during the game or can it be disabled when starting?

I see some other tags that I don't like too much either: blackmail, corruption, rape, sexual harassment and swinging. Can they be avoided?
by staying on nice path (aka following wt's nice path) no ntr, sharing, etc. even mc can stay fully faithful if wants.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
by staying on nice path (aka following wt's nice path) no ntr, sharing, etc. even mc can stay fully faithful if wants.
thanks for the reply.

The last thing I would be interested to know is if the game is going to have a harem ending. I don't like to see more than one ending, and I prefer to know these things from the way I play.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
thanks for the reply.

The last thing I would be interested to know is if the game is going to have a harem ending. I don't like to see more than one ending, and I prefer to know these things from the way I play.
no harem on love path (i think) but on other paths it is possible.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
thanks for the reply.

There are 4 routes: Romance (endings with different girls), Harem, Sharing / Swinging, Corruption.
There's a Harem route, so there's definitely a Harem Ending.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
There are 4 routes: Romance (endings with different girls), Harem, Sharing / Swinging, Corruption.
There's a Harem route, so there's definitely a Harem Ending.
That is good to hear! There is a reason some players ask such questions. There are games where the joke is on you, like "Forgotten Paradise". To reach the harem ending, you have to kill your daughter (who had not done anything to deserve this fate) and then to crown it, this "harem" ending is not even in the slightest haremish, more like an alpha cuckold/stag. The only good ending of that game is the one where you go with your daughter through a spacetime gate, leaving the others behind.
So burned by such misslabelled "endings", I understand why some players ask such questions.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Didn't the dev say back in update 0.15 or 0.16 that they quit releasing them here, because someone released it earlier than they wanted?
something like that but official release will be by dev and leaks will be deleted.

3.10 star(s) 29 Votes