Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Reactions: ph33rg0d and _Maou_

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
321 new renders with 4 erotic scenes for all 4 routes. My patrons use their hard earn money to help me. And I appreciate their help so I care about them.
First of all thanks for your regular, quality updates, there are many Devs who couldn´t update on time to save their lifes! And then I have a question, I asked before, but in the thread generally. So now I would like to know, if you can/want to tell, which DAZ model do you use for Hui-Bing?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
321 new renders with 4 erotic scenes for all 4 routes. My patrons use their hard earn money to help me. And I appreciate their help so I care about them.
Oh I can tell. 4? a lackluster cam scene in the bathroom on the boat. a threesome with black guy mc wanking or mc and two girls.
That's just 2 scenes. 3 if you could one of them twice because of the variation, I couldnt see any other scenes.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
First of all thanks for your regular, quality updates, there are many Devs who couldn´t update on time to save their lifes! And then I have a question, I asked before, but in the thread generally. So now I would like to know, if you can/want to tell, which DAZ model do you use for Hui-Bing?
It's from renderosity, but I forget about the name of the product.
Oh I can tell. 4? a lackluster cam scene in the bathroom on the boat. a threesome with black guy mc wanking or mc and two girls.
That's just 2 scenes. 3 if you could one of them twice because of the variation, I couldnt see any other scenes.
You couldn't see doesn't mean that there isn't more. My patrons don't complain because they know other new scenes in the nsfw preview, which you couldn't see (that's why you jumped to a wrong conclusion about the number of scenes).

Reactions: AwsHen and Priappus

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
The scenes in this update were very weak. 1 scene update with a few variants based on route isn't very much. But I guess you are only getting 450 dollars for your work so I guess your patreons get what they pay for.
Hardly a surprise though. You might not like the quantity/quality of the update(s) but the dev was always consistent with the amount of content on each update. :unsure:

Reactions: AwsHen and Priappus

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of My Future Wife [Ep. 4 v1.26]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan My Future Wife [Ep. 4 v1.26]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of My Future Wife [Ep. 4 v1.24]

di un fan My Future Wife [Ep. 4 v1.24]

of My Future Wife [Ep. 3 v0.23]

di un fan My Future Wife [Ep. 3 v0.23]

of My Future Wife [Ep. 3 v0.22]

di un fan My Future Wife [Ep. 3 v0.22]

of

My Future Wife Ep. 1 [ v0.5 ]

My Future Wife Ep.2 [v0.10]

My Future Wife Ep. 3 [v0.19]

di un fan

My Future Wife Ep. 1 [ v0.5 ]

My Future Wife Ep.2 [v0.10]

My Future Wife Ep. 3 [v0.19]

Last edited:
Reactions: Techstar

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Seriously ...
Is that difficult to put 3 episode combined to 1 ??
yes and no.

1. do you wanna dl 1.6+ Gigs everytime game updates?

or

2. do you wanna dl under 1 Gigs everytime game updates?

also saves dev's time to upload ~1 Gigs when game updates not ~1.7 Gigs.

Reactions: fbass

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Seriously ...
Is that difficult to put 3 episode combined to 1 ??
Yes, if the dev never split the game most of the player will game over in ep2 and never get to see ep3.
Hardly a surprise though. You might not like the quantity/quality of the update(s) but the dev was always consistent with the amount of content on each update. :unsure:
Yes, beside the content update the dev also improve on past update story script which a lot of other dev fail to do so. I will say is a great work.
Is ther anyone have an updated walkthrough?
I did a in-game walkthrough mod which you can find in the op.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
It's from renderosity, but I forget about the name of the product.

You couldn't see doesn't mean that there isn't more. My patrons don't complain because they know other new scenes in the nsfw preview, which you couldn't see (that's why you jumped to a wrong conclusion about the number of scenes).
So you are saying there is a version on your patreon with more scenes. Why did you not just say that to begin with then? Instead of lying to me and saying there was 4 scenes when there isn't in the version that's posted here or am I still getting it wrong?

Yes, beside the content update the dev also improve on past update story script which a lot of other dev fail to do so. I will say is a great work.
I agree, the overall game is good. update size leves a lot to be desired. But devs gonna dev and bread has to be made. Small updates to get that patreon money.
I respect the hussle. I prefer bigger updates even if they are further apart, but patreons landscape is better for monthly installments. So I don't really blame devs for it unless the updates are super small like this.

• Angry
Reactions: fbass

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
So you are saying there is a version on your patreon with more scenes. Why did you not just say that to begin with then? Instead of lying to me and saying there was 4 scenes when there isn't in the version that's posted here or am I still getting it wrong?

I agree, the overall game is good. update size leves a lot to be desired. But devs gonna dev and bread has to be made. Small updates to get that patreon money.
I respect the hussle. I prefer bigger updates even if they are further apart, but patreons landscape is better for monthly installments. So I don't really blame devs for it unless the updates are super small like this.
Which sentence I said means there's another version? If you can't see scenes in the romance route, that's your own problem. I'm tired.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Which sentence I said means there's another version? If you can't see scenes in the romance route, that's your own problem. I'm tired.
yup big problem. I guess the new scenes don't show in the end of version screen then when you click show missed scenes thing. I guess that's my problem too.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Insane Erotica so on other game (crossover with your and that game's dev) is mentioned mfw clean state which is sequel of this but don't see any signs of it on your patreon page so what exactly is that clean state?

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
I will be brutally honest and I think you can make a lot of money, because your art is really good and you work hard. I think your games can grow a lot, they can become popular like Deliverance, My Wife's a Star, Because I love Her, etc.

I understand that maybe you want to make a game faster and end up ignoring a part that may be essential for some players. But I need to say this because I think you have everything you need to make money here.

ps 1: If it looks like the game is already too early, I suggest you try to apply these ideas in Summer of Love.

Definitely the dialogues are a point that you could improve. Sometimes Karl and Ha-Young don't even look like a couple, they omit all feelings. Look, they are living completely unusual situations for the vast majority of people in the world, they make a threesome, couple swap, sketch a cuckolding, but they never have a serious conversation to talk about the (absolutely natural) fears that opening the relationship ruin everything. The MC has an intuition about it, but instead of talk to Ha-young, he keeps it to himself. The same happens with Ha-young, she was literally a virgin a few months ago and now goes through an arc of corruption, but we dont know what she thinks. I think you should give her more voice.

Another point is that sometimes it seems that both of them fall from a parachute in situations. Okay, there was a planned situation with Ellie and David, and it must also be remembered that our couple is "inexperienced". Despite this, it is still possible to give more autonomy to they over the actions. Usually Karl and Ha-Young don't plan anything at all, they make everything, but it's like if they are attracted involuntarily. What I mean is: It would just be more interesting if Karl and Ha-Young were more active and looked, themselves, for threesomes, cuckolding, swap.

For example, already in the first session with Rory, Karl would talk to Ha-Young a little uncertainly about the black model looking 'malicious', for him, Ha-Young would doubt it at first. After the second session, she would tell to Karl that she finds him (Rory) strong and attractive. Sometime before the third meeting, Karl would tell Ha-Young about his dreams and suggested make something together. At the third meeting, Karl and Ha-Young would talk about oral sex.

The situation with Ellie and David could be less imposing and more consensual. Something like Ha-Young being attracted to Ellie and asking if Karl is jealous about it. In the second, Karl anticipates and now more uncertainly asks if Ha-young finds David attractive too. The moment when they argue about the threesome would sound more like "oh, it makes me sick to my stomach, but extremely excited" for both of them and they talk openly about it.

ps 2: If it is of interest to you, I am willing to help you with this part. I don't plan on making a financial return, I just like to write things and I'm obsessed with NTR.

ps 3: Sorry if my english is not too good

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Priappus and fbass

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Thanks, that helps with finding it, knowing it has to be from there. Saves filling through DAZ and Co. sites.
She's here:

I don't care if you blame me or not. You're nothing.
I will be brutally honest and I think you can make a lot of money, because your art is really good and you work hard. I think your games can grow a lot, they can become as popular as a Deliverance, My Wife's a Star, Because I love Her, etc.

I understand that maybe you want to make a game faster and end up ignoring a part that may be essential for some players. But I need to say this because I think you have everything you need to make money here.

ps 1: If it looks like the game is already too early, I suggest you try to apply these ideas in Summer of Love.

Definitely the dialogues are a point that you could improve. Sometimes Karl and Ha-Young don't even look like a couple, they omit all feelings. Look, they are living completely unusual situations for the vast majority of people in the world, they make a threesome, couple swap, sketch a cuckolding, but they never have a serious conversation to talk about the (absolutely natural) fears that opening the relationship ruin everything. The MC has an intuition about it, but instead of talk to Ha-young, he keeps it to himself. The same happens with Ha-young, she was literally a virgin a few months ago and now goes through an arc of corruption, but we don't even know what she thinks. I think you should give her more voice.

Another thing is that sometimes it seems that both of them fall from a parachute in situations. Okay, there was a planned situation with Ellie and David, and it must also be remembered that our couple is "inexperienced". Despite this, it is still possible to give more autonomy to they over the actions. Usually Karl and Ha-Young don't plan anything at all, they make everything, but it's as if they are attracted involuntarily. What I mean is: It would just be more interesting if Karl and Ha-Young were more active and looked, themselves, for threesomes, cuckolding, swap.

For example, already in the first session with Rory, Karl would talk to Ha-Young a little uncertainly about the black model looking 'malicious' for him, Ha-Young would doubt it at first. After the second session, she would tell Karl that she finds him (Rory) strong and attractive. Sometime before the third meeting, Karl would tell Ha-Young of his dreams and suggested doing something together. At the third meeting, Karl and Ha-Young would talk about oral sex.

The situation with Ellie and David could be less imposing and more consensual as well. Something like Ha-Young being attracted to Ellie and asking if Karl is jealous about it. In the second, Karl anticipates and now more uncertainly asks if Ha-young finds David attractive too. The moment when they argue about the threesome would sound more like "oh, it makes me sick to my stomach, but extremely excited" for both of them and they talk openly about it.

ps 2: If it is of interest to you, I am willing to help you with this part. I don't plan on making a financial return, I just like to write things and I'm obsessed with NTR.

ps 3: Sorry if my english is not too good
Thank you. I appreciate it.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I still don't understand why some people complain about long/short updates when they don't support the developer. A long update or a short update, 2 months for an update or 1 month for an update, the developer has the responsibility to discuss about that with his supporters because he's using their money to develop the game the supporters want. And he also has to keep his words. I think it's funny to see someone criticizes me about short updates when the people who are supporting me don't say anything. It's not because they're not as smart as the complainers, it's because they understand that I'm trying my best.

aprilplan.png

If you want to judge, judge the devs who go on vacations for months even though they still charge money.

3.10 star(s) 29 Votes