cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
But unless those links actually violate a rule (or the mod is in a nasty mood), they won't be deleted. And I don't think leaking a build on a pirate site violates the site rules, lol.
true but still it's an option and can still contact mega etc for dcma violation.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
true but still it's an option and can still contact mega etc for dcma violation.
This is for your information: I have to pay money to buy account from mega to sync files (so I won't lose everything if my PC dies). The people who shares my own links on F95 put a risk to me: mega is banning accounts re-directed from sites like F95. So I have to change the links immediately when they're leaked here. But if they use their own account to upload, I don't do anything. Because: Reporting DCMA isn't a simple task. It's not worth my time and effort because sooner or later, the game will be leaked.

ArkadiyVicont_

Game Developer
May 13, 2019
This is for your information: I have to pay money to buy account from mega to sync files (so I won't lose everything if my PC dies). The people who shares my own links on F95 put a risk to me: mega is banning accounts re-directed from sites like F95. So I have to change the links immediately when they're leaked here. But if they use their own account to upload, I don't do anything. Because: Reporting DCMA isn't a simple task. It's not worth my time and effort because sooner or later, the game will be leaked.
Try "DropBox". It also has the direct link. I also tried to make game launcher with it .

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
That is good to hear! There is a reason some players ask such questions. There are games where the joke is on you, like "Forgotten Paradise". To reach the harem ending, you have to kill your daughter (who had not done anything to deserve this fate) and then to crown it, this "harem" ending is not even in the slightest haremish, more like an alpha cuckold/stag. The only good ending of that game is the one where you go with your daughter through a spacetime gate, leaving the others behind.
So burned by such misslabelled "endings", I understand why some players ask such questions.
The initial plot for Clean Slate (at that time, the title was Replica) was: Ha-Young dies and the MC tries to revive her by cloning her in the future. But that's so sad so I abandoned it. And in the current plot of Clean Slate, Ha-Young is a rich lady.
About Harem, of course there will be a happy ending for the MC with all the women. But there are a lot of people whining because they haven't got that ending yet (when the game is just mid-way), so I stopped repeating the answer. Because no matter how many times I answer, they will keep whining again & again about Harem in this game.
Try "DropBox". It also has the direct link. I also tried to make game launcher with it .
Thank you. I'll give it a try.

Reactions: Turret

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Your heart is in the right place, dev, no worries ... all your feed back is appreciated.
If I reported any links, no links could be available. I quoted the time you said 'will vanish' & 'it's still here', but you still don't understand.
Please vent all you need, joke, pun, release any tension ... gaming should be fun.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
The initial plot for Clean Slate (at that time, the title was Replica) was: Ha-Young dies and the MC tries to revive her by cloning her in the future. But that's so sad so I abandoned it. And in the current plot of Clean Slate, Ha-Young is a rich lady.
About Harem, of course there will be a happy ending for the MC with all the women. But there are a lot of people whining because they haven't got that ending yet (when the game is just mid-way), so I stopped repeating the answer. Because no matter how many times I answer, they will keep whining again & again about Harem in this game.
Interesting! Personally, I am not going for the Harem variant of a playthough often, more interested in the voyages of 1-2 girls. But I can understand your frustration with repeated ad nauseam questions. I am a hobby writer myself and know this "hamster wheel" of questions quite well. Feedback is great, even critic can be helpful, but some do not understand when they overdo it.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Is that the mc in the second screenshot and if so does he look like that for the entire vn because he looks kinda....dead.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
My Future Wife [Ep. 3 v0.18] [InsanErotica] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win Size: 745 MB
Original Mac Size: 727 MB
Original Android Size: 750 MB

Compressed Win/Linux Size: 409 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 392 MB
Compressed Android Size: 410 MB

Compressed Using Cruncher [bas]

This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Stella MudPie

Sep 23, 2020
My Future Wife [Ep. 3 v0.18] [InsanErotica] - Compressed

Original Win Size: 745 MB
Original Mac Size: 727 MB
Original Android Size: 750 MB

Compressed Win/Linux Size: 409 MB MEGA Drive
Compressed MAC Size: 392 MB MEGA Drive
Compressed Android Size: 410 MB MEGA Drive

Compressed Using Cruncher [bas]

This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for this upload (y)

Reactions: jesusjackct

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
The scenes in this update were very weak. 1 scene update with a few variants based on route isn't very much. But I guess you are only getting 450 dollars for your work so I guess your patreons get what they pay for.

• Haha
Reactions: _Maou_

Prog1r

Sep 22, 2020
Wouldn’t call it good, but it’s decent enough. Nice models, below average animations. The routes are absolute, so just one wrong decision and the player doesn’t get the expected outcome.

Reactions: ant007

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
The scenes in this update were very weak. 1 scene update with a few variants based on route isn't very much. But I guess you are only getting 450 dollars for your work so I guess your patreons get what they pay for.
321 new renders with 4 erotic scenes for all 4 routes. My patrons use their hard earn money to help me. And I appreciate their help so I care about them.

3.10 star(s) 29 Votes