damias

Sep 13, 2020
curious why they did not finish the first 14 chapter making it possible to corrupt or change them before pushing forward...

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
curious why they did not finish the first 14 chapter making it possible to corrupt or change them before pushing forward...
I'm still doing the harem path at the moment so that is still the focus. You should not see 0.14 as the end of something or 0.15 as the beginning of something, it was purely made so the filesize stays a reasonable amount.

Reactions: turgsh01 and haooni

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I'm still doing the harem path at the moment so that is still the focus. You should not see 0.14 as the end of something or 0.15 as the beginning of something, it was purely made so the filesize stays a reasonable amount.
i have no problem with the way you did the updates part of the game .. everything works fine .. for me at least ... ok lets be honest i would never complain about this game .. i really enjoy it alot ... just don't make me walk on hot coals to play it .. please it would burn my old feet ... :ROFLMAO:

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I am at chapt. 7 and damn the game is good. Sadly i dont have time to play/read it anymore can someone please spoil me what happens <3 I really want to know if it keeps sugar coated happy like that or the dev adds some drama like someone dies or something like that ty
No drama and no girl dying :)

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes