Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So what happened to the original game this one is based of? I think it's called my second family or so...
Also why do the HS render take so long?
:Kappa:
Where is my BM update you didn't promise me but i'm going to tell everyone you did?

Stop picking on Killer, I like him.

And i'll stop picking on you, I like you.

Fuck I hate not being able to bully people.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Where is my BM update you didn't promise me but i'm going to tell everyone you did?

Rec is a bully by nature. But he pays me back with help for daz3d renders. And because I'm a noob in daz3d he only bullys me for other stuff. So he is a bully but also a nice guy. I guess we can call him a tsundere.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
What my question was, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CODE. Not how do I install the incest patch. I looked on the link for the patch, that didn't explain what happened to the code either, nor did any of the change logs, if you don't know. Then just say, you don't know. But coming at me with the reading memes and sarcasm. If you want a fight ill fight back but I prefer not to on these threads. Maybe you are all snippy because I said whats up with this landlady shit and what the fuck happened to the code, may sound hostile but I had no hostilities to anyone untill you all started. So that's on you.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018

I promise there will be a BM update some day :p
and Killer doesn't work without being picked on...also, it's payback because he's always bullying me :cry:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
What my question was, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CODE. Not how do I install the incest patch. I looked on the link for the patch, that didn't explain what happened to the code either, nor did any of the change logs, if you don't know. Then just say, you don't know. But coming at me with the reading memes and sarcasm. If you want a fight ill fight back but I prefer not to on these threads. Maybe you are all snippy because I said whats up with this landlady shit and what the fuck happened to the code, may sound hostile but I had no hostilities to anyone untill you all started. So that's on you.
patreon happened.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
The code that used to be entered a couple versions back got turned into a patch found over at lewdpatcher because of Patreon slowly cracking down on anything that may have a hint of incest in the code.

Reactions: Ranting Old Man

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
2 people responded to you.

The rest of us blatantly ignored it. Don't make it sound like the rest of us joined in. I've got far more important shit to do than worry where a code for a platform I don't use has gone....... like do I want a bacon sandwich or a pot noodle. You know, real problems.
Go get your bacon sandwich and noodles my man, my you was only in reference to those whom decided to be rude to me anyways. I got my answers and I'm satisfied. So I'll drop it.
Love the game Killer, always have I'll send you some Patreon funds again once I'm past Christmas.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Go get your bacon sandwich and noodles my man, my you was only in reference to those whom decided to be rude to me anyways. I got my answers and I'm satisfied. So I'll drop it.
Love the game Killer, always have I'll send you some Patreon funds again once I'm past Christmas.
You say people were rude to you then you call me a man.

I know my tits aren't huge but that's just cruel. I even got wonderbra's so I could try and fake a cleavage ... I thought I did okay.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
You say people were rude to you then you call me a man.

I know my tits aren't huge but that's just cruel. I even got wonderbra's so I could try and fake a cleavage ... I thought I did okay.
Fine then, but i can't call you my woman, it somehow doesn't seem appropriate, how about we go with friend.

• Love
Reactions: Avaron1974

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
While playing through, I noticed something that made me go"...huh?"

While the MC and Alice are talking at night after Elaine made the MC call Martin, MC and Alice appear to be facing each other and embraced. MC asks Alice "What are you doing?" Alice replies "Rubbing your back." and MC says "And grinding your butt into my crotch." Is Alice a contortionist?

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
While playing through, I noticed something that made me go"...huh?"

While the MC and Alice are talking at night after Elaine made the MC call Martin, MC and Alice appear to be facing each other and embraced. MC asks Alice "What are you doing?" Alice replies "Rubbing your back." and MC says "And grinding your butt into my crotch." Is Alice a contortionist?
She is sitting on his lap there. At least that's what I tried to achieve with the angle.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Here is another render you will actually see in the game for My New Memories. I will go into more detail about everything on the very long patreon post on friday, also with feedback that I got for 0.13 so far!
I think it is time. You need to start a thread for MNM, just so you don't get dinged for OT posts. :LOL:

Reactions: Killer7
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes