Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
As usual Killer7 this update has been amazing. I love the fact that Melissa is slowly being brought in. I felt from the first time we met her that she really needed some love and special care, especially after the "very first scene we ever meet her in". I'm a 44 year old man who's not afraid to admit how many times you have had me in tears, then to gut wrenching laughter and then right back to friggin tears with this game, and this last update has been no different.
I'm telling you scene where he's talking to Lucy before breakfast on morning and tell her that "she's home, not Sandra or Becca or whatever" those sneaky onion ninja's attacked.

Probably because she is by far my favourite of the lot and those pre-breakfast chats are my favourite part of game.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Okay Killer7, at this point you are just showing off with these perfect updates.

Spoilers incoming, btw...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly, fantastic work on this game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Not sure about the rest of you, but as I read through all the posts and notice K7 using the thinking emoji as a like, I can't help but contemplate if he will, and how many updates til he works it in.

Anyways, quite glad we will be able to show some care towards Melissa and was able to give Granny a hug.

Looking forward to the next update, at K7's pace, with the bigger bed of course ;)

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Honestly i only left the comment in the first place because i don't know how to get notifications for threads without saying something.
You can watch a thread by pushing the rightmost button at the top of it:
1599101024163.png
And I'm expecting some serious thanks for this as I gave it my all and unwatched this thread for seconds. :eek: Nah, I'm just messing with you. Couldn't help myself. ;)

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Listen That didn't answer my question now did it? I know about the patch, it's wonderful for you PC players, but not everyone is on PC there used to be a Code, "Pelican" "Banana" my question was what happened to the code. Maybe it's you who has a hard time reading.
It actually does answer your question. Try clicking the link and reading the instructions.

Reactions: walkerjonny

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So what happened to the original game this one is based of? I think it's called my second family or so...
Also why do the HS render take so long?
:Kappa:
Where is my BM update you didn't promise me but i'm going to tell everyone you did?

Stop picking on Killer, I like him.

And i'll stop picking on you, I like you.

Fuck I hate not being able to bully people.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Where is my BM update you didn't promise me but i'm going to tell everyone you did?

Rec is a bully by nature. But he pays me back with help for daz3d renders. And because I'm a noob in daz3d he only bullys me for other stuff. So he is a bully but also a nice guy. I guess we can call him a tsundere.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
What my question was, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CODE. Not how do I install the incest patch. I looked on the link for the patch, that didn't explain what happened to the code either, nor did any of the change logs, if you don't know. Then just say, you don't know. But coming at me with the reading memes and sarcasm. If you want a fight ill fight back but I prefer not to on these threads. Maybe you are all snippy because I said whats up with this landlady shit and what the fuck happened to the code, may sound hostile but I had no hostilities to anyone untill you all started. So that's on you.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018

I promise there will be a BM update some day :p
and Killer doesn't work without being picked on...also, it's payback because he's always bullying me :cry:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
What my question was, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CODE. Not how do I install the incest patch. I looked on the link for the patch, that didn't explain what happened to the code either, nor did any of the change logs, if you don't know. Then just say, you don't know. But coming at me with the reading memes and sarcasm. If you want a fight ill fight back but I prefer not to on these threads. Maybe you are all snippy because I said whats up with this landlady shit and what the fuck happened to the code, may sound hostile but I had no hostilities to anyone untill you all started. So that's on you.
patreon happened.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
The code that used to be entered a couple versions back got turned into a patch found over at lewdpatcher because of Patreon slowly cracking down on anything that may have a hint of incest in the code.

Reactions: Ranting Old Man
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes