Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
2 people responded to you.

The rest of us blatantly ignored it. Don't make it sound like the rest of us joined in. I've got far more important shit to do than worry where a code for a platform I don't use has gone....... like do I want a bacon sandwich or a pot noodle. You know, real problems.
Go get your bacon sandwich and noodles my man, my you was only in reference to those whom decided to be rude to me anyways. I got my answers and I'm satisfied. So I'll drop it.
Love the game Killer, always have I'll send you some Patreon funds again once I'm past Christmas.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Go get your bacon sandwich and noodles my man, my you was only in reference to those whom decided to be rude to me anyways. I got my answers and I'm satisfied. So I'll drop it.
Love the game Killer, always have I'll send you some Patreon funds again once I'm past Christmas.
You say people were rude to you then you call me a man.

I know my tits aren't huge but that's just cruel. I even got wonderbra's so I could try and fake a cleavage ... I thought I did okay.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
You say people were rude to you then you call me a man.

I know my tits aren't huge but that's just cruel. I even got wonderbra's so I could try and fake a cleavage ... I thought I did okay.
Fine then, but i can't call you my woman, it somehow doesn't seem appropriate, how about we go with friend.

• Love
Reactions: Avaron1974

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
While playing through, I noticed something that made me go"...huh?"

While the MC and Alice are talking at night after Elaine made the MC call Martin, MC and Alice appear to be facing each other and embraced. MC asks Alice "What are you doing?" Alice replies "Rubbing your back." and MC says "And grinding your butt into my crotch." Is Alice a contortionist?

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
While playing through, I noticed something that made me go"...huh?"

While the MC and Alice are talking at night after Elaine made the MC call Martin, MC and Alice appear to be facing each other and embraced. MC asks Alice "What are you doing?" Alice replies "Rubbing your back." and MC says "And grinding your butt into my crotch." Is Alice a contortionist?
She is sitting on his lap there. At least that's what I tried to achieve with the angle.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Here is another render you will actually see in the game for My New Memories. I will go into more detail about everything on the very long patreon post on friday, also with feedback that I got for 0.13 so far!
I think it is time. You need to start a thread for MNM, just so you don't get dinged for OT posts. :LOL:

Reactions: Killer7
Jul 15, 2019
Love this game it's one of my favs but sadly my PC died months ago now I'm stuck with Android which most devs really don't care about it's nice to see devs letting ppl turn it into Android but then it's gets to huge for some ppls Android's wish I see this game compressed smaller for Android (shrugs) but ppl don't like not having HD GRAPHICS (shrugs) I DNT care for hd graphics for android

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
Love this game it's one of my favs but sadly my PC died months ago now I'm stuck with Android which most devs really don't care about it's nice to see devs letting ppl turn it into Android but then it's gets to huge for some ppls Android's wish I see this game compressed smaller for Android (shrugs) but ppl don't like not having HD GRAPHICS (shrugs) I DNT care for hd graphics for android
That is one long ass sentence

• Haha
Reactions: afterlights

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
What the flip are you on about? Killer7 officially provides heavily compressed versions for Android but there is only so much they can do:
Here is a even more compressed version for Android ( I could get it below 1GB, but barely.):

- -
See this for things to come.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
That is one long ass sentence
I'm out of breath just from reading that.

• Haha
Reactions: walkerjonny
Jul 15, 2019
What the flip are you on about? Killer7 officially provides heavily compressed versions for Android but there is only so much they can do:

See this for things to come.
(Shrugs) it's kinda hard to follow stuff with a dumb smart phone lol (shrugs) I just assume it can be smaller if the graphic ECT was made lil more crappy (shrugs) I really don't care about how the game looks because I'm on Android I don't expect HD x 2000 graphics if I use Android I get what I get which I would assume it be crappy graphics lol

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes