a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hm, cute update, good job, Dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also think there is a problem with the balance between dialogue/drama and actions/sex scene.
If I start over the game, I 'm not sure I will be able to read everything again.

But except that, good job.
I put the sad face because you think you must have all women for it to be a harem when it only takes 3 for a harem.
An no there does not need to be any lesbian actions in this great game.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Dayum...

Really awesome game...

Never been a fan of Honeyselect, but the story is WAY strong and you have my vote :) (y)

slow humbs.gif

list101

Mar 18, 2019
My New Family [v0.13] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren by F95Zone@Sam Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN/MAC ( 1.42 GB): - MEGA - - -
1.42 GB compressed? whatever...

• Haha
Reactions: notBatman747

Blackicexone

Feb 20, 2019
To be honest I haven't been able to find much. I tried to download her Walkthrough mod for My New Family via the link earlier in this thread but when her Patreon page loaded it just said that the account is under review. So then I checked Maim Lain profile here on F95 and it looks as if her last activity was on Aug 4th. But then I noticed several very recent posts to her profile from other users expressing support etc over the recent harrasment. That's ....... pretty much all I've found. So I posted on her profile to add my voice to the others in offering support and best wishes.

I'll leave it at that here because I don't want to derail the discussions about My New Family.
Her page on PAtreon is taken down right now by the " Trust and Safety team " ... great...

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
1.42 GB compressed? whatever...
The game has over 8400 images now. This includes 185 .webm files ( animations ). At one point it can't get that much smaller anymore, sadly :/.

AngelRiley

Mar 17, 2018
After reading that summary oh man just how old is our MC if its going into questionable range not sure if I will fully play but this does have my curiosity

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
After reading that summary oh man just how old is our MC if its going into questionable range not sure if I will fully play but this does have my curiosity
His landlady left him when he was four years old - That's when the twenty years come in play. So there is nothing questionable, every character is 18+ ( it's stated in the game as well ).

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Hi, I feel all of your pain so I decided to take up the Mod duties on this game until either Maim Lain returns to modding, or if he doesn't I will continue. Added Galllery unlocker button and in game WT. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.13

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite if prompted.

IMPORTANT: You will need to install the (Ipatch) yourself as I am not taking chances including it with the way Patreon is ATM (if you don't know what that is, ask someone in the thread).
*Also, this is all my own code from scratch your saves should work just fine with this though.*

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Cheers mate, also Maim is a she. And it is really shit what has been happening, I only just learned they are apparently being harassed on top of the patreon shit.... some people are just fkn pathetic.

Anyway cheers for picking this up in the mean time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Valeck and Killer7

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
Killer7, I love your game.

Also I have a weird conspiracy theory. Lucy isn't the only kid born "unique". Sandra is also gifted but her power is that she can modify people's feelings. At the beginning of the game (provided you aren't a total D-bag to everyone) you experience some strange dreams that act as a catalyst towards you starting a family harem. Is this "typical"? Or is this the other superpowered daughter externalizing her emotions? Hmm? Hmm?

Okay I'm sure it is a whackadoo idea but it was at least fun to come up with.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Hm, cute update, good job, Dev.

I also think there is a problem with the balance between dialogue/drama and actions/sex scene.
If I start over the game, I 'm not sure I will be able to read everything again.

But except that, good job.
please no!

The beauty and one of the strongest features of this game is that doesn't happen. Every other harem game turns into some kind of fuckfest orgy, leave this one pure and simple like it is.

• Angry
Reactions: verzauberung

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Just started the update and got the resolution of the cliff hanger from last time.

All I have to say is FUCK YES!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Another fairly obvious cliffhanger. Not that I have a problem with it mind you. But the way things are going soon we'll have NYAKED PREGNYAANT GINGER CUDDLE TIME!!!

I kind of missed the nun. It's about time she learns how good it feels to sin. :devilish: Time for those repressed urges to break to the surface. It's always the kinkiest who believe it's wrong that search for redemption in religion. But once the damn breaks the floor going to get wet.

Fiona grew even more on me this update (if that's even possible). Just the right amount of banter vs sweetness, while being successful, confident and kinky to boot. How bad would the others take it if you were to marry her first?

D

Deleted member 2631054

Pantyheim!?
Was that one of the realms discussed in Norse mythology?
Sounds like a cross between Norse and Japanese culture.
Pantyheimlich is when you give a girl an extreme wedgie when she is choking on something big and can't breath ;) ...

The game has over 8400 images now. This includes 185 .webm files ( animations ). At one point it can't get that much smaller anymore, sadly :/.
When it gets 3gig'ish time to start a chapter 2 at 0Mb... Nobody wants to download a 5-6gb file to play 300Mb of new content...

In the old days devs released updates that tacked onto your previous gamefiles...

Lots of whining about Modders not being around for this one...
Still stunned at peeps needing a walkthrough for this or even worse a walkthrough mod... seriously, this is about as close as it gets to a kinetic novel! Not trying to be a jerk to anyone, but the choices are usually, do something with someone (& have sex) or stay home and watch shit cartoons... (1960's spiderman beats family guy or simpsons all day long...) If you stay home you deserve what you don't get... endMod...

Last edited by a moderator:

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Pantyheimlich is when you give a girl an extreme wedgie when she is choking on something big and can't breath ;) ...

When it gets 3gig'ish time to start a chapter 2 at 0Mb... Nobody wants to download a 5-6gb file to play 300Mb of new content...

In the old days devs released updates that tacked onto your previous gamefiles...

Lots of whining about Modders not being around for this one...
Still stunned at peeps needing a walkthrough for this or even worse a walkthrough mod... seriously, this is about as close as it gets to a kinetic novel! Not trying to be a jerk to anyone, but the choices are usually, do something with someone (& have sex) or stay home and watch shit cartoons... (1960's spiderman beats family guy or simpsons all day long...) If you stay home you deserve what you don't get... endMod...
See, I'm not sure I'm going to do that even when I hit 3gig. My maximum was 4gigs for pc/linux/mac and 2 gigs for the phone, once I reach that I will start a "season 2" or something to reduce the filesize again I think.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Killer7, I love your game.

Also I have a weird conspiracy theory. Lucy isn't the only kid born "unique". Sandra is also gifted but her power is that she can modify people's feelings. At the beginning of the game (provided you aren't a total D-bag to everyone) you experience some strange dreams that act as a catalyst towards you starting a family harem. Is this "typical"? Or is this the other superpowered daughter externalizing her emotions? Hmm? Hmm?

Okay I'm sure it is a whackadoo idea but it was at least fun to come up with.
You're so on to something. I have multiple theories about them that support your findings:

(1) They're Elves (the Tolkien kind)
This is supported by the talk about rings and One Ring in particular:
(2) They're Supers (the Asgardian kind)
This one's a bit thin but right before the above mentioned lines, there's talk about them having received some kind of Mini-Mjolnirs:
(3) They're witches
There's really no way not to see this: red hair, cat features, … Yeah, I'll show myself out.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes