Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah but come on, Sandra, Lucy, Alice, Becca, Fiona, Mary, Ms juice head, will all get a pregnancy option.
No doubt Diana, Tanja, Melissa, VonVon, her cusion, Ida, will probably also get an option.

It is as obvious as there will be a ps5 slim.
Sorry but what is ps5 slim?
Lol never mind out of context it threw me.

And yes I know there will be preggo content (to what extent no clue) but I dont know about what non preggo content will be and if besides the pregnancy or kid itself I have zero clue what the difference will be

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Sorry but what is ps5 slim?
Lol never mind out of context it threw me.

And yes I know there will be preggo content (to what extent no clue) but I dont know about what non preggo content will be and if besides the pregnancy or kid itself I have zero clue what the difference will be
I am just saying, given you can pretty much fuck everyone, or they are getting set up for it, seems a given all of them will get a pregnancy, even for the ones that don't make sense.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Is there any significant story change if you don't cum inside the girls? (Not a complaint at all, but the game gets updated too often for me to go back and try different choices.)
No difference. Later on you will only get creampies anyways ( because they are the best :D ).

Pregnancy is optional but it is like the harem - you need at least Sandra for it. Other girls are all optional but if you like pregnancy you should say yes to Sandra :).

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I am just saying, given you can pretty much fuck everyone, or they are getting set up for it, seems a given all of them will get a pregnancy, even for the ones that don't make sense.
I'm not arguing that. Just trying to answer the poster with my limited knowledge lol. Sorry if it seemed like I was being contradicting

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I'm not arguing that. Just trying to answer the poster with my limited knowledge lol. Sorry if it seemed like I was being contradicting
No worries, either way I can't wait for pregnancy sex, maybe we can get a different angle other than just all standing like in 13. :LOL:

Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
As usual Killer7 this update has been amazing. I love the fact that Melissa is slowly being brought in. I felt from the first time we met her that she really needed some love and special care, especially after the "very first scene we ever meet her in". I'm a 44 year old man who's not afraid to admit how many times you have had me in tears, then to gut wrenching laughter and then right back to friggin tears with this game, and this last update has been no different.

I do want to comment on a certain "date" scene. The way you had Mary turn her head to look out the window while she was "remembering" things and talking to you about them was so much better and more normal than when most of the girls look down and away, shyness or embarrassment is one thing like that, but that specific look while she was remembering, graphically, was amazing and way more normal as what you would see in real life...excellent job with that. I know that may seem like not a lot for some, but for me that was huge.

Now, for the meat of my post...FINALLY, Elaine...I'm not putting a spoiler here, if you haven't gotten to it, stop reading and go play then come back. You finally gave us the chance to hug Elaine and call her granny, not necessarily forgive her, but the option to show her that we still care for her. I know all the Elaine hate/love thing, I've joked around and said my bit also heh, but this just simply put me over the edge and I had to take a small break before I could continue on for reasons I won't get into here...thank you so much.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
As usual Killer7 this update has been amazing. I love the fact that Melissa is slowly being brought in. I felt from the first time we met her that she really needed some love and special care, especially after the "very first scene we ever meet her in". I'm a 44 year old man who's not afraid to admit how many times you have had me in tears, then to gut wrenching laughter and then right back to friggin tears with this game, and this last update has been no different.
I'm telling you scene where he's talking to Lucy before breakfast on morning and tell her that "she's home, not Sandra or Becca or whatever" those sneaky onion ninja's attacked.

Probably because she is by far my favourite of the lot and those pre-breakfast chats are my favourite part of game.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Okay Killer7, at this point you are just showing off with these perfect updates.

Spoilers incoming, btw...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly, fantastic work on this game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Not sure about the rest of you, but as I read through all the posts and notice K7 using the thinking emoji as a like, I can't help but contemplate if he will, and how many updates til he works it in.

Anyways, quite glad we will be able to show some care towards Melissa and was able to give Granny a hug.

Looking forward to the next update, at K7's pace, with the bigger bed of course ;)

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Honestly i only left the comment in the first place because i don't know how to get notifications for threads without saying something.
You can watch a thread by pushing the rightmost button at the top of it:
1599101024163.png
And I'm expecting some serious thanks for this as I gave it my all and unwatched this thread for seconds. :eek: Nah, I'm just messing with you. Couldn't help myself. ;)

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Listen That didn't answer my question now did it? I know about the patch, it's wonderful for you PC players, but not everyone is on PC there used to be a Code, "Pelican" "Banana" my question was what happened to the code. Maybe it's you who has a hard time reading.
It actually does answer your question. Try clicking the link and reading the instructions.

Reactions: walkerjonny
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes