temmcgee

Jan 3, 2019
These were the scenes of other characters are not played or disabled in gallery . And several others i never have the chances to have sex or other lewd scenes . Like for characters Maddie ,Becca,Mary,Yovnne , Sun ,Soo .

I have no idea of these characters Yovnne , Sun ,Soo . i never met them on this game so far v0.13.
And Maddie ,Becca,Mary are related Mom,Aunt and cousin but not any scenes involve them. is there any other route i missed.

I only have fun with 3 ginger girls , fiona , pet - tanja .

If there is any other route , send me tips or walk through .
You're missing scenes with almost every girl in the game if the only people you have fun with are the gingers, Fiona, and Tanja.

If you're missing scenes with Becca, it likely means that you were cold towards her at the beginning of the game, or didn't forgive her.

Most of the options stem out from your earliest interactions with Becca and Sandra, and your best bet to see all of the content you are missing is to start a new game, and always pick the top option, with the exception of Maddie's second test, and optionally the decision regarding whether to go the Love route or the Pet route for Tanja. Since you've already done the Pet route, I would suggest going with the Love route on this save, it's a much better story IMO.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
But to get Sandra and the gingers you can't be cold or rude to becca at the beginning. You have to be nice to becca to get Sandra's kiss and to start the harem. You can turn becca down later but to start with the gingers you have to do that first.

Unless something has been changed

Reactions: Jacky Bruce

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
These were the scenes of other characters are not played or disabled in gallery . And several others i never have the chances to have sex or other lewd scenes . Like for characters Maddie ,Becca,Mary,Yovnne , Sun ,Soo .

I have no idea of these characters Yovnne , Sun ,Soo . i never met them on this game so far v0.13.
And Maddie ,Becca,Mary are related Mom,Aunt and cousin but not any scenes involve them. is there any other route i missed.

I only have fun with 3 ginger girls , fiona , pet - tanja .

If there is any other route , send me tips or walk through .
The simplest way is to start over now and to keep in mind to always chose the top option. This is the harem route and should get you all girls.
There are two exceptions to that:
- Maddie Tests (only the tests themselves)
- Tanja pet or love route. The scenes will be different dependent on what route you chose.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
Feb 11, 2020
Can I ask what you thought was quirky?.
There is a lot of
"Come" Or "Explain" which do the job.
But could be varied up a bit. "What do you mean?", "I don't understand", "please elaborate".

Its just a little weird.
A lot of dialogue does get the point across, but sometimes its just a bit strange. The game does comment on this occasionally so i'm not sure if its deliberate or not.

For example, there is a line when the MC is talking to Elaine. And he says something like.

"You know they saying, things would have been different after the fact" (not the exact wording)

You get what he means, its just a really weird way of saying it.

This game feels like it was written by two people.
One that was born and raised in the UK.
And one that is fluent in English but as a second language.

Don't get me wrong though. I still liked it.
There are some genuinely funny jokes in there. One of them had me laughing for like a full minute.

Honestly i only left the comment in the first place because i don't know how to get notifications for threads without saying something.

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Oh yeah I thought the come thing was odd, but just thought it was a quirk.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Is there any significant story change if you don't cum inside the girls? (Not a complaint at all, but the game gets updated too often for me to go back and try different choices.)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Is there any significant story change if you don't cum inside the girls? (Not a complaint at all, but the game gets updated too often for me to go back and try different choices.)
So far yes, one girl will get pregnant so far, and in the future, you can pick on getting them pregnant.

Reactions: afterlights

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I believe there will be more things to miss out in the future but I don't have any inside knowledge. Only Killer7 knows for sure what is gonna happen

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I believe there will be more things to miss out in the future but I don't have any inside knowledge. Only Killer7 knows for sure what is gonna happen
Yeah but come on, Sandra, Lucy, Alice, Becca, Fiona, Mary, Ms juice head, will all get a pregnancy option.
No doubt Diana, Tanja, Melissa, VonVon, her cusion, Ida, will probably also get an option.

It is as obvious as there will be a ps5 slim.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah but come on, Sandra, Lucy, Alice, Becca, Fiona, Mary, Ms juice head, will all get a pregnancy option.
No doubt Diana, Tanja, Melissa, VonVon, her cusion, Ida, will probably also get an option.

It is as obvious as there will be a ps5 slim.
Sorry but what is ps5 slim?
Lol never mind out of context it threw me.

And yes I know there will be preggo content (to what extent no clue) but I dont know about what non preggo content will be and if besides the pregnancy or kid itself I have zero clue what the difference will be

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Sorry but what is ps5 slim?
Lol never mind out of context it threw me.

And yes I know there will be preggo content (to what extent no clue) but I dont know about what non preggo content will be and if besides the pregnancy or kid itself I have zero clue what the difference will be
I am just saying, given you can pretty much fuck everyone, or they are getting set up for it, seems a given all of them will get a pregnancy, even for the ones that don't make sense.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
No difference. Later on you will only get creampies anyways ( because they are the best :D ).

Pregnancy is optional but it is like the harem - you need at least Sandra for it. Other girls are all optional but if you like pregnancy you should say yes to Sandra :).

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I am just saying, given you can pretty much fuck everyone, or they are getting set up for it, seems a given all of them will get a pregnancy, even for the ones that don't make sense.
I'm not arguing that. Just trying to answer the poster with my limited knowledge lol. Sorry if it seemed like I was being contradicting

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I'm not arguing that. Just trying to answer the poster with my limited knowledge lol. Sorry if it seemed like I was being contradicting
No worries, either way I can't wait for pregnancy sex, maybe we can get a different angle other than just all standing like in 13. :LOL:

Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
As usual Killer7 this update has been amazing. I love the fact that Melissa is slowly being brought in. I felt from the first time we met her that she really needed some love and special care, especially after the "very first scene we ever meet her in". I'm a 44 year old man who's not afraid to admit how many times you have had me in tears, then to gut wrenching laughter and then right back to friggin tears with this game, and this last update has been no different.

I do want to comment on a certain "date" scene. The way you had Mary turn her head to look out the window while she was "remembering" things and talking to you about them was so much better and more normal than when most of the girls look down and away, shyness or embarrassment is one thing like that, but that specific look while she was remembering, graphically, was amazing and way more normal as what you would see in real life...excellent job with that. I know that may seem like not a lot for some, but for me that was huge.

Now, for the meat of my post...FINALLY, Elaine...I'm not putting a spoiler here, if you haven't gotten to it, stop reading and go play then come back. You finally gave us the chance to hug Elaine and call her granny, not necessarily forgive her, but the option to show her that we still care for her. I know all the Elaine hate/love thing, I've joked around and said my bit also heh, but this just simply put me over the edge and I had to take a small break before I could continue on for reasons I won't get into here...thank you so much.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes