Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Who is next to join the Backdoor Society? We now have Mary, Fiona, Tanja, Yvonne. So who will it be that gives up sitting down?

If I was a betting man, I would say that it would be granny. One way to put her in her place in a hurry. and I am sure she would enjoy it.

D

Deleted member 618663

Killer you need to make the MC sit on the bed one night for the super naked ginger cuddle time and be on the receiving end of those headpats.
Now I have a image of the gingers all trying to give him a handjob at the same time, Thank You for that! You don't have to be into something to comment on it. Just don't put someone Down Because they are. Unless it is NO lets not go there EVER.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jorund

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
People were really mad at her because she was taking some time to release an update for the mod for midnight paradise. Now they will have to wait even more time.
Apparently it is something to do with summertimesaga being mad that she won't do a mod there cause of the spaghetti code or something.

AngelRiley

Mar 17, 2018
Hi, I feel all of your pain so I decided to take up the Mod duties on this game until either Maim Lain returns to modding, or if he doesn't I will continue. Added Galllery unlocker button and in game WT. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.13

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite if prompted.

IMPORTANT: You will need to install the (Ipatch) yourself as I am not taking chances including it with the way Patreon is ATM (if you don't know what that is, ask someone in the thread).
*Also, this is all my own code from scratch your saves should work just fine with this though.*

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
I have no idea how our mod works I tried to extract but I don't see the game folder

anotomfool

Jul 21, 2020
can anybody guide me with incest patch on android?

I copied the file but doesn't seem to work... it still says landlady...

thanks

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I have no idea how our mod works I tried to extract but I don't see the game folder
There is a "game" folder in the root directory where your mynewfamily.exe file is. Are you on Mac? If so it's a different process. Let me know.

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
It didn't say to unzip it...

Please tell me how to do that? it doesn't show option unzip on mobile... do I need to use PC for that?
I said "extract" which means the same thing. Right click on the file and you either need to have winrar or 7zip to unzip a file. 7zip is free.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
It didn't say to unzip it...

Please tell me how to do that? it doesn't show option unzip on mobile... do I need to use PC for that?
I'm not sure about android mods, they usually get ported along with the android port (copy of the game you download) for most of my mods. Killer7 Do you do your own android version of the game?

anotomfool

Jul 21, 2020
It's all written down on lewdpatcher... For each system.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All that's missing is the information about the extraction process.

just need one more clarification,

lovetime.rpyc is not a rar file so it is not getting extracted using winrar or RAR on android... do I need to do anything else...

anotomfool

Jul 21, 2020
No... The *.rpyc file is the one you have to store in the /game folder you've created. Like explained in the instructions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you so much ... I figured out what was wrong...

Whenever I copied lovetime.rpyc to game folder it turned into lovetime.rpyc.bin automatically so I just renamed it and removed .bin

Thank you for the help

Reactions: BloodyFace

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I believe Alice she wants it all and she wants it now
My hope is Lucy, but Alice is a good bet. Alice was eager learning to hand- and blowjob.

I think the safest bet is Maddie. (Didn't she just recently mention it?) The MC complains every time about her squeezing too tight. (Which makes me LOL each time.) Imagine what she'll do to him with her backside.

Yolda

Jul 30, 2018
Also I have a weird conspiracy theory. Lucy isn't the only kid born "unique". Sandra is also gifted but her power is that she can modify people's feelings. At the beginning of the game (provided you aren't a total D-bag to everyone) you experience some strange dreams that act as a catalyst towards you starting a family harem. Is this "typical"? Or is this the other superpowered daughter externalizing her emotions? Hmm? Hmm?
I completely forgot about the dreams, but I realy like your theory.
But that would likely include Sandra giving the Mc a dream about Alice once she showed up.

Reactions: Oghmios1337
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes