Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
whining about Modders not being around for this one...
Still stunned at peeps needing a walkthrough for this or even worse a walkthrough mod... seriously, this is about as close as it gets to a kinetic novel! Not trying to be a jerk to anyone, but the choices are usually, do something with someone (& have sex) or stay home and watch shit cartoons... (1960's spiderman beats family guy or simpsons all day long...) If you stay home you deserve what you don't get... endMod...
These mods usually have other features than just a WT. It's likely it's those features they are "whining" about, as you put it.

Reactions: Havik79

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
This was a long-ass update and it still ended too soon. Lol

I'm glad that MC is getting his house in order, with Elaine being brought back in to his good books. Like others, I'm looking forward to when we can sex her up and make her a true member of the harem. Giving Mary some love was much overdue, and starting Maddie on the impregnation line was very nice. And having Fiona as a honorary member of the actual family just seems right to me.

I don't feel a pressing need to have sex with Melissa, but if we get the option to kiss her and tell her she's beautiful, I'll jump on it.

Sun and Soo, Yvonne and Anna, and Tanja are all interesting side characters, but I almost feel that MC is throwing around the word "love" a little too easily. They are side chicks, not permanent girls. I think of them as shorter story arcs that come to end, as opposed to the family which will continue forever.

I wouldn't mind having some of them meet good guys and fade from MC's life. Like, MC fixed Tanja and then she meets someone who she starts to care for at her job and moves on with him.

I'm curious as to what girl-on-girl we're going to see. I think Sandra and/or Becca will feature prominently as they are the ones who have actually been intimate with other girls. Both Sandra/Alice and more Sandra/Becca scenes seem inevitable, but Sandra/Mary could also happen and Becca/Elaine wouldn't surprise me.

As for the core trio (the gingers), MC better smarten up when it comes to Alice: she's small like Lucy but has Sandra's sexdrive. Pick her up, spike her on your cock, and fill her up. Girl is thirsty, so quench her. Sandra is as adorable as ever, but Lucy is the standout for me with how she's stepped up to be MCs rock.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
i played it through...and i love it, you are the only male who have all the girls...it´s romance...you love them they love you back...the best from all the plots in F95....i really like it because it tells me a sweet and good story where i had a liitle pipi in the eyes and i really cant wait for the next updates...ok the sexscenes are mostly short and you see nothing ,only 2 nude people...but in check with the rest storys here...it entertains me...all the other storys who were good are now bad cause the author wrote bad updates to make it more interessting...from no share to share ,from no cuckold to cuckold and so on....because of that....THUMBS UP, GOOD WORK, KEEP IT LIKE THIS....(y)(y):love:

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
ok the sexscenes are mostly short and you see nothing ,only 2 nude people
There are a lot of animated sex scenes in this, which are really good. If you're talking about a lack of focus on the sex, I think K7 avoids it because of how HS shows sex. The sex in HS look rather bad up close because of bad models for genitals and the way sex works in it. It usually looks like the dick's actually shrinking backwards or something rather than actually going in and out etc. The other reason is probably because of immersion, where the MC's face isn't shown, which is why K7 has to get creative with the poses and object placement. But yeah, like you said, this is a gem of a game.

Reactions: sergesan

Orignaltk

Oct 22, 2018
Just started playing this game for the first time. Loving the amount of content per chapter. There were a few little things that bugged me (little things mind you). But this is definitely one of the better games I've played from here. Thanks Killer7

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Mostly enjoyable, especially the Diana/Fiona stuff.
Fiona and VonVon and Soo sex were hot.
Pity there was nothing with Tanja.
The neko girls were cute.
Rather an obvious cliffhanger.

The letter though, oof, went from cheesy to just cringy.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Cheers mate, also Maim is a she. And it is really shit what has been happening, I only just learned they are apparently being harassed on top of the patreon shit.... some people are just fkn pathetic.

Anyway cheers for picking this up in the mean time.
I would not be surprised if being reported on to Patreon is part of the harassment.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I would not be surprised if being reported on to Patreon is part of the harassment.
People were really mad at her because she was taking some time to release an update for the mod for midnight paradise. Now they will have to wait even more time.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
There are a lot of animated sex scenes in this, which are really good. If you're talking about a lack of focus on the sex, I think K7 avoids it because of how HS shows sex. The sex in HS look rather bad up close because of bad models for genitals and the way sex works in it. It usually looks like the dick's actually shrinking backwards or something rather than actually going in and out etc. The other reason is probably because of immersion, where the MC's face isn't shown, which is why K7 has to get creative with the poses and object placement. But yeah, like you said, this is a gem of a game.
it´s actually a shame that there could be so many good VN´s out there but they make all the same mistake...they want it to be something else and destroy the fundament of the story,destroy what made it good...but for the most seems money the first reason to make the story, instead it should be the VN itself...(entertaining)...never change a running game!

oh now i understand it ,why the s-scenes are in this manner , thanks for explaining...

Reactions: metalspace
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes