Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
I was kinda disappointed when visiting Elaine and she saw me coming from the window.
I was hoping to enter her house without her knowing... And then Grandma thinking a thief was in her house, she would've done an 'impersonation' of Family Feud 'NAKED GRANDMA!!!':eek::KEK:

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I was kinda disappointed when visiting Elaine and she saw me coming from the window.
I was hoping to enter her house without her knowing... And then Grandma thinking a thief was in her house, she would've done an 'impersonation' of Family Feud 'NAKED GRANDMA!!!':eek::KEK:
Don't mind me, just stealing your idea... :p.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Don't mind me, just stealing your idea... :p.
Hehe please do. I can't wait for MC reaction... If MC scream, feint, run away...
And for Elaine explanation of her action. If it's something she often used to scare burglar away... ;)

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hi Guys /...

I have played the latest version v0.13 and completed. And when i looked into gallery i missed several scenes with different girls . Like few scenes with sandy , lucy , alice , fiona and tanja , And no scenes with Maddie ,Becca,Mary,Yovnne , Sun ,Soo. I never had this scenes with these girls . Is there alternate route or i missed something ?!!! i have played all version .

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Hi Guys /...

I have played the latest version v0.13 and completed. And when i looked into gallery i missed several scenes with different girls . Like few scenes with sandy , lucy , alice , fiona and tanja , And no scenes with Maddie ,Becca,Mary,Yovnne , Sun ,Soo. I never had this scenes with these girls . Is there alternate route or i missed something ?!!! i have played all version .
Did you pick to always see them, otherwise if you stayed and watched TV you miss out.
Like when Fiona says take your cock out, if you say no that is it, no sex with her.

Reactions: Jacky Bruce

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hi Guys /...

Tanja does have two routes that are different.

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Did you pick to always see them, otherwise if you stayed and watched TV you miss out.
Like when Fiona says take your cock out, if you say no that is it, no sex with her.
Yes , i got Fiona scenes . but there were one scenes that disabled in gallery !!! all others scenes are enabled that i have done it . I remember those .

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hi Guys /...

These were the scenes of other characters are not played or disabled in gallery . And several others i never have the chances to have sex or other lewd scenes . Like for characters Maddie ,Becca,Mary,Yovnne , Sun ,Soo .

I have no idea of these characters Yovnne , Sun ,Soo . i never met them on this game so far v0.13.
And Maddie ,Becca,Mary are related Mom,Aunt and cousin but not any scenes involve them. is there any other route i missed.

I only have fun with 3 ginger girls , fiona , pet - tanja .

If there is any other route , send me tips or walk through .

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
These were the scenes of other characters are not played or disabled in gallery . And several others i never have the chances to have sex or other lewd scenes . Like for characters Maddie ,Becca,Mary,Yovnne , Sun ,Soo .

I have no idea of these characters Yovnne , Sun ,Soo . i never met them on this game so far v0.13.
And Maddie ,Becca,Mary are related Mom,Aunt and cousin but not any scenes involve them. is there any other route i missed.

I only have fun with 3 ginger girls , fiona , pet - tanja .

If there is any other route , send me tips or walk through .
Unless you stayed at home and watched TV like Havik79 and BloodyFace mentioned I have zero clue sorry

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes