Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hi Guys /...

I have played the latest version v0.13 and completed. And when i looked into gallery i missed several scenes with different girls . Like few scenes with sandy , lucy , alice , fiona and tanja , And no scenes with Maddie ,Becca,Mary,Yovnne , Sun ,Soo. I never had this scenes with these girls . Is there alternate route or i missed something ?!!! i have played all version .

These were the scenes of other characters are not played or disabled in gallery . And several others i never have the chances to have sex or other lewd scenes . Like for characters Maddie ,Becca,Mary,Yovnne , Sun ,Soo .

I have no idea of these characters Yovnne , Sun ,Soo . i never met them on this game so far v0.13.
And Maddie ,Becca,Mary are related Mom,Aunt and cousin but not any scenes involve them. is there any other route i missed.

I only have fun with 3 ginger girls , fiona , pet - tanja .

If there is any other route , send me tips or walk through .

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
These were the scenes of other characters are not played or disabled in gallery . And several others i never have the chances to have sex or other lewd scenes . Like for characters Maddie ,Becca,Mary,Yovnne , Sun ,Soo .

I have no idea of these characters Yovnne , Sun ,Soo . i never met them on this game so far v0.13.
And Maddie ,Becca,Mary are related Mom,Aunt and cousin but not any scenes involve them. is there any other route i missed.

Unless you stayed at home and watched TV like Havik79 and BloodyFace mentioned I have zero clue sorry

temmcgee

Jan 3, 2019

You're missing scenes with almost every girl in the game if the only people you have fun with are the gingers, Fiona, and Tanja.

If you're missing scenes with Becca, it likely means that you were cold towards her at the beginning of the game, or didn't forgive her.

Most of the options stem out from your earliest interactions with Becca and Sandra, and your best bet to see all of the content you are missing is to start a new game, and always pick the top option, with the exception of Maddie's second test, and optionally the decision regarding whether to go the Love route or the Pet route for Tanja. Since you've already done the Pet route, I would suggest going with the Love route on this save, it's a much better story IMO.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
But to get Sandra and the gingers you can't be cold or rude to becca at the beginning. You have to be nice to becca to get Sandra's kiss and to start the harem. You can turn becca down later but to start with the gingers you have to do that first.

Unless something has been changed

Reactions: Jacky Bruce

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019

The simplest way is to start over now and to keep in mind to always chose the top option. This is the harem route and should get you all girls.
There are two exceptions to that:
- Maddie Tests (only the tests themselves)
- Tanja pet or love route. The scenes will be different dependent on what route you chose.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
Feb 11, 2020
Can I ask what you thought was quirky?.
There is a lot of
"Come" Or "Explain" which do the job.
But could be varied up a bit. "What do you mean?", "I don't understand", "please elaborate".

Its just a little weird.
A lot of dialogue does get the point across, but sometimes its just a bit strange. The game does comment on this occasionally so i'm not sure if its deliberate or not.

For example, there is a line when the MC is talking to Elaine. And he says something like.

"You know they saying, things would have been different after the fact" (not the exact wording)

You get what he means, its just a really weird way of saying it.

This game feels like it was written by two people.
One that was born and raised in the UK.
And one that is fluent in English but as a second language.

Don't get me wrong though. I still liked it.
There are some genuinely funny jokes in there. One of them had me laughing for like a full minute.

Honestly i only left the comment in the first place because i don't know how to get notifications for threads without saying something.

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Oh yeah I thought the come thing was odd, but just thought it was a quirk.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Is there any significant story change if you don't cum inside the girls? (Not a complaint at all, but the game gets updated too often for me to go back and try different choices.)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Is there any significant story change if you don't cum inside the girls? (Not a complaint at all, but the game gets updated too often for me to go back and try different choices.)
So far yes, one girl will get pregnant so far, and in the future, you can pick on getting them pregnant.

Reactions: afterlights

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I believe there will be more things to miss out in the future but I don't have any inside knowledge. Only Killer7 knows for sure what is gonna happen

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I believe there will be more things to miss out in the future but I don't have any inside knowledge. Only Killer7 knows for sure what is gonna happen
Yeah but come on, Sandra, Lucy, Alice, Becca, Fiona, Mary, Ms juice head, will all get a pregnancy option.
No doubt Diana, Tanja, Melissa, VonVon, her cusion, Ida, will probably also get an option.

It is as obvious as there will be a ps5 slim.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes