tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
I love this game, it's a breath of fresh air, but I'm starting to have issues with it a bit. I'm a 45 year old man, married for over 18 years and I have more sex than the MC does with just my wife at this point in the story. He literally has a harem, three of whom are constantly begging him for sex and he just...doesn't. Except for Sandra sometimes.

What gives?

Side note: I swear to god if he tells one more girl to be quiet during sex in the next update I'll lose my mind. Who does that?

Last edited:

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
A ton of people that don't live alone, out of respect or to keep off the radar.
At one point he was outside, on a beach, a private one, "be quiet!". Another time he was alone in a house with Maddie. Annoying.

Also, every single person in the house he lives in always runs to watch at this point, he still shushes them.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
At one point he was outside, on a beach, a private one, "be quiet!". Another time he was alone in a house with Maddie. Annoying.

Also, every single person in the house he lives in always runs to watch at this point, he still shushes them.
I was just answering the "who does that" question. Sorry it annoys you in this vn. I love the quirky mc, but each to their own.

And congrats on having more sex than the mc, both of you got me beat so cheer up and go bang the wife knowing you got it good :cool: (y)

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
I was just answering the "who does that" question. Sorry it annoys you in this vn. I love the quirky mc, but each to their own.
Honestly, it's the only thing that sticks out to me as somewhat annoying. In a VN this size that's simply amazing. So, yeah, this is a top notch story so far.

Spfjolietjake said:
And congrats on having more sex than the mc, both of you got me beat so cheer up and go bang the wife knowing you got it good :cool: (y)
I have sex once a day (usually). That was kind of my point. I mean, it's not a bad thing, but it is on the slow side of things for a VN of this type. I think 25 days went past in-game and he had sex with Lu twice and Li twice. That's just neglecting his lovers. lol

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Honestly, it's the only thing that sticks out to me as somewhat annoying. In a VN this size that's simply amazing. So, yeah, this is a top notch story so far.

I have sex once a day (usually). That was kind of my point. I mean, it's not a bad thing, but it is on the slow side of things for a VN of this type. I think 25 days went past in-game and he had sex with Lu twice and Li twice. That's just neglecting his lovers. lol
I wish Killer7 had the time to show all the sex that is probably happening daily is what i tell myself. I just imagine that we are getting the highlights cause the need to tell all the characters stories.

Like a movie made from a book you can't show every single detail or you would be in a theater for days. That's what helps me with issues like that

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
I wish Killer7 had the time to show all the sex that is probably happening daily is what i tell myself. I just imagine that we are getting the highlights cause the need to tell all the characters stories.

Like a movie made from a book you can't show every single detail or you would be in a theater for days. That's what helps me with issues like that
There was no unseen sex with lu or li. They both complained about only twice.

Edit: Actually, Li complained about only once and finally got the second.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019

0.13 had several days where MC had sex with multiple girls. 0.12 as well. Every day had at least one NSFW scene ( animation ) since 0.10 I think.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
0.13 had several days where MC had sex with multiple girls. 0.12 as well. Every day had at least one NSFW scene ( animation ) since 0.10 I think.
Maybe it seems slower compared to the early days when Sandra and him were going like rabbits? Not sure. Maybe I'm just wanting more scenes with the gingers than with people like Tanja and Vonvon.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Maybe it seems slower compared to the early days when Sandra and him were going like rabbits? Not sure. Maybe I'm just wanting more scenes with the gingers than with people like Tanja and Vonvon.
Not b.s.ing cause in my mind I want more and more too. That said this is a huge vn for one person to make and be this fucking good.

The worst thing about my favorite vn is that im kind of addicted and can't get enough so I gotta temper my expectations and be patient.

Every update I've been impressed how big and much content is in it, but its never enough cause I truly want more. I freaking love this vn yet I know the dev is doing all he can and we are lucky to get here

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I love this game, it's a breath of fresh air, but I'm starting to have issues with it a bit. I'm a 45 year old man, married for over 18 years and I have more sex than the MC does with just my wife at this point in the story. He literally has a harem, three of whom are constantly begging him for sex and he just...doesn't. Except for Sandra sometimes.

What gives?

Side note: I swear to god if he tells one more girl to be quiet during sex in the next update I'll lose my mind. Who does that?
I get your point, but I think if he had sex every time Alice wanted for example, the other character's stories wouldn't progress because the MC would be stuck in an endless sex scene.

Last edited:

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
I get your point, but I think if he had sex every time Alice wanted for example, the other character's stories wouldn't progress because the MC would be stuck in an endless sex scene.
Sure, maybe, but 1 time then wait a couple of weeks? Really? :p

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
He waited five days ;).
Felt like much longer. All I know is he's had Tanja more than Alice and that's a travesty. Still, love the game. Need more time with the gingers. That's the hill I'm choosing to die on. Neglect Tanja, more ginger.

Reactions: Vollezar

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Felt like much longer. All I know is he's had Tanja more than Alice and that's a travesty. Still, love the game. Need more time with the gingers. That's the hill I'm choosing to die on. Neglect Tanja, more ginger.
Yeah this game has so much content that it feels like the characters have been together for a long time, but it has been only two months.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Yeah this game has so much content that it feels like the characters have been together for a long time, but it has been only two months.
I think perhaps that my issue is an unrealistic expectation due to the difficulty of animating as much as people want. I think about going to sleep with AND waking up with three naked, gorgeous, willing gingers and try to imagine never having sex at those moments and it doesn't compute. But, if you tried to animate that every time your computer would melt, lol.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well it makes sense to jump her more than Alice, she is your little sister.

Reactions: TundraLupus
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes