tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
He needs to pound that cutie into a sex coma so he can get some peace and quiet! :ROFLMAO:
This made me remember a thought I had after the first time he had sex with Lu. Missed opportunity there, imo. I absolutely loved how it went down, but it would have been cool if later that night we see two glowing green eyes and just hear her say "more" and then she pounds him into a coma. I mean, superpowered ginger, right?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
My dude better start working on his cardio, because I don't think Killer7 is done with adding girls to the game.

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
I may be biased because of my age and the fact that my sex life barometer ATM shows calm flat (sex once a day? Yikes o_O, You're a better man than I am, tanstaafl!), but I do find this baby has the perfect balance of sex scenes and story development.

Mind you, I'm certainly not complaining about all the bodily fluids exchange that's going on between MC and all the girls, and if it actually is a ginger threesome/foursome scent I'm smelling in the air there'll be some serious partying chez moi :love::LOL:, but the story is so well written and compelling I'd hate for it to be crushed in some sort of fuck-a-thon.

My 0,02 US$, of course.....

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well I am 40 and think twice back to back, fuck off, hows he manage that.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I may be biased because of my age and the fact that my sex life barometer ATM shows calm flat (sex once a day? Yikes o_O, You're a better man than I am, tanstaafl!), but I do find this baby has the perfect balance of sex scenes and story development.

Mind you, I'm certainly not complaining about all the bodily fluids exchange that's going on between MC and all the girls, and if it actually is a ginger threesome/foursome scent I'm smelling in the air there'll be some serious partying chez moi :love::LOL:, but the story is so well written and compelling I'd hate for it to be crushed in some sort of fuck-a-thon.

My 0,02 US$, of course.....
Yeah I 100% agree, this game has in my opinion the perfect balance between story/character development and sex scenes. A lot of games now either give you a shitton of sex scenes with almost no story, or they take way too long until you get any sex scenes.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
I married a ginger, what can I say? And she starts it most of the time! My poor old body is wearing down quickly.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Replaying some of the older stuff it's nice how comfortable the gingers have become during cuddle time. And this chapter they watched each other have sex with you from afar. Just alittle push more and you'll be waking up to one of them riding your morning wood each day. I'm guessing Alice and Sandy are already there. It's mainly Lucy holding them back. Although when the new bed arrives and Becca joins we may make a step backwards in that regard.

Reactions: Repuci

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's fascinating how fast one year can pass by in this world. I was thinking about it a lot lately, this one year anniversary, how the game I created changed me. It has been a wild ride that hopefully doesn't end anytime soon...But let me start from the beginning.
I think it all started in march or april of 2019. I found my first ever adult visual novel. Let's just call it "Dating my (female) Tenant", I guess. I never played a game like this before and was surprised that these kind of games are available on Android - something that still surprises me. I downloaded the game and was expecting something like your typical NSFW game - you press a button to have sex with a girl. Oh boy was I wrong.
After this I started to dive deeper into this genre. I found other games like that, games that give me a good story with lewd content as extras. Some of these stories hooked me right from the beginning and I enjoyed them more than I thought. Of course I also found a few bad examples, stories that dragged me in just to suddenly take a turn for the worst possible situation. I don't want to call the game out but let's just say this fire was dumb and destroyed the whole game for me :).
I joined several discord servers that were attached to these games and found amazing people there. I learned how some of these games are made and was fascinated. I wanted to give it a go as well but I didn't have anything to make characters yet - or anything else that would be needed to create something. I was searching and asking other game developers what they are using and soon after that I found Honey Select. This is where it all started, I think.
I started the character maker and played around with it. I used koikatsu before so it was not completely new for me. I immediately felt that this engine was the right one to create the graphics - a bit cartoony but not as anime style as koikatsu. I fiddled around for a few days and then made my first attempt at a character. This character was Sandra. But I knew that one character would not be enough. I started to make a girl that looks similar like Sandra but something was missing. As soon as I saw the cat ears I knew what it was - this was the moment I created Lucy. Soon after that I had Becca and I thought to myself hm...Those three could work for the beginning.
I had this thought in my head that I wanted to create a game that I would personally love to play. A game that features no unneeded drama, no points where the player feels betrayed or cheated on. No moments where characters the player invested so many feelings in get taken away for no reason. I never wrote something like this before. I learned the coding part pretty fast, the tutorial for Ren'Py is pretty good. But writing...How should I write? I'm not that creative. I can't make an amazing fantasy world with in depth lore and explanation on why things are like they are. And then it hit me...
Why not insert some of my own experiences into a story - but change the outcome to be a lot better than my outcome was so many years ago. Write it in a way that makes you feel good. Let good things happen that even out all the bad things you experienced. Introduce characters with stories you know too well - but help them in a way that cures all the pain they had to endure. Things like that went through my head and that's where I wanted to go with my story. Create something that I would love to play.
This all happened over a year ago. The pictures you see attached to this post reflect the changes. The very first menu screen for my 0.01 release that I only made available for a few people. And the current main menu screen for 0.13. The original models of Sandra, Becca and Lucy and how they look today. So much has changed over the years. Not only the game changed a lot, I changed even more.
As I already said in a few other personal posts, my life wasn't going in a good direction back then. I was without a job and living of almost nothing. I could barely afford my food and was just living from one day to the next. Some days I didn't even get out of my bed because I just didn't feel the motivation to do anything.
Now, over a year later, I'm in a much better mental condition. While I still suffer from bad depression phases they aren't as severe anymore. I recover faster than I did before and I'm more motivated to do things. I started to look out for myself a bit more as well, eating more healthy and trying to be a bit more active. While my working times are still a bit extreme sometimes I always keep a constant watch that I don't burn out.
I love what I'm able to do because of the amazing support I gained over this year. Every single one of you who enjoyed my game are the reason for that. Be it here on patreon by pledging and giving me some of your hard earned money or through messages where you tell me how much my game has helped you as well - how much it touched you because it hits too close to home. Seeing so many people enjoying what I created gives me the motivation to continue. And not only that, it gives me motivation to create even more things that hopefully will give you the same feelings My New Family does.
You guys have been insane over this year. Never ever in my wildest dreams and hopes did I think to become this big on Patreon. I see the numbers and still can't believe where I am right now, how lucky I am and how grateful I am for this. I will never take this for granted and I will always do my best to keep you guys entertained. Whenever I need a break or anything else you guys will be the first to find out about it. I will always be as transparent as possible when it comes to my development. The last thing I want is to become a dev that abuses the fact that people like what I do - I always want to deliver content for you amazing people out there. Milking will never be an option for me and that is a guaranteed promise.
Phew, this post has been pretty long and if you made it this far then thank you again. You guys have been giving me so much more than you can imagine and no matter how often I say thank you, it won't be enough for me. But thank you, all of you, again. The next progress update will be on monday like usual and I hope to see all of you there. Enjoy your weekend as much as you can!

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I wonder how many posts there will be asking what the names of the games referenced there will be.

Funny how the more emotional games seem to come from a dev with depression.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Mostly agree with that, although it certainly doesn't seem to get nuked on a regular basis like some of the other games I like.

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
I wonder how many posts there will be asking what the names of the games referenced there will be.

"...this fire was dumb and destroyed the whole game for me..."
"No moments where characters the player invested so many feelings in get taken away for no reason."

Assuming the term 'fire' is not used metaphorically, I guess there's not much doubt which game Killer7 is referring to.... ;) :LOL:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
"...this fire was dumb and destroyed the whole game for me..."
"No moments where characters the player invested so many feelings in get taken away for no reason."

Assuming the term 'fire' is not used metaphorically, I guess there's not much doubt which game Killer7 is referring to.... ;) :LOL:
I actually have no idea what game he was walking about.

Reactions: Havik79

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Me either, the first one I assumed was dating my daughter, the fire thing no clue.
I'm 90% sure Acting Lessons. Fire kills one of the main love interests in the final depending on choices made.

Edit: It's an amazing VN. The story is one of the best on the site IF you are open to true gut-wrenching stories. There are 20+ unique endings and all but a few will tear your heart out in some way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Havik79
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes