Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I'm 90% sure Acting Lessons. Fire kills one of the main love interests in the final depending on choices made.

Edit: It's an amazing VN. The story is one of the best on the site IF you are open to true gut-wrenching stories. There are 20+ unique endings and all but a few will tear your heart out in some way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah thanks but pass, fuck any game where one of your love interests dies.
Oh well, guess lucky us for shitty games, otherwise we might not have this one.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah games where love interests die aren't really for me either. A little bit of drama can be good to make the story more interesting but I don't play these games to be sad.

Reactions: IncubusDreams

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Yeah thanks but pass, fuck any game where one of your love interests dies.
Oh well, guess lucky us for shitty games, otherwise we might not have this one.
You don't get the half of it, honestly. Imagine My New Family where the MC walks into a house, Sandra and Lucy are unconscious on the ground. The game makes YOU choose which one to save, then goes on to deal with the psychological fall out of being in a relationship with Sandra/Lucy when they know you chose them and let the other die.

The game is a true mind fuck. Amazing story, but obviously not for everyone.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
You don't get the half of it, honestly. Imagine My New Family where the MC walks into a house, Sandra and Lucy are unconscious on the ground. The game makes YOU choose which one to save, then goes on to deal with the psychological fall out of being in a relationship with Sandra/Lucy when they know you chose them and let the other die.

Oh, the double fuck it.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

I would probably be perma banned from F95Zone for my reaction to that. It would not be pretty.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
I never played that game and now that I know about it I will definitely not play it
apart from the shock value of that ending (which can be liked or not) the game is really good
If you're not into that stuff may i suggest Being a Dik from the same dev? with the second game the quality went even further up but with a more light storyline

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
apart from the shock value of that ending (which can be liked or not) the game is really good
If you're not into that stuff may i suggest Being a Dik from the same dev? with the second game the quality went even further up but with a more light storyline
Liam is by far the best non LI character in any game I've ever played. The guy is a true bro.

Reactions: -Hex-
D

Deleted member 618663

Just wait I see Elaine asking for a kiss instead of hug sooner or later or a ginger asking him to do it. This guy has a lolipop tatooed on his forehead when it comes to the gingers. Wait for it.

I am not saying I don't have the same problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Nope, don't care for most daz games, especially one from the dev of being a cuck, I mean dik
Not going to comment on liking or disliking specific devs, but daz renders vary immensely in detail and quality. Some of the newer and/or better renders are nearly photorealistic. I agree that for a while the daz offerings all began to blend together from game to game, but that is changing as skill and technology increases.

Example of what can be achieved with daz.

1599253382090.png

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yep its photo-realistic, and makes my cock shrink.

Give me HS/PH like this games girls any day.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
No, it is not weird, it's my cock, if it prefers Sandra/Alice who look realistic to me, then it is my choice, and better than that (not a dig) one of those broads from one of those USA type reality shows with a bunch of bored old housewives.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
No, it is not weird, it's my cock, if it prefers Sandra/Alice who look realistic to me, then it is my choice, and better than that (not a dig) one of those broads from one of those USA type reality shows with a bunch of bored old housewives.
lol, ok then.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
lol, ok then.
Too many of those daz games have chicks with over the top body shapes and look like old housewives.

Yeah I know, Fiona, Mary Becca, Dianna have those body types too, but at least there is variety in this game.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Too many of those daz games have chicks with over the top body shapes and look like old housewives.

Yeah I know, Fiona, Mary Becca, Dianna have those body types too, but at least there is variety in this game.
Uh huh. More variety in HS than Daz. Sure, we'll go with that.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes