DWMP

Mar 28, 2020
Actually, at least according to a firefighter that I watch online the right way is dragging because then you inhale less smoke and is exposed to less heat(if I remember the reason correctly), you want to be as close to the ground as possible.
I believe I've heard the same. Regardless. The two girls were next to each other in a, while burning, not enveloped room. Dude didn't even consider dragging them both. That just struck me as overdramatic. Seriously, guy, just grab em both.

DWMP

Mar 28, 2020
Yeah I kinda agree, the problem is that age is not an excuse, I do understand the MC`s point though, it was shock treatment and maybe a little too much, but that is also the only way that some change would happen in the short time, basically not just saying "your actions have consequences" but actually showing her what those consequences could be, and explaining why they were happening.
He just doesn't give much weight to everything that woman was trying to do behind the scenes for him. It doesn't cancel out her decisions, but it does give her the apprehension. She didn't know if he was a clone of his dad or a dirtbag, and fucking everyone in his family, lol, couldn't have done much to allay her fears. By age I bean he's young and impulsive and she has the wisdom of years, while also having the baggage and weight of her mistakes to direct her actions. That doesn't make her right and him wrong. Just she maybe deserved a little more forgiveness, sooner, when she tried to change. But I get his caution too. I'm not in his shoes.....except I sorta am......and not?

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
He just doesn't give much weight to everything that woman was trying to do behind the scenes for him. It doesn't cancel out her decisions, but it does give her the apprehension. She didn't know if he was a clone of his dad or a dirtbag, and fucking everyone in his family, lol, couldn't have done much to allay her fears.
True, but again, he didn't know she wasn't an asshole at the time either, that first interaction is a really small part of what happens between them and it is literally the first meeting and she was already accusing him, but after knowing what she did I believe it was pretty much forgotten, now the rest of the stuff she did is not that simple.

Reactions: DWMP

DWMP

Mar 28, 2020
At least killer7 is a decent storyteller. Even when I don't 100% agree with the MC decision there, it is a realistic decision a reasonable person would have made instead of letting one person die because he was a little winded. lol ;)

DWMP

Mar 28, 2020
Killer7, Good to see you there! I may have been criticizing but I really do enjoy your characters and I've seen few HS games rendered as well as you've done. I find myself grinning as I read because I enjoy the characters personalities. Hell you've even got me logically accepting a Cat Girl as a normal human mutation because I love her so much. Well done.

Reactions: Naxos

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Thank you guys so much for the positive reaction for the Patreon post...I was really nervous before posting it, just like I was one year ago before I created the game thread here. But this community has been pretty amazing all this time. Met so many cool people here as well! So thanks a lot guys, I hope I can keep you entertained for more years with MNF and other games I will release :).

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Thank you guys so much for the positive reaction for the Patreon post...I was really nervous before posting it, just like I was one year ago before I created the game thread here. But this community has been pretty amazing all this time. Met so many cool people here as well! So thanks a lot guys, I hope I can keep you entertained for more years with MNF and other games I will release :).
Yeah, I don't think you have too much to worry about there :) Your game is amazing!

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
For more years? Oh God, please no.....:sick:

Sorry, just got carried away ;):LOL:
How dare you sir! How dare you!

I'm looking forward to many more years of Killer making us laugh and cry and vigorously discuss the characters.

#teamfiona!

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Thanks for the mod
Why is lucy's 2nd page 2nd scene locked ?
Did you not go to the beach with her in the current update, because that is the standing sex scene added in 13.

Wow, does make me miss Lains mod, so odd just seeing (name) when the mc is talking.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Thank you! Looking forward to many years of your work. Cheers!

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
How dare you sir! How dare you!

I'm looking forward to many more years of Killer making us laugh and cry and vigorously discuss the characters.
Me too, of course. :)

It's just it sounded a lot like "Four more years", and since november is almost here I guess it was some sort of knee-jerk reaction :unsure::LOL:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
As much as I would like it, can't see this game running 4 more years.
Would want Fiona to be paying us a shit ton of money to support all the kids we would have in 4 more years.

On the other hand, we could build our own wall from ruined panties.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I mean every update has 6 in game days, so I could see it running for a few years, but it all depends on what Killer7 has planned.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I mean every update has 6 in game days, so I could see it running for a few years, but it all depends on what Killer7 has planned.
The question is can he make it last that long, most things like tv movies even games suck after a certain point of time, look at star wars, the staff went back into looted Kmart and found even more star wars stock on the shelves.

Also stop stalking me. :LOL:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The question is can he make it last that long, most things like tv movies even games suck after a certain point of time, look at star wars, the staff went back into looted Kmart and found even more star wars stock on the shelves.

Also stop stalking me. :LOL:
With this many characters I think he could, and I think he is not even done with adding more characters to the game.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
With this many characters I think he could, and I think he is not even done with adding more characters to the game.
Maybe, on the other hand, too many cooks spoil the, hows that go again, anyone too many characters means some end up missing out.

I suppose Killer7 could take a page from Runey who has a set of main girls in Harem Hotel and make sure they get content each update, then maybe do something with sides.

Of course the problem there is, he made good sides, and now people want them to be mains.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes