Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
While there are still some girls that will get introduced ( with 0.14 there will be 2 "new" girls ) we have a solid core, I think. There are some side characters that are more "side" than others, if that makes sense. Rosa and Billie for example, they are more side girls than Sun, Tanja, Yvonne and now Melissa.

You will see them every update but they will be more of an extra thing ( like the times where you meet Rosa and Billie in the city ). But people here are right, the danger with side characters is that people start to like them like main characters. I had this issue with Tanja ( I wanted to drop her after the revenge thing ) and now I'm having it with Melissa :LOL:.

But I don't mind it that much, more girls give me more opportunities for more story stuff. But of course, main girls will always be #1 :) ( everyone in the household, this includes Elaine :p ).

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
But people here are right, the danger with side characters is that people start to like them like main characters.
Happens every time and everywhere. Unfortunately people have no concept for how dev time gets used and divided :cautious:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Happens every time and everywhere. Unfortunately people have no concept for how dev time gets used and divided :cautious:

It goes both ways, let's take Killer7, HE made Melissa, HE made us like her, HE made a good story for her, can't blame us if WE want to see more of her.

Look how little air time Boba Fett had and how much a lot of people liked him and wanted more of him.

It's simple, devs should just make shit side characters no one wants :p , like Ms Marvel.

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
I had this issue with Tanja ( I wanted to drop her after the revenge thing ) and now I'm having it with Melissa :LOL:.
I'm quite sure you're not alone in this, and a lot of other people has the same problem with Melissa (me on top the list): I don't think I can put a finger on it, but though her part has been quite small so far, there's something in her character that makes you really want to hug her and protect her and cuddle - and you'd feel good even if nature doesn't run its complete course after that ;)

And TBH I find nothing wrong in liking side characters as much as main characters as long as they are written so well.

You're probably better at creating this characters than you even know, man, so don't even think of dropping Melissa, or I'll get myself a Killer7-shaped voodoo doll, a few pins and god only knows what happens next.....;):ROFLMAO: (j/k, of course.....I'm quite sure voodoo doesn't even work..... :unsure: :cool:)

Last edited:

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
What my question was, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CODE. Not how do I install the incest patch. I looked on the link for the patch, that didn't explain what happened to the code either, nor did any of the change logs, if you don't know. Then just say, you don't know. But coming at me with the reading memes and sarcasm. If you want a fight ill fight back but I prefer not to on these threads. Maybe you are all snippy because I said whats up with this landlady shit and what the fuck happened to the code, may sound hostile but I had no hostilities to anyone untill you all started. So that's on you.
Maybe you should have used another tone right from the beginning then.
And the way you asked could be easily misunderstood. I also misunderstood it first.
The reason for the change?
Patreon policy. Patreon doesn't allow any kind of incest on their website and acts quite restrictive there.
So, no ingame code anymore. A patch on this site is required now for the incest stuff.

• Angry
Reactions: Ranting Old Man
D

Deleted member 618663

Melissa is Lucy's BFF if you love Lucy you are going to try and help Melissa. You don't want Lucy to turn to the Dark side, it would not be pretty at all. Don't want to be on that gingers bad side, remember last time I fear it would be MUCH Worse!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
While there are still some girls that will get introduced ( with 0.14 there will be 2 "new" girls ) we have a solid core, I think. There are some side characters that are more "side" than others, if that makes sense. Rosa and Billie for example, they are more side girls than Sun, Tanja, Yvonne and now Melissa.

You will see them every update but they will be more of an extra thing ( like the times where you meet Rosa and Billie in the city ). But people here are right, the danger with side characters is that people start to like them like main characters. I had this issue with Tanja ( I wanted to drop her after the revenge thing ) and now I'm having it with Melissa :LOL:.

But I don't mind it that much, more girls give me more opportunities for more story stuff. But of course, main girls will always be #1 :) ( everyone in the household, this includes Elaine :p ).
see this is why this game is rapidly climbing my list of top rated games .... currently your like 4th on my list and climbing soon i predict to number 3 :love:

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
I'm 90% sure Acting Lessons. Fire kills one of the main love interests in the final depending on choices made.

Edit: It's an amazing VN. The story is one of the best on the site IF you are open to true gut-wrenching stories. There are 20+ unique endings and all but a few will tear your heart out in some way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Uh, I get that. Being forced to make such a decision is inhumane. Even when it's "just" in a game.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
You don't get the half of it, honestly. Imagine My New Family where the MC walks into a house, Sandra and Lucy are unconscious on the ground. The game makes YOU choose which one to save, then goes on to deal with the psychological fall out of being in a relationship with Sandra/Lucy when they know you chose them and let the other die.

The game is a true mind fuck. Amazing story, but obviously not for everyone.
Is that a must in that game? Because that would be a killer for me.

Jul 15, 2019
Here have a hug I think you need it. ;)

I'm just gentle teasing you about the lack of punctuation.
If I over stepped and mis understood a joke or what ever my bad... Just all these ppl in the world who crys about ppls grammar bugs me....and these same ppl who say ur far sucks spells fuck as fawk (shrugs) you know since a that's how u say it that means Tony hawk name is really Tony Huck lol

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm quite sure you're not alone in this, and a lot of other people has the same problem with Melissa (me on top the list): I don't think I can put a finger on it, but though her part has been quite small so far, there's something in her character that makes you really want to hug her and protect her and cuddle - and you'd feel good even if nature doesn't run its complete course after that ;)

And TBH I find nothing wrong in liking side characters as much as main characters as long as they are written so well.

You're probably too good at creating this characters than you even know, man, so don't even think of dropping Melissa, or I'll get myself a Killer7-shaped voodoo doll, a few pins and god only knows what happens next.....;):ROFLMAO: (j/k, of course.....I'm quite sure voodoo doesn't even work..... :unsure: :cool:)
Yeah I have no clue how bad I'd spazz out if melissa would be cut. It would gut me now.

After the hug I was smitten and I know Killer7 is good at creating these characters, which leaves us loving them and makes more work for himself.

So I will continue to look forward to the furthering of melissa and the mc's relationship but am patient

Reactions: Real Deggy

D4Y

Dec 14, 2017
i came for the faps and stayed for the feelings. all jokes aside. the first time a saw this game i thought oh not again another illusion game. i dont know why but i dont like this kinda games (more ore less) but a few days ago i thought ok why not giving it a try and wow i got suprised. startet with the usual (incest) story and kinda stayed in its core like other games but the story, the char development, all the feelings... whatever ever it is... killer7 knows how to make a storybased good game.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

Hello there you wonderful and very attractive people!

Another week, another month, another progress update!

Last week was the big release of 0.13. And what an update it was. I think in terms of "nice moments" this was the best update so far. It was really needed though, 0.12 touched some heavy subjects so 0.13 was all about healing the wounds and getting help from the girls!

Work on 0.14 is already in full effect and the first beta will release in the nex
t few days - my guess will be wednesday, but that's not a promise, you guys told me to slow a tiny bit down and that's what I'm doing. If you want me in full effect again just shout at me and I'll jump right back into overtime!

0.14 is going to be a special update. I know I say this about every update but if you remember what Lucy told you before you fell asleep it's going to be "the decision" update. A lot of girls had enough time to think about a certain thing and now is the time to talk about it - And it's up to you to decide if you want to go that way with all of them! I can't wait to see how you will decide!

As you can see I also made a few more renders. All of the pictures you see here are actual renders you will see in the game. Yes, this includes the one where she is playing My New Family. Let's call it an easter egg...Or is it?

And now...I just want to say wow...Really. The reaction to my one year anniversary post was the best thing I have ever witnessed online. So many positive comments and likes, so many people sharing their emotions and stories - This is probably the best feeling I ever had in general. To see that this community is so amazing is just wonderful. I love you guys, I really do!

And that was it for this week. If anything new comes up I'll let you guys know. Sandra patrons, keep an eye on patreon and discord once the beta drops. And if you are on discord, don't forget the occasional spoilers I post there - It's a cool place to be!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
The part where Killer7 says " A lot of girls had enough time to think about a certain thing " made me think, would anyone be angry if the game had some time skips? Like "a week passes" where we get the gist of what happened, like "you just hanged out with the girls and nothing much happened", I'm not saying that the game pace is bad actually quite the opposite the pacing in this game is very close to perfect even better than many, many, AAA games, but I do feel like things progress fast, and although now with the pregnancies that could be both interesting and more work( pregnant models and such ) I don't know, just some thoughts that made me curious about the people's opinion.

Reactions: Tinuss

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Maybe you should have used another tone right from the beginning then.
And the way you asked could be easily misunderstood. I also misunderstood it first.
The reason for the change?
Patreon policy. Patreon doesn't allow any kind of incest on their website and acts quite restrictive there.
So, no ingame code anymore. A patch on this site is required now for the incest stuff.
Your really trying to morality police an adult game pirating website? Also if you read through everything you would know that others have already given me the answer to my question and we have all already moved on. Maybe don't try to restart up drama.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes