Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Maybe, on the other hand, too many cooks spoil the, hows that go again, anyone too many characters means some end up missing out.

I suppose Killer7 could take a page from Runey who has a set of main girls in Harem Hotel and make sure they get content each update, then maybe do something with sides.

Of course the problem there is, he made good sides, and now people want them to be mains.
Until now Killer7 hasn't given me any reason to believe that he can't pull it off, so I'm not really worried. I'm actually more worried when games have very few characters , they can become very repetitive.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Until now Killer7 hasn't given me any reason to believe that he can't pull it off, so I'm not really worried. I'm actually more worried when games have very few characters , they can become very repetitive.
I suppose, then again would he want to keep working on it for that long.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I suppose, then again would he want to keep working on it for that long.
Well only time will tell, but he seems to really enjoy the characters he has created and he even said that he has a sequel in mind. There are some devs that I would question if they would be able to keep working on the same game for that long. But in this case Killer7 seems to truly love his game, and I think that is the most important thing.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
In 2 years time... MNF 2. 20 years after the events of MNF, with a whole new bunch of young gingers for the MC to love.

After Sandra, Lucy, Alice, Madie et al have all popped out a daughter or two.

Noctiuagus

Nov 12, 2018
Regardless, I'm assuming this is just a bug in the game then. Is there a way to access the games switches so the flag can be turned on?
Hey, a month late perhaps, but the same thing happened to me as I was just going through. If you are still interested, I discovered while looking through the flags that an important one is missed if you do not choose to go after Mary (I was not interested, so I didn't). There is apparently quite a bit that happens with Mary and Fiona together, so you get screwed if you skip her.

If you google "save editor" the first link should get you what you need ( ). Drag your save file onto the page, hit CTRL+F to search and look for "staywithfiona". Not the _defaults_set > one, the plain one, and change it to true (1). Hit the green save button at the bottom of the page, and overwrite the save in your game files. Enjoy!

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
The game is nice and easy going. Most of the characters are very much lovable. But one thing that bugs me is that you have have relationship with every famle characters you meet so that you can have positive feedback from other characters. If you choose to not love someone ou will get negative feedback from other which is very annoying. And some characters can be little annoying. Take Alice from example. After spending weeks in someone else's house she still acts like toddlers afraid of dark.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
The game is nice and easy going. Most of the characters are very much lovable. But one thing that bugs me is that you have have relationship with every famle characters you meet so that you can have positive feedback from other characters. If you choose to not love someone ou will get negative feedback from other which is very annoying. And some characters can be little annoying. Take Alice from example. After spending weeks in someone else's house she still acts like toddlers afraid of dark.
The story is obviously build around the family, the gingers, mom, aunt and cousin. If you're shagging the two sisters and reject the 3rd, you're obviously going to get some negativity from that. How could you not.

But not every single character is like that. Many you can ignore some of the side characters. I've ignored Sun and Soo without any issue.

Also remember the thing of this game is a feel good harem game. Select the top option and enjoy the luck fuck.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
The story is obviously build around the family, the gingers, mom, aunt and cousin. If you're shagging the two sisters and reject the 3rd, you're obviously going to get some negativity from that. How could you not.

But not every single character is like that. Many you can ignore some of the side characters. I've ignored Sun and Soo without any issue.

Also remember the thing of this game is a feel good harem game. Select the top option and enjoy the luck fuck.
I don't think that's how love works. You can't force someone to love someone else and if you refuse you get their shit for not loving someone.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I don't think that's how love works. You can't force someone to love someone else and if you refuse you get their shit for not loving someone.
Semi true, you are talking as if they were strangers, but in this case, you would get shit because you hurt or are hurting someone they love as well, mostly that being them just pointing out that you are doing so, you can`t force someone to love someone else, but you can be disappointed or angry that someone you love is hurting someone else you love in some way( I just used "some" way too much there), it isn't ideal but it happens, it is them expressing their emotions.

Edit: Also that they are disappointed because you are not helping someone they love(forgot to write this previously)

Last edited:

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Semi true, you are talking as if they were strangers, but in this case, you would get shit because you hurt or are hurting someone they love as well, mostly that being them just pointing out that you are doing so, you can`t force someone to love someone else, but you can be disappointed or angry that someone you love is hurting someone else you love in some way( I just used "some" way too much there), it isn't ideal but it happens, it is them expressing their emotions.
But they don't realize that their shit for not loving someone hurts me even they say ILU to me more time than they breath. I don't love someone you want me to. Deal with it like a matured person. This is what they should've done, don't you think?

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
But they don't realize that their shit for not loving someone hurts me even they say ILU to me more time than they breath. I don't love someone you want me to. Deal with it like a matured person. This is what they should've done, don't you think?
Partially, they should make their emotions known, and then stop mentioning it after, but if it is something that bothers them then I hope that Killer7 will make something like one or all of them breaking up with the MC because the relationship isn't what they wanted and it is obvious that this would cause future problems, let me try and make that make sense: If it bothers them that much they should end the relationship at some point. Now I know that this isn't what you wanted to hear, but it is the only logical solution if that bothers them enough that they can't let go, they obviously want something from the relationship that you are not willing to give, so that is the only healthy solution.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Partially, they should make their emotions known, and then stop mentioning it after, but if it is something that bothers them then I hope that Killer7 will make something like one or all of them breaking up with the MC because the relationship isn't what they wanted and it is obvious that this would cause future problems, let me try and make that make sense: If it bothers them that much they should end the relationship at some point. Now I know that this isn't what you wanted to hear, but it is the only logical solution if that bothers them enough that they can't let go, they obviously want something from the relationship that you are not willing to give, so that is the only healthy solution.
I don't disagree. But to much discussion about how they all love each makes me really frustrated sometimes and that's why I don't like some characters cause they talk too much and everyone has the same old backstory. Abusing fathers. That's also got very old. And the lack of option that you can't tell people that you don't like how they talk or behave also is annoying.
But overall it is decent

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
While there are still some girls that will get introduced ( with 0.14 there will be 2 "new" girls ) we have a solid core, I think. There are some side characters that are more "side" than others, if that makes sense. Rosa and Billie for example, they are more side girls than Sun, Tanja, Yvonne and now Melissa.

You will see them every update but they will be more of an extra thing ( like the times where you meet Rosa and Billie in the city ). But people here are right, the danger with side characters is that people start to like them like main characters. I had this issue with Tanja ( I wanted to drop her after the revenge thing ) and now I'm having it with Melissa :LOL:.

But I don't mind it that much, more girls give me more opportunities for more story stuff. But of course, main girls will always be #1 :) ( everyone in the household, this includes Elaine :p ).

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
But people here are right, the danger with side characters is that people start to like them like main characters.
Happens every time and everywhere. Unfortunately people have no concept for how dev time gets used and divided :cautious:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Happens every time and everywhere. Unfortunately people have no concept for how dev time gets used and divided :cautious:

It goes both ways, let's take Killer7, HE made Melissa, HE made us like her, HE made a good story for her, can't blame us if WE want to see more of her.

Look how little air time Boba Fett had and how much a lot of people liked him and wanted more of him.

It's simple, devs should just make shit side characters no one wants :p , like Ms Marvel.

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
I had this issue with Tanja ( I wanted to drop her after the revenge thing ) and now I'm having it with Melissa :LOL:.
I'm quite sure you're not alone in this, and a lot of other people has the same problem with Melissa (me on top the list): I don't think I can put a finger on it, but though her part has been quite small so far, there's something in her character that makes you really want to hug her and protect her and cuddle - and you'd feel good even if nature doesn't run its complete course after that ;)

And TBH I find nothing wrong in liking side characters as much as main characters as long as they are written so well.

You're probably better at creating this characters than you even know, man, so don't even think of dropping Melissa, or I'll get myself a Killer7-shaped voodoo doll, a few pins and god only knows what happens next.....;):ROFLMAO: (j/k, of course.....I'm quite sure voodoo doesn't even work..... :unsure: :cool:)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes