Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I think I only said this on the discord so far so I'll say it here as well:

The ex will never show up and there won't be anything with her causing drama as well. It just wouldn't feel right anymore after everything that has happened. Now when it comes to drama theres still a few things that might happen, but nothing too serious, it will be in line with other drama you experienced. Something that will be resolved and leaves you with a good feeling :).

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I think I only said this on the discord so far so I'll say it here as well:

The ex will never show up and there won't be anything with her causing drama as well. It just wouldn't feel right anymore after everything that has happened. Now when it comes to drama theres still a few things that might happen, but nothing too serious, it will be in line with other drama you experienced. Something that will be resolved and leaves you with a good feeling :).
You really need to stop practicing hanging cliffs. :ROFLMAO: Edit: grammar.

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
You really need to stop practicing hanging cliffs. :ROFLMAO: Edit: grammar.
Absolutely!
This thing about Lucy and the gingers at the end of 0.13 is driving me crazy: haven't been so anxious and excited over a Decision since that time when LeBron James decided to take his talents to South Beach... :cool: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Just played and finished .12 and .13 and overall... awesome. Though I do wish Killer7 would figure out his verb tenses between "spend" and "spent". I'm not sure he got it correct once out of the 20+ times he used that verb. The rest of the spelling was alright overall, there was a few misspelled here and there, but spend was the worst offender. I did get a little bit annoyed with the MC telling the girls to shut up during sex for most of the girls, which felt a bit like a copy paste scenario. I'm also not a big fan of him being constantly verbally possessive of the girls and food, especially given how many he's dating. Is the MC going to prevent the girls from doing things with each other, because he sure acts like it given how he's been acting lately. I'd be totally down to see some lesbian action in the game, but I doubt the MC would ever allow it (or it would be a permission based with MC needing to be present every time), as if he has any right to prevent something like that from happening.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Absolutely!
This thing about Lucy and the gingers at the end of 0.13 is driving me crazy: haven't been so anxious and excited over a Decision since that time when LeBron James decided to take his talents to South Beach... :cool: :ROFLMAO:
The end of the current season of Lucifer was a cliffhanger, 13 is not, it is as obvious as the last so-called cliffhanger.

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
Havik79: why so serious :giggle:

btw, found a plot contradiction between the character's early dialogue(~first week) and the catgirl? and new in the latest update. but, unfortunately, I did not take screenshots, I will have to go through again with the next update, because I deleted the game, leaving only the saves - Killer7 update game too fast :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Naxos and Killer7

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Havik79: why so serious :giggle:

btw, found a plot contradiction between the character's early dialogue(~first week) and the catgirl? and new in the latest update. but, unfortunately, I did not take screenshots, I will have to go through again with the next update, because I deleted the game, leaving only the saves - Killer7 update game too fast :LOL:
Well ain't the first time he has had a problem with what I have said, rather just leave if it is that big a deal, ain't no skin off my nose.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Whoa, whoa, whoa hold up a sec, lets not say crazy things. :ROFLMAO:

Catgirl? CATGIRL!? How dare you! That's it, that's too much. This means war!

Her name is Lucy. Say it! Lucy the magnificent. Lucy the greatest. Lucy the best character ever!
SAY HER NAME!!!:mad:

:ROFLMAO:
O.M.G you made my whole day ... i haven't laughed so hard in awhile ... i don't think they like Lucy and much as we all LOVE Lucy :love:

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes