GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Last edited:
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Dummy - it is Maim Lain's page that he was referring to. We all know that Maim Lain's patreon page is under review by Patreons Gestepo squad (whatever it wants to call itself). I am personally concerned that there has been absolutely no post from her since then. I can only hope that she has not been executed.
I'm Not a dummy going off what little was in the post. I was just trying to help and there was no excuse for you to be rude.

I doubt, sadly, that lain will be back after how she was treated. Only time will tell. She was a hero here.

Reactions: Kuran S

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Best advice avoid VNs with the word "family" in them if you don't like incestish or incest adjacent stories.

I truly hope that you are NOT implying that sex with lucy is bestiality cause that's very offensive and idiotic.

All the cast of this VN are of LEGAL age so I can't see why that was brought up either. Lolis can be petite of age women. I've dated a couple and they were old enough to drink.

Basically I don't think your post has much to do with this fucking awesome vn.
That is the problem, people see girls like Alice/Lucy and think loli just because they are short young and petite.
Sadly common sense is not common.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
a little comment on this game. It seems that the MC is always away from everyone he talks to. It is as if the dev had foreseen the issue of the covid and puts them away so they do not get infected (ha ha)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
My other concern was Elaine. I can see how her story is progressing to where she is really trying to redeem herself and change for the better. My only concern is that if I choose choices like hug her or give her a second chance whenever that comes up that I will be forced into the romantic path with her. Now again this is just my own personal preference but I don't want to get into a romantic relationship with her. But I do want to be nice to her now. The reason being I see where she is actually trying to make up for the things she has done and is making that effort to change, and I want to be able to say hey your not alone, you have suffered enough, we are here for you, but I just don't want for that to force me down the romantic path.
I don't see why anyone wouldn't want to have a romantic relationship with Elaine. But I think when that time comes you will have a very clear choice. The game always asks the player if he wants to pursue a relationship with any of the girls. You will only get Elaine if you want to.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
You must be new to this site, most of the games here have incest, and this website DOES NOTHING, it is PATREON who frowns on incest, this site has a second site for patches for incest and other things, they even help devs with patches.

Nor do they do anything against Loli/Shota or beast.

If your going to make claims learn the facts first.

Yeah alright LOL FIRST off:

"If [your?] ( I am sure you meant You're) going to make claims learn the facts first."

SE·MAN·TICS
/səˈman(t)iks/
noun
the branch of linguistics and logic concerned with meaning. There are a number of branches and subbranches of semantics, including formal semantics, which studies the logical aspects of meaning, such as sense, reference, implication, and logical form, lexical semantics, which studies word meanings and word relations, and conceptual semantics, which studies the cognitive structure of meaning.

That is to say, I really don't care who the moderator is, I thought it was F95 Zone, and it's not, still doesn't alter my opinion at all, I have played MANY, MANY games and read as many VNs on here that either do not have the fetishes I am against, OR the have simple sets of code that I can add that remove or alter that relationship easily enough that me mind isn't crushing while trying to progress through the narrative.
Best advice avoid VNs with the word "family" in them if you don't like incestish or incest adjacent stories.

I truly hope that you are NOT implying that sex with lucy is bestiality cause that's very offensive and idiotic.

All the cast of this VN are of LEGAL age so I can't see why that was brought up either. Lolis can be petite of age women. I've dated a couple and they were old enough to drink.

Basically I don't think your post has much to do with this fucking awesome vn.
You misunderstood what I was initially trying to get at.
That post was showing the instance of how the incest was taken out of this VN, though the automatic replacement didn't fit the narrative.

AS for the Loli, and Beastiality, those are things I personally have issues with and like to have to options to either remove them or alter them within the game/VN, I did NOT imply that they were in this VN at all (please head back on up and re-read what I initially said for confirmation of that), I was simply referring to OTHER Vns/Games that are posted on this site, nothing more...so there is no need to get defensive thinking I am being calumniated or trying to denigrate this here.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So lets see if this is right, this IS a game built on INCEST, you do not like incest, so you are playing the modified for patreon version, and your complaining about a part not making sense.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
If you start with jokes about Schrödinger`s cat then you know you will be ending as a scratch post tied to Lucy`s wall...
Would you think bad of me if your thought experiment left me kind of randy? Theoretically, that is… of course. :whistle:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Naxos
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes