BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
naww it takes more than words to turn this old guy on ... its not like when i was in my 20's when just getting up i'd be hard all freakin day ..... i use to have sex for like 10 20 hrs .. easy
Ah well, one can never tell what floats another ones boat

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
If you start with jokes about Schrödinger`s cat then you know you will be ending as a scratch post tied to Lucy`s wall...
Would you think bad of me if your thought experiment left me kind of randy? Theoretically, that is… of course. :whistle:
Not sure if I should be getting upset with BeoWoolF for making a joke about my Lucy or agreeing with Hordragg's reaction. :cautious:

I think I'll allow it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BeoWoolF

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
naww it takes more than words to turn this old guy on ... its not like when i was in my 20's when just getting up i'd be hard all freakin day ..... i use to have sex for like 10 20 hrs .. easy
Don't worry Imperial I've got your back mate.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Just don't tell Badjourasmix

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Best advice avoid VNs with the word "family" in them if you don't like incestish or incest adjacent stories.

I truly hope that you are NOT implying that sex with lucy is bestiality cause that's very offensive and idiotic.

All the cast of this VN are of LEGAL age so I can't see why that was brought up either. Lolis can be petite of age women. I've dated a couple and they were old enough to drink.

Basically I don't think your post has much to do with this fucking awesome vn.
That was my take away on first reading of that trash. Not even going to justify it with a quote or reaction. This game and thread are too good for that.

Just add to ignore and move on.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Not sure if I should be getting upset with BeoWoolF for making a joke about my Lucy or agreeing with Hordragg's reaction. :cautious:

I think I'll allow it.
Hmm... no disrespect against Lucy intended, never would do that to the little cat.
Don't worry Imperial I've got your back mate.

There`s a proverb from my area, don`t know where it exactly is coming from, roughly translated:
It`s an old horse you learn to ride on.

Though its not really charming, think about it, its best to start with someone more experienced. You learn a craft from a master, don`t you?

Reactions: Naxos

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Hmm... no disrespect against Lucy intended, never would do that to the little cat.
Good, good, good. I'd hate to ask Krypt if I could hire the twin's services to deal with any disrespect.

There`s a proverb from my area, don`t know where it exactly is coming from, roughly translated:
It`s an old horse you learn to ride on.

Though its not really charming, think about it, its best to start with someone more experienced. You learn a craft from a master, don`t you?
That's one horse I won't be riding. I'm probably the only one she hasn't earned a hug from yet.
Ok that may be a lie, she earned it even with my crusty old heart.

• Wow
Reactions: HansDampf788

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Good, good, good. I'd hate to ask Krypt if I could hire the twin's services to deal with any disrespect.
Yeah, well, I might have mentioned that, in my book, this would be a death worth dying for ;)

That's one horse I won't be riding. I'm probably the only one she hasn't earned a hug from yet.
Ok that may be a lie, she earned it even with my crusty old heart.
See this is what I do like in this game ( and others you also lurk around ) one DOES have a choice to opt out.
If she does not do it for you, don`t. If she does, hit her hard. (y)

Cheers :coffee:

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
The twins go where he goes. Since he'll be the one most likely driving the CoB van.

Since this is dangerously close to crossing streams threads; Anyone care to speculate about what Lucy will be discussing with MC in next update? I'm thinking she would like to have a tenant child as well.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
The twins go where he goes. Since he'll be the one most likely driving the CoB van.

Since this is dangerously close to crossing streams threads; Anyone care to speculate about what Lucy will be discussing with MC in next update? I'm thinking she would like to have a tenant child as well.
I know what she is going to say :p.

Let's just say 0.14 is the update of a lot of decisions :).

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020

Quiet likely.
Do we know why she does not have, ahh, strawberry week?
She talked about it like it was not a huge issue, but I maybe missing something here..

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

I would say I'm 100% certain what she wants to discuss with him.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I know what she is going to say :p.

Let's just say 0.14 is the update of a lot of decisions :).
It's almost like you have inside info or something...

And Killer I'm almost tempted to cancel my patreon (I won't), because I don't want the temptation of being able to play it before the update is released in full. :ROFLMAO: And playing it a few days early on this last one was awesome and horrible. Like having a secret you can't talk to anyone about even though you really want to.

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes