AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Quiet likely.
Do we know why she does not have, ahh, strawberry week?
She talked about it like it was not a huge issue, but I maybe missing something here..
Lucy does tell you she doesn't have a "normal" cycle. (not the exact wording but along those lines). Maybe you were a bit tired when you got to the part where she talked about it like it wasn't a huge issue.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Lucy does tell you she doesn't have a "normal" cycle. (not the exact wording but along those lines). Maybe you were a bit tired when you got to the part where she talked about it like it wasn't a huge issue.
Should have placed more savepoints to go back to certain situations...
I remember MC making a joke about her having to be in heat.
Is it really that?. Sorry if I am slow on this today...

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Should have placed more savepoints to go back to certain situations...
I remember MC making a joke about her having to be in heat.
Is it really that?. Sorry if I am slow on this today...
Going to be a while before I locate myself. I probably have less save points then you.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Killer7 I've noticed a bit of a problem with the gallery.
Lucy's page 2, both replays don't have the name I use and the second one carries on as if I didn't accept Alice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Becca's page 2 Same thing with MC's name.

All the rest have the name I have entered for MC.

Before you ask. I did a clean install on my other computer without Zoey's mod before I posted.

Anyone else care to check theirs to see if have the same issue?

D

Deleted member 618663

Lucy's lack there of a period can be due to her weight. Low body fat. Just saying, The reason I know about has been explained already. That is all.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I don't see why anyone wouldn't want to have a romantic relationship with Elaine. But I think when that time comes you will have a very clear choice. The game always asks the player if he wants to pursue a relationship with any of the girls. You will only get Elaine if you want to.
Well if that is your preference I am not gonna hate on you, but like I said it is just my personal bias. I ain't got nothing against you or bashing you but I am just not comfortable with it.

P.S. Thanks for having the patience to read through my post I know it was long but I hadn't posted in a while and had a lot to say especially about the update and Killer7's one year anniversary message

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Lucy's page 2, both replays don't have the name I use and the second one carries on as if I didn't accept Alice.

Before you ask. I did a clean install on my other computer without Zoey's mod before I posted.

I play without the mod and the 2nd works like it is supposed to.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019

Fixed both of them, thanks for reporting :).

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hmm... no disrespect against Lucy intended, never would do that to the little cat.

There`s a proverb from my area, don`t know where it exactly is coming from, roughly translated:
It`s an old horse you learn to ride on.

Though its not really charming, think about it, its best to start with someone more experienced. You learn a craft from a master, don`t you?
wait a sec .. did you just call me an old horse ... ok look i used to be called that years ago ... the ladies used to love riding me around .. well till i got married to my 1st ex. :ROFLMAO:

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
wait a sec .. did you just call me an old horse ... ok look i used to be called that years ago ... the ladies used to love riding me around .. well till i got married to my 1st ex. :ROFLMAO:
I did not set out to get you, but as they say, if the shoe fits :ROFLMAO:

Looks like you had fun horsing out, so (y)

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
That is the problem, people see girls like Alice/Lucy and think loli just because they are short young and petite.
Sadly common sense is not common.
Of course, there was that one game that lasted only a few days here that had a character whom we were told had a genetic condition where she was an 18 year old in a prepubescent body. Might have been believable if they didn't have the character acting like an eight-year-old half the time. :rolleyes:

I know some very attractive 60 & 70+ ladies who could get all of it. And digital grannies can always get it.
I'm a sixty-one year old man, so women in their sixties are just about right for me.

As opposed to expecting everyone wanting to fuck the old bag.
My, you do have some ageist issues, don't you? And you seem to expect everyone else to see things your way.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Same here. I like younger women. cough
Yeah. I'm a grandfather myself, so Elaine is probably right around my age.
naww it takes more than words to turn this old guy on ... its not like when i was in my 20's when just getting up i'd be hard all freakin day ..... i use to have sex for like 10 20 hrs .. easy
I had a similar thought when people were talking about "fapping" to these games. Maybe when I was 18, but cartoon images haven't been enough since I was a lot younger than I am today.

Reactions: ImperialD

ShimmieSuxSox

May 28, 2017
This game's okay, BUT (< that's a big but) Lucy drags this whole game down like an anchor. I keep on smashing the space button just get away from her annoying nonsense. I regret continuing a relationship with her, she's not worth all that pain and aggravation

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes