Obsid

Jul 29, 2017
That is rather strange. The game uses mp3 for sounds and webm for animations. You should probably try to play the files directly first to see if it's a problem on the OS' or the game's side. They are located here:
Code:
MyNewFamily-0.13-pc/
└── game/
    ├── images
    └── sounds
Well, the good news is it isn't a bug in the game. The bad news is my computer doesn't want to play ANY Ren'Py games correctly.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Well, the good news is it isn't a bug in the game. The bad news is my computer doesn't want to play ANY Ren'Py games correctly.
Been a few cases in a few other threads like that. Turns out that they had to re-install their graphics/video drivers. You wouldn't happen to know the vendor for your video/graphics?

magus448

May 22, 2018
Updated everything, downloaded the version from Patreon, but still no sounds or animations. It's a shame, I really wanted to like this game.
Tried running it as admin? Some games don't play music or animations unless I do that.

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
Killer7 you are a "eeevil" but beautiful bastard.
Just finished the first 0.14 beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At this point, I've just accepted it. There's a few scenes in this game that have brought me to tears. Never thought I'd get this emotional about fictional characters (except dogs). Also just finished Beta 2, and that has a few of those moments as well.

Reactions: Vollezar

wstlndwarrior

Mar 1, 2020
Why the fuq was there not an option while Tanja was running her mouth? Passive or aggressive. That was complete horse shit. After all his feelings had progressed and he couldn't be bother to stand up and defend them verbally or physically? On top of all that Yvonne acted like she was the the only victim. That was such a complete failure.

• Angry
Reactions: Naxos

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Why the fuq was there not an option while Tanja was running her mouth? Passive or aggressive. That was complete horse shit. After all his feelings had progressed and he couldn't be bother to stand up and defend them verbally or physically? On top of all that Yvonne acted like she was the the only victim. That was such a complete failure.
Continue the game and see what happens. There are a lot of reasons why MC stayed calm there. No reason to be so agressive about it :).

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
does any1 have a v0.11 or newer save file?
Though I fail to understand why you would ask for newer saves, I can lend you some of mine: start of chapters 6 and 7 respectively (full harem all in, being dominant, having a pet). Hope this helps!

Oh and if it doesnt you could always just: TAB it till it's hot, TAB it till it's hot, ………

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

A wonderful morning to all of you beautiful and cute people out there in the world!

<snip> And those days are already packed with lots of emotions. But I don't want to spoil you guys too much, you'll see it when you play it!

<snip>
Damn, time to stock up on tissues because sneaky onion ninjas are incoming. :cry:

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
why not keep playing and see where it goes ? ;)
I know exactly where it goes. I just wanted to know if they ever stop that annoying "We're actually half siblings, not full siblings!" quip. Yeah, I understood it the first time, thanks.

I like this game. But every time someone brings it up, it breaks any immersion the game managed to build up. Not to mention that the timeline makes no sense either. She's been gone for 20 years and only started dating again 4-5 years after running away. But somehow she has 18 and 19 year old daughters?

Otherwise it's pretty good, as far as sex romps where the MC gets 'em all go.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes