Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Why so much hate for Elaine?
Just for the funzies and I don't want to entertain the idea of a naked Elaine.
Just picturing granny Elaine naked is giving me the heeby-gibbies, though with honey-select models, she'll probably have the body of a 20 year old beauty queen like all the other under those clothes. Unless Killer really want's to traumatize us and go for something like this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Just for the funzies and I don't want to entertain the idea of a naked Elaine.
Just picturing granny Elaine naked is giving me the heeby-gibbies, though with honey-select models, she'll probably have the body of a 20 year old beauty queen like all the other under those clothes. Unless Killer really want's to traumatize us and go for something like this.

:ROFLMAO: not all older women look like what you think .. i've seen a few that look great

Blossop

Jan 19, 2018
The censorship is hilarious.
"Do you have any roommates or roommates?" "No, but I always wanted a big roommate."
"Hello Mary." "Please, call me Neighbor Mary."
"You're dating her? But you're roommates!" "Half-roommates, actually."
"My landlady left when I was four, and I never forgave her for that."

Oh and of course "Have you thought about having tenants?" "I would definitely want tenants with you. I think you would be a fantastic landlady."

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
The censorship is hilarious.
"Do you have any roommates or roommates?" "No, but I always wanted a big roommate."
"Hello Mary." "Please, call me Neighbor Mary."
"You're dating her? But you're roommates!" "Half-roommates, actually."
"My landlady left when I was four, and I never forgave her for that."
That's Killer7 for you: being inclusive and making sure that even the non-sexytime-crowd (or NSCs for short, and yes, I know its lovetime actually but that would… nevermind) gets something out of the relationship definitions. :giggle:

My favorite lines of the replace_dict are these however:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
awwww that would be soooo cool :love:
My first wife worked in nursing homes when she was an LVN. She told stories about having to track down the few "functional" men. They'd constantly be involved with one of many women on the floor. With the male/female ration at that age, those men were in great demand. They even had to deal with outbreaks of pubic lice from time to time.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
My first wife worked in nursing homes when she was an LVN. She told stories about having to track down the few "functional" men. They'd constantly be involved with one of many women on the floor. With the male/female ration at that age, those men were in great demand. They even had to deal with outbreaks of pubic lice from time to time.
it wasn't me i swear .... i never got caught .. err i mean

Rmax

Nov 16, 2018
Finally finished the last update (0.13). The harem is starting to get WAY too big IMO.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Finally finished the last update (0.13). The harem is starting to get WAY too big IMO.
There are harems that are too big? :unsure:
I mean currently we have six main girls in the harem ( everyone in the household )
Then you have Sun, Yvonne, Tanja and recently Soo that joined the side girl harem.
The other side girls are not part of the harem (yet). Which doesn't mean they never will be, just that MC didn't do anything with them yet. I could see Melissa and the weebs joining and of course Arianna. Since they are all sidegirls they don't need an event or animation each update.

I know a lot of people love the side girls but the main focus will always be on the household. But I think a certain talk with Sun in 0.14 might spark peoples interest a bit more. Same goes for Tanja and Yvonne ;).

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes