Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I would be disappointed if you didn't, she is best girl.
I know I like to wind you up about Elaine vs Fiona, but I'm sure (at least hope) you know its all in good jest. I really don't dislike her.

I am curious though what it is about Elaine you like so much?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I know I like to wind you up about Elaine vs Fiona, but I'm sure (at least hope) you know its all in good jest. I really don't dislike her.

I am curious though what it is about Elaine you like so much?
Oh yeah I don't take any of this personally, it all started as a meme when the hate for Elaine was at its peak, I started defending her. But I do like her character, she has good intentions and just wants the best for everyone. Also I always liked older women. Usually I wouldn't go for someone her age, but in these types of games even older characters always look good.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Oh yeah I don't take any of this personally, it all started as a meme when the hate for Elaine was at its peak, I started defending her. But I do like her character, she has good intentions and just wants the best for everyone. Also I always liked older women. Usually I wouldn't go for someone her age, but in these types of games even older characters always look good.
Yepp, she was putting the family first, going a not really nice way for it but at least she had good intentions. If she goes the path indicated in the last update, handing the alpha status to Becca ( and with that the Co-Alpha to Fiona ) then this could go well. She still can be the counselor for all if needed.

She is looking not bad for her age, I am guessing late fifties at least, early sixties more likely, though that is not a reason to look old in a VN. Her model is made well, so not a wrinklefest and mood killer ( for those not into it. no judgment here .. )

Also she is core family and it would be a interesting experience to not only have a 3 generation household but also a 3 generation sleep/cuddle arrangement from time to time. Well at least for those filthy bunch that modded the original game....

Reactions: Badjourasmix

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yepp, she was putting the family first, going a not really nice way for it but at least she had good intentions. If she goes the path indicated in the last update, handing the alpha status to Becca ( and with that the Co-Alpha to Fiona ) then this could go well. She still can be the counselor for all if needed.

She is looking not bad for her age, I am guessing late fifties at least, early sixties more likely, though that is not a reason to look old in a VN. Her model is made well, so not a wrinklefest and mood killer ( for those not into it. no judgment here .. )

Also she is core family and it would be a interesting experience to not only have a 3 generation household but also a 3 generation sleep/cuddle arrangement from time to time. Well at least for those filthy bunch that modded the original game....
Elaine had what 2 daughter's .. i bet she's still tight as hell ... yummy :love:

• Haha
Reactions: Badjourasmix

Lockwood

Aug 5, 2019
God damn it Killer7 i'm all in tears here again after going through 0.14 beta part 2.

Dang onion ninjas!

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes