Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

Here are a few teasers for 0.14! 13 teasers actually. They feature stuff from the first three days. Of course I'm not showing you obvious spoilers - like new characters etc! I hope you enjoy these teasers.

You can play the first three days right now if you pledge for the Sandra tier!

If you pledge for the Lucy tier you can play the first two days and the third day as soon as I release Beta 4 for Sandra patrons!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know how Killer7 does it, but he was able to make Elaine even hotter.

Last edited:

wstlndwarrior

Mar 1, 2020
I am curious. Is "Sun" supposed to be pronounced like when we say: "The sun is really hot today." Or would it be like "soon"?

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Well if you still don't like Elaine after the things in 0.13 ( and 0.14 ) then it be like that, the second chance thing will be in 0.14. But if you want to go a specific way with the girls you will pretty much need her because she knows a few things about a certain situation. Can't say too much about that without spoilering something big ^^.

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
Well if you still don't like Elaine after the things in 0.13 ( and 0.14 ) then it be like that, the second chance thing will be in 0.14. But if you want to go a specific way with the girls you will pretty much need her because she knows a few things about a certain situation. Can't say too much about that without spoilering something big ^^.
I can tell you right now that quite a few people here probably want to get a bite off gamma's cookie.

Mar 27, 2019

Here are a few teasers for 0.14! 13 teasers actually. They feature stuff from the first three days. Of course I'm not showing you obvious spoilers - like new characters etc! I hope you enjoy these teasers.

You can play the first three days right now if you pledge for the Sandra tier!

If you pledge for the Lucy tier you can play the first two days and the third day as soon as I release Beta 4 for Sandra patrons!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ya know...I was gonna bone Elaine anyways, but she's lookin hotter w/ the hair down....

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
That's probably my one problem with the game; if a character rubs you the wrong way and you don't want to get involved with them, you'll almost inevitably find their content mixed in with characters you do and acting as gatekeeper. First time I played I decided that Lily's attitude was something I wasn't going to put up with. So we were acquaintances who shared the same house. Fair enough. Suddenly I notice events for almost every other character don't fire off, save for some of my Aunt's and the Boss. Every other person is off doing stuff and my guy just mopes at home. Even the cousin storyline that looked like it was about to progress just goes nowhere. She goes from saying yeah totally interested and flirting with you to nothing. Note that her events set all of this up *after* your drama with Lily has taken place. Look up a walkthrough?

Lily kills all of it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
That's probably my one problem with the game; if a character rubs you the wrong way and you don't want to get involved with them, you'll almost inevitably find their content mixed in with characters you do and acting as gatekeeper. First time I played I decided that Lily's attitude was something I wasn't going to put up with. So we were acquaintances who shared the same house. Fair enough. Suddenly I notice events for almost every other character don't fire off. Every other person is off doing stuff and my guy just mopes at home. Even the cousin storyline that looked like it was about to progress just goes nowhere. She goes from saying yeah totally interested and flirting with you to nothing. Look up a walkthrough?

Lily kills all of it.
That's where you are wrong though. Even if you didn't go for Lucy ( I guess that is who you mean ) you will get plenty of content. Not going for Sandra? That will lead to a game over in 0.13 because she is the harem enabler.

While there are a few girls tied to each other you still get stuff if you don't go for one of them. If you went for Lucy but not for Alice you will still get plenty of stuff with Lucy - just not her sleeping with you because she sleeps with Alice.
If you didn't go for all three gingers you will miss out on events with the three gingers, that's normal.
Maddie is only tied to Sandra, so if you didn't get her you most likely picked a wrong ( bottom ) option during a decision.

When I tie girls together it makes sense for my story. Elaine plays a big factor in the Ida storyline, for example, because she has good knowledge about legal things. That is why Elaine will also play a big factor for a certain thing MC wants to do. She will help him with that. This thing is nothing extremely important for the story though, so if you don't go for it you won't miss out on any fun with any other girl. But you will miss out on certain small things that could end up very romantic and wholesome.

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
That's where you are wrong though. Even if you didn't go for Lucy ( I guess that is who you mean ) you will get plenty of content. Not going for Sandra? That will lead to a game over in 0.13 because she is the harem enabler.

While there are a few girls tied to each other you still get stuff if you don't go for one of them. If you went for Lucy but not for Alice you will still get plenty of stuff with Lucy - just not her sleeping with you because she sleeps with Alice.
If you didn't go for all three gingers you will miss out on events with the three gingers, that's normal.
Maddie is only tied to Sandra, so if you didn't get her you most likely picked a wrong ( bottom ) option during a decision.

When I tie girls together it makes sense for my story. Elaine plays a big factor in the Ida storyline, for example, because she has good knowledge about legal things. That is why Elaine will also play a big factor for a certain thing MC wants to do. She will help him with that. This thing is nothing extremely important for the story though, so if you don't go for it you won't miss out on any fun with any other girl. But you will miss out on certain small things that could end up very romantic and wholesome.
I have no idea where I got Lily from. Wow talk about a brain fart. As for the rest, fair enough. Think I'll start a new playthrough and try a couple variables. Thank you for the response.

Reactions: Killer7
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes