Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Coerced .... She didn't hold a gun to the MC' head so he wasn't technically "Forced" to do it. Dirty tactics maybe, but she had her misguided reasons to which she saw she did the wrong thing and apologized. That has to count for something, no?
Your dog bites you on the hand, do we say good dog and pat it on the head, no it gets taken away and put down.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Your dog bites you on the hand, do we say good dog and pat it on the head, no it gets taken away and put down.
Not really, it would depend on the severity of the bite. If we're talking about a quick snap because the dog doesn't want you to touch it, that's one thing. If you're talking about a full on mauling, then ok, you'd be correct. Your view of the situation with Elaine seems very stark/black and white, no room for any middle ground. In what way did the MC (Following your dog analogy, act positive to Elaine? He was pissed) It's fine if that's the way you see thing's and react then fair do's. So you can twist all you want to fit the narrative of Elaine being evil (It seems) in your mind but your dog biting scenario compared to the actions of Elaine don't line up at all. (At least in my mind) I wasn't a fan of Elaine to begin with and certainly not on #TeamElaine (Always #TeamFiona) :p but i was probably aligned quite close to where you are when she first popped into the story but i think she's been written well and from 0.13 on i think we'll begin to see more growth from her. If you don't want to be on board with that that's fine but why waste so much energy on being so negative? Be happy dude. (y)

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I can assure all of you that no matter how many "new" girls get added, the household and the first girls will always be priority. I always try to give each side girl one event each update. This can either be a normal event ( like the one with Tanja in her apartment ) or a NSFW event ( Like the one with Soo ).

But main girls will always take the pole position ( this includes Fiona btw ). I usually pick one day each update where the focus is on side girls - If you notice a day where you meet Yvonne/Tanja/Sun this is most likely one of those days. Especially now the focus will be more on the household because of the important decisions that come up in 0.14.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not really, it would depend on the severity of the bite. If we're talking about a quick snap because the dog doesn't want you to touch it, that's one thing. If you're talking about a full on mauling, then ok, you'd be correct. Your view of the situation with Elaine seems very stark/black and white, no room for any middle ground. In what way did the MC (Following your dog analogy, act positive to Elaine? He was pissed) It's fine if that's the way you see thing's and react then fair do's. So you can twist all you want to fit the narrative of Elaine being evil (It seems) in your mind but your dog biting scenario compared to the actions of Elaine don't line up at all. (At least in my mind) I wasn't a fan of Elaine to begin with and certainly not on #TeamElaine (Always #TeamFiona) :p but i was probably aligned quite close to where you are when she first popped into the story but i think she's been written well and from 0.13 on i think we'll begin to see more growth from her. If you don't want to be on board with that that's fine but why waste so much energy on being so negative? Be happy dude. (y)
If Australia has ghettos, then I grew up ghetto adjacent, and I have had my fill of bossy bitchy women, even if they are these weeb Sunda Sunday whatever it is where Eliane is a bitch but softens up, I am over it.

It's simple, the first time I meet someone, if they are nice to me, I will be nice back, if you're a cunt, then fuck them.
Either you are with me or you're against me.

There is no happy in my life dude.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
If Australia has ghettos, then I grew up ghetto adjacent, and I have had my fill of bossy bitchy women, even if they are these weeb Sunda Sunday whatever it is where Eliane is a bitch but softens up, I am over it.

It's simple, the first time I meet someone, if they are nice to me, I will be nice back, if you're a cunt, then fuck them.
Either you are with me or you're against me.

I get that, it's a fair enough stand point to take. Yeah life can be pretty shitty sometimes but if you look hard enough, i'm sure you can find something that will bring you happiness in your life man. stay strong. (y)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I get that, it's a fair enough stand point to take. Yeah life can be pretty shitty sometimes but if you look hard enough, i'm sure you can find something that will bring you happiness in your life man. stay strong. (y)
Games like this are about it, not that it matters now does it, seeing as how it is kind of clear what 1 + 1 is, and if Killer7 is saying we need Eliane, then seems I have no choice in the matter, at least until the option to not fuck her.

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
I'm not sure you ever owned a dog, then: more often than not if your dog bites your hand it's your fault (and I say this from experience).

I hope you believe me when I say I'm sorry for that and I do wish you the best, but I seriously doubt pooping on everyone's party here will make things better.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I'm not sure you ever owned a dog, then: more often than not if your dog bites your hand it's your fault (and I say this from experience).

I hope you believe me when I say I'm sorry for that and I do wish you the best, but I seriously doubt pooping on everyone's party here will make things better.
Yes, for over 20 years, never got bit once.

I am entitled to my opinion.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I can assure all of you that no matter how many "new" girls get added, the household and the first girls will always be priority. I always try to give each side girl one event each update. This can either be a normal event ( like the one with Tanja in her apartment ) or a NSFW event ( Like the one with Soo ).
As many have already said there is no reason to not trust Killer and every reason too. I have no fear of more characters being added because I know the focus won't change. Was just a comment that there can be too many.

But main girls will always take the pole position ( this includes Fiona btw ). I usually pick one day each update where the focus is on side girls - If you notice a day where you meet Yvonne/Tanja/Sun this is most likely one of those days. Especially now the focus will be more on the household because of the important decisions that come up in 0.14.
You know Killer7, just when I think it can't get any better you go and pull shit like this.

And at the risk of sounding like Spfjolietjake aka fanboy and blowing smoke up your ass, you are really too good to us. I've been waiting on updates on a few games eagerly and when they come out I'm always disspointed and think why cant they be like killer. 2 hour + updates, but no wait 2-3 months for 30 min :(

Ps I found a picture of Spfjolietjake Badjourasmix and myself that I though I'd share waiting for the next update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
As many have already said there is no reason to not trust Killer and every reason too. I have no fear of more characters being added because I know the focus won't change. Was just a comment that there can be too many.

You know Killer7, just when I think it can't get any better you go and pull shit like this.

And at the risk of sounding like Spfjolietjake aka fanboy and blowing smoke up your ass, you are really too good to us. I've been waiting on updates on a few games eagerly and when they come out I'm always disspointed and think why cant they be like killer. 2 hour + updates, but no wait 2-3 months for 30 min :(

Ps I found a picture of Spfjolietjake Badjourasmix and myself that I though I'd share waiting for the next update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't know how I feel about that picture. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Naxos and Killer7

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
You're wrong. There is MNF and us.
Nice of you to say, but let's face it, every time I say something I do not like, I get jumped on.
I appreciate what you are trying to do, but yes good games like this is about it.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
IMO it can get to a point where there are too many girls.

Look at Max's Life, I think there is now somewhere around 30 girls. As per the last update there are 72 girls with profiles, a lot don't have any scenes (yet?) .. it's far too many. With that many girls you'd need 3-4 updates just to cycle through each of them once. There are so many new girls, that the original girls are all but ignored now and new scenes are all with new girls. The only bonus with that game is it's a sandbox and there are repeatable events with all of them.

Maybe it's an extreme example but too many can ruin it. I'd hate to see the gingers, Fiona, Becca, Maddie, Mary etc ignored because of to many new girls being added. Of course though knowing Killer that wouldn't happen.
It better not happen. I might cry.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't know if that's possible, but I'd like to see truth or dare in this game. I know it was already in the game, but it was between MC Sandra and Maddie only.
It would be nice if the whole group played now (MC, Sandra, Lucy, Maddie, Alice) maybe someone else.. and that the game would be slightly longer than what was before. I do not want to impose. Maybe you already have something else planned.
But I wrote only an idea that came to my mind because I'm playing again from the beginning and I'm currently at the point where the MC is playing it with Sandra and Maddie. :D

D

Deleted member 618663

Well Granny it looks like Killer7 is trying to make you more appealing. My advice keep your head down and your ass up and use lots and lots of lube because the guys are going to fuck one way or the other. (like you or hate) Your ass and pussy are going to be sore. Have Fun!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I don't know if that's possible, but I'd like to see truth or dare in this game. I know it was already in the game, but it was between MC Sandra and Maddie only.
It would be nice if the whole group played now (MC, Sandra, Lucy, Maddie, Alice) maybe someone else.. and that the game would be slightly longer than what was before. I do not want to impose. Maybe you already have something else planned.
But I wrote only an idea that came to my mind because I'm playing again from the beginning and I'm currently at the point where the MC is playing it with Sandra and Maddie. :D
Love this idea!

Reactions: Qmil679

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
:unsure:The whole household (3 gingers, Becca, Mary and Maddie at least) Truth or Dare version definitely has potential. Hopefully that is some future vacation fun.;);)

Edit: Fixed a Typo of Aunt's name

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes