GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Just made it to ch 5 and met Elaine. I like her from the perspective of what she can bring to the family by way of getting closure. There are a lot of clues given if you read all the dialog pointing toward the role she will play going forward. The MC has not really brought closure but has wormed his way in so he can have his perverted way with his family members. I think Elaine will bring real closure by being direct and not afraid to speak up and stand up for what she thinks and believes.
Well now Killer7 knows how Elaine can reconcile with the MC...Pancakes! :LOL:

Reactions: ut1stgear1

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Delicious as it sounds, less than 2 minutes strikes me as not enough time to properly enjoy said pancakes after all that preparation work. :unsure:
Then again, I'm probably the wrong person to be pointing this out. Anything containing chocolate has the tendency to disappear real quick if I so much as smell it.
Oh, don't get me wrong. I really enjoyed them. Without being too modest I make some killer pancakes. Pun intended!

Reactions: ankhtar

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Haven't quite finished this update yet. Gotta say though for someone who claims he is all about forgiveness, happiness and lolve the MC is a real ass about how he goes about it. Tanja and Elaine are good examples as well as the rest of his "New Family". Truth is he is only out for his own gratification. Telling his father off is a different story but then he isn't female. Then there's Eric and Eric.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Haven't quite finished this update yet. Gotta say though for someone who claims he is all about forgiveness, happiness and lolve the MC is a real ass about how he goes about it. Tanja and Elaine are good examples as well as the rest of his "New Family". Truth is he is only out for his own gratification. Telling his father off is a different story but then he isn't female. Then there's Eric and Eric.
I'm kinda confused, are you saying that he is just willing to forgive females? His father abused his mother so much that she had to leave and he never felt any remorse even when he was dying. The MC asks the Eric dudes several times to apologize and they keep talking shit about Lucy in front of him. Wtf was he supposed to do?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Everyone has a line. That line was crossed. The mc is a good man but still only human.

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
I'm kinda confused, are you saying that he is just willing to forgive females? His father abused his mother so much that she had to leave and he never felt any remorse even when he was dying. The MC asks the Eric dudes several times to apologize and they keep talking shit about Lucy in front of him. Wtf was he supposed to do?
Point is that so far he only forgives females and dumps on males, justified or not. Have to consider that this is a harem VN so it makes sense. The story is just getting interesting though with Elaine(granny) giving her after dinner speech. At the point where we have the MC and his three Amigas doing their first all nude bedtime thingy. Missing some gallery images which are probably because some of them are making different choices.I think I am close to the end of this update but not sure.

Last edited:

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Everyone has a line. That line was crossed. The mc is a good man but still only human.
True enough but I think to stay in character he should be quicker to forgive Elaine and start calling her granny. Maybe by the end of this update so they can move on with the extended family intact. Hope so because I can see that Elaine will play a large role in pulling that off. If not then at the beginning of the next update. Yes he is a good man as Killer7 has made him out to be since it is his story to tell as he sees fit. A good story needs to have some conflict or what's the point and this has it.

Edit: Not as close as I thought. Still have at least ch 6 to go through.

Last edited:

magus448

May 22, 2018
Well unlike his mom, Elaine could have actually did something since she has all these lawyers working under her. But stood by and did nothing. Has these resources to keep an eye on him but still does nothing. She left him to be brought up by that scumbag, then has the nerve to treat him like one when meeting him the first time. Then has him call his dad after. That may be why he's taking a bit to forgive.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The Elaine debate has led to some awesome debates and some pixel hating ones too. I can honestly say that I've enjoyed 91.5% of them.

Words don't do justice to the feelings I've got from this vn. Oh and since its been awhile #teamfiona :p

• Love
Reactions: Naxos and BeoWoolF

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The Elaine debate has led to some awesome debates and some pixel hating ones too. I can honestly say that I've enjoyed 91.5% of them.

Words don't do justice to the feelings I've got from this vn. Oh and since its been awhile #teamfiona :p
You already know... #ElaineGang

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes