ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
For all we know, Elaine may be even pervier than the rest, she just hasn't had a chance to show it yet.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Killer7 said in a previous post that she is very vanilla. But I guess we will have to wait and see.
I like to think all of them were a little vanilla before the MC came along and showed them what they were missing out on with his divine dong personality.
Or maybe not, who knows. You're right, I suppose in the end we can only speculate and wait. Still supporting team Elaine though, regardless of what her bedroom life may or may not be like.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Well, all this talk about pancakes, I finally made some pancakes. A nice stack of 5 pancakes. And I didn't just put a little butter on the top pancake, I liberally buttered up each pancake in the stack. Then I cut the pancakes into bite sizes, then fluffed up the pancakes so they weren't just sitting there, and then I poured on some log cabin syrup on top of the pancakes. And what do you know, less than 2 minutes later those pancakes were gone.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Well, all this talk about pancakes, I finally made some pancakes. A nice stack of 5 pancakes. And I didn't just put a little butter on the top pancake, I liberally buttered up each pancake in the stack. Then I cut the pancakes into bite sizes, then fluffed up the pancakes so they weren't just sitting there, and then I poured on some log cabin syrup on top of the pancakes. And what do you know, less than 2 minutes later those pancakes were gone.
Delicious as it sounds, less than 2 minutes strikes me as not enough time to properly enjoy said pancakes after all that preparation work. :unsure:
Then again, I'm probably the wrong person to be pointing this out. Anything containing chocolate has the tendency to disappear real quick if I so much as smell it.

Reactions: GrammerCop

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Just made it to ch 5 and met Elaine. I like her from the perspective of what she can bring to the family by way of getting closure. There are a lot of clues given if you read all the dialog pointing toward the role she will play going forward. The MC has not really brought closure but has wormed his way in so he can have his perverted way with his family members. I think Elaine will bring real closure by being direct and not afraid to speak up and stand up for what she thinks and believes.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Just made it to ch 5 and met Elaine. I like her from the perspective of what she can bring to the family by way of getting closure. There are a lot of clues given if you read all the dialog pointing toward the role she will play going forward. The MC has not really brought closure but has wormed his way in so he can have his perverted way with his family members. I think Elaine will bring real closure by being direct and not afraid to speak up and stand up for what she thinks and believes.
This concept of closure is nothing but a utter nonsense. You have a happy and beautiful life where you live with people that loves you. Why dig up the mess of the past just so you can tell that mess to fuck off. This desperate attempts of closure is nothing but a attempt at revenge which those that suffered the most doesn't want but another control freaks attempt to control other people's lives.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
This concept of closure is nothing but a utter nonsense. You have a happy and beautiful life where you live with people that loves you. Why dig up the mess of the past just so you can tell that mess to fuck off. This desperate attempts of closure is nothing but a attempt at revenge which those that suffered the most doesn't want but another control freaks attempt to control other people's lives.
Closure isn't nonsense or about revenge. I'm not sure where you're coming from with that? It's about putting thing's from your past to rest so you can move on with your life in peace being perfectly balanced so everything can move alone smoothly. Almost all characters so far have had something they needed to fix or balance within themselves and that is what the MC' point here is, to help people move on with their lives and be happy together. They then see he himself needs help and thus, he needs closure for his own demons. ;)

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
pissedlook.png

Hello there you wonderful and very cute people!

Another week another progress update!

As you probably have seen I posted a few teasers on saturday. This means that the update is going pretty well. I can't give a release date yet but as soon as I know you guys will find out!

What I can say though is that 0.14 is going to be massive. In terms of content, of course. Every time I tried to make the days a little bit less long it didn't work out. I'm still enjoying working on it of course, that's why the days are so long!

Beta 4 should be ready very soon, I finished the script already and I'm currently making the cgs for it. It's a very special day again with a important decision regarding another household girl. I guess you'll find out when you play it!

I also included another My New Memories render for you guys to see. This is another render that will be in the actual game. Of course I can't tell you anything about the context but I think you'll see that they are not very happy there!

And I think that's it for this week. Work on 0.14 is going pretty good, it is filled with more content than ever and I can't wait for your feedback once you can play it. It's probably one of the most important updates for My New Family!

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Oh come on, Killer7, as if teasing us about the increasingly eventful days of this game wasn't enough, you're now ramping up the hype about My New Memories too? I mean, even pissed (see image name) she really is so damn beautiful… :love: I am really looking forward to meeting her and hopefully getting to right the wrong.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Oh come on, Killer7, as if teasing us about the increasingly eventful days of this game wasn't enough, you're now ramping up the hype about My New Memories too? I mean, even pissed (see image name) she really is so damn beautiful… :love: I am really looking forward to meeting her and hopefully getting to right the wrong.
I wanna comfort the other one :LOL:

Reactions: Naxos
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes