metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
So I just started the game about 10 minutes ago and now I have tears in my eyes. Hell of a start... fuck me... I came here for the fap, but the story just absorbed me entirely. Damn!
The more time you spend with the game, the more the characters will start meaning to you outside of the fap content. One of the major attractions of this game for me is the how likeable the characters are and how much I ended up caring for them. You're in for a treat if you like the start.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
You kinda have to go for the sisters at the very least as theyve got the majority of the content, then its the mom/cousin. Sadly the aunt content seems sparse (sucks, shes the thicc main course for some of us) but yeah this game more than most is about banging all in sight - its not a VN with bad consequences as theyre all aware of the harem and its taboo elements and nobody gives a shit. You have their blessing to go ham on everyone you see lol but i digress... Lucy really is annoying for almost the entirety of the game. Dont get me wrong ive not played the build all the way to completion but i doubt she will ever grow on me and i dont feel comfortable with Alice content either but in for a penny, in for a pound i guess (be worth it for the Aunt).

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
That's where you are wrong though. Even if you didn't go for Lucy ( I guess that is who you mean ) you will get plenty of content. Not going for Sandra? That will lead to a game over in 0.13 because she is the harem enabler.

While there are a few girls tied to each other you still get stuff if you don't go for one of them. If you went for Lucy but not for Alice you will still get plenty of stuff with Lucy - just not her sleeping with you because she sleeps with Alice.
If you didn't go for all three gingers you will miss out on events with the three gingers, that's normal.
Maddie is only tied to Sandra, so if you didn't get her you most likely picked a wrong ( bottom ) option during a decision.

When I tie girls together it makes sense for my story. Elaine plays a big factor in the Ida storyline, for example, because she has good knowledge about legal things. That is why Elaine will also play a big factor for a certain thing MC wants to do. She will help him with that. This thing is nothing extremely important for the story though, so if you don't go for it you won't miss out on any fun with any other girl. But you will miss out on certain small things that could end up very romantic and wholesome.
Here is the thing I would be willing to go the second chance route with Elaine after seeing her willingness to change (shocked vindictive person here), but I wouldn't want to go romance route with her. So would I be able to give her said second chance without going that romantic route. Like I said before she actually is trying to change for the better and I want to acknowledge that. Also I am wondering if those small things that are romantic and wholesome that you mentioned at the end are about the other girls or just her?

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Here is the thing I would be willing to go the second chance route with Elaine after seeing her willingness to change (shocked vindictive person here), but I wouldn't want to go romance route with her. So would I be able to give her said second chance without going that romantic route. Like I said before she actually is trying to change for the better and I want to acknowledge that. Also I am wondering if those small things that are romantic and wholesome that you mentioned at the end are about the other girls or just her?
The second chance thing will only be for normal interactions. It won't have any impact on the romance path, this will come later. It will be about all girls actually. It's a pretty important decision and one that I wanted to make for a while. And now with Sandra's situation it makes sense to go that way. That's all I'm saying about that though :D.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
The second chance thing will only be for normal interactions. It won't have any impact on the romance path, this will come later. It will be about all girls actually. It's a pretty important decision and one that I wanted to make for a while. And now with Sandra's situation it makes sense to go that way. That's all I'm saying about that though :D.

Oh thanks, because like I said before she is trying hard to fix her mistakes and someone who does that instead of ignoring it I guess I would be willing to give a second chance to. Which is surprising for me considering like I said before I consider myself a vindictive person who absolutely loves vengeance. Anyone who says revenge doesn't feel good hasn't done it right. Watching your enemies suffer, the hope dim from their eyes, all feelings of joy and happiness disappear from their face, leaving them IN TORMENT AS YOU DANCE TO THEIR SCREAMS OF AGONY, LEAVING THEM BROKEN IN MISERY AND...... ahem sorry got caught up there for a sec. Anyway good writing Killer7 to make someone like me feel like giving her a second chance.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I think this is the first time I've seen someone not happy because a dev keeps adding new girls to the game.
IMO it can get to a point where there are too many girls.

Look at Max's Life, I think there is now somewhere around 30 girls. As per the last update there are 72 girls with profiles, a lot don't have any scenes (yet?) .. it's far too many. With that many girls you'd need 3-4 updates just to cycle through each of them once. There are so many new girls, that the original girls are all but ignored now and new scenes are all with new girls. The only bonus with that game is it's a sandbox and there are repeatable events with all of them.

Maybe it's an extreme example but too many can ruin it. I'd hate to see the gingers, Fiona, Becca, Maddie, Mary etc ignored because of to many new girls being added. Of course though knowing Killer that wouldn't happen.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Nope, that moldy is twisted. A woman who thinks all the male are scum despite having a loving husband, all the female testifying that the MC is a good guy but still gets on the nerve, plots behind the back should get 3 foot pointy dildo up her ass.
Coerced .... She didn't hold a gun to the MC' head so he wasn't technically "Forced" to do it. Dirty tactics maybe, but she had her misguided reasons to which she saw she did the wrong thing and apologized. That has to count for something, no?

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Well if you still don't like Elaine after the things in 0.13 ( and 0.14 ) then it be like that, the second chance thing will be in 0.14. But if you want to go a specific way with the girls you will pretty much need her because she knows a few things about a certain situation. Can't say too much about that without spoilering something big ^^.
With due respect please make a choice so that we can avoid her for as much as we can because I personally don't like manipulator oldy without messing up relationship with other girls

mitchel1972

Mar 5, 2018
That's where you are wrong though. Even if you didn't go for Lucy ( I guess that is who you mean ) you will get plenty of content. Not going for Sandra? That will lead to a game over in 0.13 because she is the harem enabler.

While there are a few girls tied to each other you still get stuff if you don't go for one of them. If you went for Lucy but not for Alice you will still get plenty of stuff with Lucy - just not her sleeping with you because she sleeps with Alice.
If you didn't go for all three gingers you will miss out on events with the three gingers, that's normal.
Maddie is only tied to Sandra, so if you didn't get her you most likely picked a wrong ( bottom ) option during a decision.

When I tie girls together it makes sense for my story. Elaine plays a big factor in the Ida storyline, for example, because she has good knowledge about legal things. That is why Elaine will also play a big factor for a certain thing MC wants to do. She will help him with that. This thing is nothing extremely important for the story though, so if you don't go for it you won't miss out on any fun with any other girl. But you will miss out on certain small things that could end up very romantic and wholesome.
Well that's true in everyday life who you chose to associate with open's door's for things to happen BTW Great game

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
IMO it can get to a point where there are too many girls.

Look at Max's Life, I think there is now somewhere around 30 girls. As per the last update there are 72 girls with profiles, a lot don't have any scenes (yet?) .. it's far too many. With that many girls you'd need 3-4 updates just to cycle through each of them once. There are so many new girls, that the original girls are all but ignored now and new scenes are all with new girls. The only bonus with that game is it's a sandbox and there are repeatable events with all of them.

Maybe it's an extreme example but too many can ruin it. I'd hate to see the gingers, Fiona, Becca, Maddie, Mary etc ignored because of to many new girls being added. Of course though knowing Killer that wouldn't happen.
Yeah I get your point, I didn't know that game had so many characters and I can definitely see it being a problem. I played the first chapter and I thought the ending was really dumb so I never bothered playing the other chapters. I don't think we will ever get to that point in this game but even if we came close to having that many characters, Killer7 said many times that the household characters will always be the priority.

Reactions: Naxos and Killer7

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I have absolutely No reason not to believe in Killer7. The vn he created has filled me with joy and contentment. I have faith in whatever he wants to do with this story or characters he wants to add.

I will never be a Elaine fan, but that has to do with personal reasons not on his crafting of the character. This vn has been a blessing in this dark fucking year. Not trying to go fan boy again, but I can't stress how much this little project means to my perv soul.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
I think we're still in a good place in regards to number of girls. Also with "My new Memories" on the horizon I'm guessing most new characters Killer7 is designing will go there unless they are specifically needed for MnF or fit the setting better. It's obviously up to him but I think we won't see that many more characters in MnF.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes