Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019

;) As long as it would be avoidable for those of us not into that, sure. (y)
I'm definitely going to save the first one. Truly epic! :ROFLMAO: (y)

Hell no.
Don't fuck this up with that.
Relax, it was a jest. I'm counting on the old man to get a laugh out of it. He at least is not only old but also sexually secure enough to have something like that thrown at him.

Then again, there's also this post:p

• Haha
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

wstlndwarrior

Mar 1, 2020
Continue the game and see what happens. There are a lot of reasons why MC stayed calm there. No reason to be so agressive about it :).
I understand why you said that now. However, forgive me if I seem aggressive when it comes to a bully like her. I wouldn't have minded if the Wayne Brady route would have been an option at that point. That being said, I am enjoying the story. It was just really hard to accept the fact that the MC kept his mouth shut.

Last edited:
Reactions: HansDampf788

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
Ok, guys, that's: it I'm officially petitioning F95 TPTB to add a big warning "Use with caution, may cause addiction" to this thread. This thing is rapidly evolving from a nicely done VN to some kind of drug: the more you have and the more you'd want.

I've been running through the three 0.14 betas (no spoiler needed here, but boy, oh boy...do they deliver...! :love: (y)), and as soon as I'd finished the last I started counting the days to the next one.
I don't know exactly which ingredients you mix to make this cocktail Killer7 (and tbh I don't care too much: as someone once said, "it's like watching a strip tease. Don't ask how it's done, just enjoy what's coming off."), but don't you dare change the recipe, and, most important of all, keep it coming....:p

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
"it's like watching a strip tease. Don't ask how it's done, just enjoy what's coming off.")
Darn, I hate it when I know it exactly but cannot place it.. I know it was a movie.. was it MIB ? I do have that T.L.Jones vibe swinging with that quote..

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
New person added in the 14 Beta2, who could she be.....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Come on...some respect for the game community no? ....Is beta content, why you posted it? spoiler or not spoiler is always a no released version ...Next time think twice or at least wait the public release or 5/15$ :FacePalm:

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Come on...some respect for the game community no? ....Is beta content, why you posted it? spoiler or not spoiler is always a no released version .... ( for me luckily wasn't spoiler )...Next time think twice or at least wait the public release :FacePalm:
Then there is no juicy likes.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Probably going to get flamed for this, but please don't share Patreon posts that aren't public or non-public releases. It's not far to those on the hire tiers who are paying for if it gets shared with everyone.

Unless Killer7 has no objections.
No, I agree with you, I'm also not a fan of leaked patreon stuff. I know a lot of players don't like to be spoiled so I usually hope that patrons at least use spoiler tags ^^.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yes exactly, I didn't want to know that info, the whole post should have either been in spoilers or not at all, not just the image.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
You're quite likely too young to remember it ;)

Cary Grant as Commander Sherman in Operation Petticoat
Oh no, I know this one very well. It`s a classic. Thank you for jogging my memory.

"Torpedoed Tanker, sunk truck" Cinema Gold.

If the number in your Nick is your birthyear, then I am 6 yrs older than you. Which explains my bad memory :ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 618663

It looks like we had some BAD girls/boys sharing Betas again. The pic of Sandra and won won Looks like they could use a real nice spanking. Now everybody Play nice and let killer7 run his vn they way he wants. Mel and weebs are going to to get a dicking about time.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

Here are a few teasers for 0.14! 13 teasers actually. They feature stuff from the first three days. Of course I'm not showing you obvious spoilers - like new characters etc! I hope you enjoy these teasers.

You can play the first three days right now if you pledge for the Sandra tier!

If you pledge for the Lucy tier you can play the first two days and the third day as soon as I release Beta 4 for Sandra patrons!

bebo92

Oct 12, 2019

Here are a few teasers for 0.14! 13 teasers actually. They feature stuff from the first three days. Of course I'm not showing you obvious spoilers - like new characters etc! I hope you enjoy these teasers.

You can play the first three days right now if you pledge for the Sandra tier!

If you pledge for the Lucy tier you can play the first two days and the third day as soon as I release Beta 4 for Sandra patrons!

The clinic scene will be kawaii :love: and I expect some action with Elaine :cool:

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes