Rmax

Nov 16, 2018
There are harems that are too big? :unsure:
I mean currently we have six main girls in the harem ( everyone in the household )
Then you have Sun, Yvonne, Tanja and recently Soo that joined the side girl harem.
The other side girls are not part of the harem (yet). Which doesn't mean they never will be, just that MC didn't do anything with them yet. I could see Melissa and the weebs joining and of course Arianna. Since they are all sidegirls they don't need an event or animation each update.

I know a lot of people love the side girls but the main focus will always be on the household. But I think a certain talk with Sun in 0.14 might spark peoples interest a bit more. Same goes for Tanja and Yvonne ;).
Drop the "other side girls" before you add them to the harem and I will be satisfied (obviously I'm in the minority), other than that, it will be too many for me.

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
Drop the "other side girls" before you add them to the harem and I will be satisfied (obviously I'm in the minority), other than that, it will be too many for me.
Well thats and easy fix, just dont do anything with any other girl. He does give you a choice if you want to get involved with anyone, choose not to and keep your harem small.

Rmax

Nov 16, 2018
Well thats and easy fix, just dont do anything with any other girl. He does give you a choice if you want to get involved with anyone, choose not to and keep your harem small.
Even if I take your advice, the Dev adding all these other side girls into the mix will make updates longer and longer between. I think that this game will take way too long to get finished that way. I will probably just lose interest before it is done........

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
Even if I take your advice, the Dev adding all these other side girls into the mix will make updates longer and longer between. I think that this game will take way too long to get finished that way. I will probably just lose interest before it is done........
Well if you have been following him you'll know he has a great track record on updates, but each their own.

I have faith in him and truth be told i think he should take some time to himself so he doesnt burn himself out, 5-6 week update route isnt a bad thing. Killer7 has done himself and his fans right and i have faith in him to keep the ball rolling.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Wait. You indicate that this gorgeous game will end some day? :cry:
Please no we need a timeskip where the MC finally starts the ground work to being involved with his daughters, as well as the daughters possibly being with their other female relatives. :unsure: Unless that's for a sequel to show or at the very lease an ending slide.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
That's sad. But I'd rather you be unsatisfied than us be. This vn is Perfect as it is. Thank goodness I'm not alone loving it Just exactly the way it is.

For you there are other vns to explore, hope you find something else that will keep your interest. :)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I am just happy for 5 mins it is not about fucking grannies.

I can kind of see the guys point, the more girls you add the harder it can be for ones people like to get attention, and if you make good ones people want to see them more and more.

Then the other thing is tied characters, I originally hated Fiona, I hate that weeb shit, Sunda or something where they are a bitch but become nice.
Anyway, I did a second run though, and while Killer7 did a good job changing my mind on her, by rejecting her the first time I missed out on Dianna, so while you can reject a character you might end up missing out.

Then again, the guy has the trope 10-inch cock and can stay hard after cumming, so fuck realism to there being too many women.

I haven't had my first can of coke, so if this makes little sense, oh well.

Reactions: wstlndwarrior
May 7, 2020
Well if you have been following him you'll know he has a great track record on updates, but each their own.

I have faith in him and truth be told i think he should take some time to himself so he doesnt burn himself out, 5-6 week update route isnt a bad thing. Killer7 has done himself and his fans right and i have faith in him to keep the ball rolling.
We've barely got him to slow down a bit, please don't make him go full speed again. Like you have NO idea how long we've been telling him to take a break or at least slow down and he only slowed down recently and not by a lot

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I love the scenes where the MC teases Maddie with a love letter. That scene in front of Maddie's house when we go to her after we wrote her letter.. epic. :LOL:

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes