Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Is the harem route close to finished? I am eagerly anticipating Yvonne's and Sun's solo routes (please tell me they are going to be a thing).

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Is the harem route close to finished? I am eagerly anticipating Yvonne's and Sun's solo routes (please tell me they are going to be a thing).
I think it will take a while until it's finished, there are a lot of characters that still don't have that much content and Killer7 will probably add a couple more in the future.

SnirlenTV

Apr 13, 2018
i like this one i really do, but u get tired of it after a while. the action is there so it's not that, but there is way to much talking. And the story...it's long...damn it's long! so if u like talking/reading and a veeery long story and conversations, this is the game for u.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Maybe I'm just used to playing visual novels, but I don't think that the conversations are that long. I think this game has a good balance between story and sex scenes which it's something really hard to achieve. Some games you just jump from one sex scene to another, and there are other games that you play for hours without a sex scene in sight.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
At this point, I've just accepted it. There's a few scenes in this game that have brought me to tears. Never thought I'd get this emotional about fictional characters (except dogs). Also just finished Beta 2, and that has a few of those moments as well.
MNF has brought me to tears a couple of times.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Hehe, I was *this* close to post a pic or two of the ®New and Improved granny Elaine just to see how much Badjourasmix could drool, but I'm not that evil :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You fiend! The mere notion of calling this repeated teasing any less evil than spoilering her for us to enjoy is absurd, an outrage even! :eek:

Ah well, I do hope her new and improved look hasn't been over-hyped by a certain someone… :p

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes