wolf3020

Jun 2, 2020
Sorry that I'm a bit more inactive here, work on 0.14 is going pretty steep at the moment ( Beta 4 just released ). So 4/6 days are done and I also finished the morning of day5 already.

When it comes to the harem size I don't have a set number in mind. Eventually you will be able to get at least some lewd moments with every girl. Some of them are a bit more open about it ( like Soo who was naked pretty fast or Dianna ) and some take a bit more time ( Like the weebs or Melissa ). But eventually they will all get their lewd moments.

I'm also thinking about ways to make things a bit more diverse. I don't plan on changing the morning routine stuff, I really like those ( especially the Lucy talk ), but just some general things. You'll notice a few of those in 0.14 ( MC gets something new after all ) and I plan to keep on doing these to keep things interesting :).
Keep it interesting and with comedy mixed in.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah, I do like Lucy time, even if it is odd she tilts her head to the side as a dog does.

Reactions: Naxos

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
HA, yeah that is what I am known for gushing.

My point was I like talking with Lucy, even if it is funny she tilts her head like a dog.

Reactions: BeoWoolF and Naxos

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
A-Ha, there it is, put on paper.....
Now you can't go back (*awaits patiently* :devilish:;) )
You needed confirmation, I thought it was clear she would get the dick, in fact, I would be surprised if all the females in the game don't get fucked by us before the game ends, including the weebs.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Well, all this talk about pancakes, I finally made some pancakes. A nice stack of 5 pancakes. And I didn't just put a little butter on the top pancake, I liberally buttered up each pancake in the stack. Then I cut the pancakes into bite sizes, then fluffed up the pancakes so they weren't just sitting there, and then I poured on some log cabin syrup on top of the pancakes. And what do you know, less than 2 minutes later those pancakes were gone.
I'm more of a fan of real maple syrup.

My ex-wife, on the other hand, preferred Log Cabin and the like. She liked to drown her pancakes in syrup, and real maple would be much too intense with that much.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I really enjoyed them. Without being too modest I make some killer pancakes. Pun intended!
So... if you make a stack of seven, you're making Killer7 pancakes?

Well unlike his mom, Elaine could have actually did something since she has all these lawyers working under her. But stood by and did nothing. Has these resources to keep an eye on him but still does nothing. She left him to be brought up by that scumbag, then has the nerve to treat him like one when meeting him the first time. Then has him call his dad after. That may be why he's taking a bit to forgive.

Last edited:
Reactions: camoway

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Again I think I am close to the end of this update. One thing I have come to appreciate about this game is how Killer7 has weaved the back stories into the dialog between all the characters. Haven't seen it in any other game I've played here.

Now for those people prone to crying I don't find it in this game. Probably because of how we get the back stories as we go along. There is one game that I play that dishes out the back stories in chunks and one of them made everyone who likes the game either cry or like me get choked up. The game is The Deluca Family but you have to play somewhat deep into the game to get that story. Won't mention this game again and trying to get a discussion going on it. Just call it a plug for a game I think y'all should try.

If someone would explain how to plug a game in my signature I would appreciate it.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Again I think I am close to the end of this update. One thing I have come to appreciate about this game is how Killer7 has weaved the back stories into the dialog between all the characters. Haven't seen it in any other game I've played here.

Now for those people prone to crying I don't find it in this game. Probably because of how we get the back stories as we go along. There is one game that I play that dishes out the back stories in chunks and one of them made everyone who likes the game either cry or like me get choked up. The game is The Deluca Family but you have to play somewhat deep into the game to get that story. Won't mention this game again and trying to get a discussion going on it. Just call it a plug for a game I think y'all should try.

If someone would explain how to plug a game in my signature I would appreciate it.
Glad to see you're still going strong in this.

I was going to help you with your signature request till you said you didn't cry or get choked up in the is game... away with you heathen!

Ok, seriously click on you name up in the top left of the page and then click signatures and you can edit it there and insert you signature or image. Only 2 images for normal users, more if you a donor I think. If you're looking for signatures for this game and I'm really hoping you are, check the link Fan Signatures or search the thread, I think there are few around.

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Glad to see you're still going strong in this.

I was going to help you with your signature request till you said you didn't cry or get choked up in the is game... away with you heathen!

Ok, seriously click on you name up in the top left of the page and then click signatures and you can edit it there and insert you signature or image. Only 2 images for normal users, more if you a donor I think. If you're looking for signatures for this game and I'm really hoping you are, check the link Fan Signatures or search the thread, I think there are few around.
First I am now entering ch 7. Also thanks. You would have to play the other game to understand why this game didn't bring out my sentimental side but will see about doing the sig. Ok figured how to add MNF sig to my signature. Now for the other game.

Edit: Figured it out and you are right I can only have 2. Just have to remember how to do it now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Naxos
D

Deleted member 618663

H2R Mythic Manor and Harem Hotel come close. But that is all I know about. Nothing this Good I maybe bias.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
anyone can recommend a harem game on this lvl?
H2R Mythic Manor and Harem Hotel come close. But that is all I know about. Nothing this Good I maybe bias.
Those are good, but I think the closest is WVM.

The other two I have my eye on one that look like they'll have a good story and decent harem content are Single Again and Radiant, though both are fairly new and very limited at this stage and probably won't have as many girls. Radiant only has 1 lewd scene in the prologue but also hit me in the feels.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes