Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
On the one hand it is nice for there to be something other than the granny spam, on the other hand this is a thread for My New Family, there is a whole section for recommendations.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Aww and here I thought you didn't gush over this game :ROFLMAO:
Maybe a little.
Not my point, it was all off-topic, it's annoying thinking maybe there is someone asking for help and I could pay it forward like people did for me, only find out its offtopic or granny spam.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Were you perhaps talking about goddess Elaine?
I actually think that just one granny is not enough, maybe Elaine has a friend that she can introduce to the mc, since all the girls seem to have a friend that they would like the mc to date.
Well, is said to have been rather unremarkable. But yes, I too think it's time for Killer7 to finally introduce her sisters Morgan and Morgause. Game needs more (half-)sisters anyway. ;)

Maybe a little.
Not my point, it was all off-topic, it's annoying thinking maybe there is someone asking for help and I could pay it forward like people did for me, only find out its offtopic or granny spam.
I do see your point, but I'd rather there be off-topic discussions than a barren thread or the usual moronism of posters pestering everyone about when the next update will drop, not searching for the simplest things, acting all butt hurt about allegedly being tricked into fetishes they didn't enjoy, and/or repeatedly stating that they're finally done with the game without actually leaving the thread let alone shutting the hell up.

This is a way nicer community than in some other threads as we're mostly all on the same page here.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
True, but there is also more nukes on this website than the USA and Russia combined.

Hmm, debatable about nicer, better than Radiant for sure.

Well fine, you want to talk, let's talk.
If we get Alice and or Lucy pregnant, then technically are they milfs?, as pretty much every milf in fap games all have overdeveloped rediculous shoulders hips tits and ass with 70s bush, but yet those 2 have a normal, or as most derps on this site call them, loli bodies.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
True, but there is also more nukes on this website than the USA and Russia combined.

Hmm, debatable about nicer, better than Radiant for sure.

Well fine, you want to talk, let's talk.
If we get Alice and or Lucy pregnant, then technically are they milfs?, as pretty much every milf in fap games all have overdeveloped rediculous shoulders hips tits and ass with 70s bush, but yet those 2 have a normal, or as most derps on this site call them, loli bodies.
MILF just defines 2 requirements. She has given birth and the person in question finds here attractive enough to bone her.
IMO a GILF is a MILF still. MILF 2.0 if you will.

So in my book: Absolutely MILF candidates.

• Love
Reactions: Aria.Mizu

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
MILF just defines 2 requirements. She has given birth and the person in question finds here attractive enough to bone her.
IMO a GILF is a MILF still. MILF 2.0 if you will.

So in my book: Absolutely MILF candidates.
Yes in real life, however, when do you see a milf in a fap game that looks like Lucy/Alice.

• Yay, new update!

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Yes in real life, however, when do you see a milf in a fap game that looks like Lucy/Alice.
I know where you are coming from.
But
A, Reality in Fap Games ? ;) But yeah, MILFs there do not look like Lucy and Alice which makes MNF different, or will make it, hopefully.

B, That they are portrayed like massive balloons in these games does not alter the original definition. Just tells about the taste of many fappers and creators. :)

So, I stand by it, If they do give birth they are MILFs. My point of view, yours may be different, which is totally fine (y)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
First meeting with Elaine pissed me off a bit, but I understand it a little.

But this text in my opinion is already an exaggeration.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"Apparently", she loves us very much and missed us a lot, but her behavior at the beginning shows little of it. :confused:

Reactions: HansDampf788

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
First meeting with Elaine pissed me off a bit, but I understand it a little.

But this text in my opinion is already an exaggeration.

"Apparently", she loves us very much and missed us a lot, but her behavior at the beginning shows little of it. :confused:
Yeah, maybe this is why there is a fair amount of resentment for her. I'm liking where thing's are going now as of 0.13 and I'm sure beyond will get better. But I wasn't a fan of her to begin with!

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Yeah, maybe this is why there is a fair amount of resentment for her. I'm liking where thing's are going now as of 0.13 and I'm sure beyond will get better. But I wasn't a fan of her to begin with!
I know, now it's better in the later parts of the game. I play again from the beginning. Her behavior hurts me a bit at the beginning. Now the MC relationship with Elaine is getting better and I hope it gets even better in the future.
I am curious when we will be able to start a relationship with Elaine (if it is possible at all) probably we will definitely wait a long time for it.. :D

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I'd say Parental Love's Ada (DAZ) and/or Sisterly Lust's Rachel (DAZ) come close:
There may be others, but I haven't played that many titles which feature pregnancy. It seems I need more research material… :geek:

Edit: Fixed Ada's pic. Thanks weissbrot!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I'd say Parental Love's Ada (DAZ) and/or Sisterly Lust's Rachel (DAZ) come close:
There may be others, but I haven't played that many titles which feature pregnancy. It seems I need more research material… :geek:
both pretty awesome games .... i really like the way the renders are in this game also .. kinda of a change of pace seeing these ... beside Killer7's new game is gonna be as awesome as this one is .. i have faith (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes