worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
Well, seeing as I am a gentleman, I of course will let you choose first this time, Spfjolietjake. :monocle:
Easy peasy: since the render's name is oliviaelliotsad.jpg, I don't know which one exactly is Elliot, but my choice is Olivia every day of the week and twice on sundays :devilish:;):LOL:

P.S.: to be perfectly clear, it most certainly was not a homophobic remark, just a joke on the pic's name: if it fell flat, just blame it on my poor sense of humor :devilish::eek:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Hordragg

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Easy peasy: since the render's name is oliviaelliotsad.jpg, I don't know which one exactly is Elliot, but my choice is Olivia every day of the week and twice on sundays :devilish:;):LOL:

P.S.: to be perfectly clear, it most certainly was not a homophobic remark, just a joke on the pic's name: if it fell flat, blame it just on my poor sense of humor :devilish::eek:
As they saying goes: Veni, vidi, and I just rolled with it. Too cute not to hug. Right, Ace? :p;)

As for the name: apart form it possibly being the shorthand for a long-winded french girl name, they could also just be called Elli. After all, there exists such a thing as . :geek:

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
As they saying goes: Veni, vidi, and I just rolled with it. Too cute not to hug. Right, Ace? :p;)

As for the name: apart form it possibly being the shorthand for a long-winded french girl name, they could also just be called Elli. After all, there exists such a thing as . :geek:
Was also thinking Elli.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

Hello there you very attractive and wholesome people out in the world!

No, this is not a progress update. Just a mini update regarding 0.14. My first plan was to surprise all you wonderful Lucy and higher tier patrons on monday with the pre release. But I think giving you the date beforehand is bettter. This let's you plan things in case you want to play from the beginning!

The pre release for Lucy and higher tier patrons is on Monday, the 28th, at 18:00 CEST ( That's 6pm CEST or GMT+2)

The public release is on wednesday, the 30th, at 21:00 CEST ( That's 9pm CEST or GMT +2)

Like I said, I wanted to surprise you people first but I think announcing it before hand just makes you even more hyped. I have some more news regarding 0.14 on monday for my progress update. I will write them there so you guys can get even more hyped for the public release!

See you on monday! I hope all of you will have a great weekend!

ToothPasta

Sep 19, 2020
Enjoyed the game quite a bit so far... but I think I'll change some files so MC gives Mary hell for barging into rooms unannounced and Lucy/Sandra for meddling with the whole Alice thing, because he's way to soft on them (but for contents sake I have to play along).

I just hope that sometime when this game is finished, Killer7 will make it actually viable to nope out on some of the romancing paths, as by now if you choose to not go for the harem-route, the game pretty soon starts to glitch out with pictures and dialogues that shouldn't happen in this timeline.

Still a really nice game, looking forward to the new version!

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I would be glad if we could sleep with Becca at least once (MC and Becca only). Don't get me wrong, I love very much the rest of the girls and can't imagine my life without them (in the game) but I have these feelings, the urge, for once, to hug Becca, tell her everything will be fine, no one will hurt her anymore and sleep with her.
After everything she's been through in the past (the loss of MC, the two bastards who ruined her life), I have a desire to protect her.. As well as Lucy, but that's another matter.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I would be glad if we could sleep with Becca at least once (MC and Becca only). Don't get me wrong, I love very much the rest of the girls and can't imagine my life without them (in the game) but I have these feelings, the urge, for once, to hug Becca, tell her everything will be fine, no one will hurt her anymore and sleep with her.
After everything she's been through in the past (the loss of MC, the two bastards who ruined her life), I have a desire to protect her.. As well as Lucy, but that's another matter.
Becca is a helluva woman. But I'm good with the relationship her and my mc have, but am looking forward to having her sleep with the gingers and mc overnight.

The way you talk about becca is kind of the way i feel about Melissa. I want my mc to make her so blissful and happy, not to mention not being able to walk for awhile. How many more times will the mc make her faint? So excited to find out

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Becca is a helluva woman. But I'm good with the relationship her and my mc have, but am looking forward to having her sleep with the gingers and mc overnight.

The way you talk about becca is kind of the way i feel about Melissa. I want my mc to make her so blissful and happy, not to mention not being able to walk for awhile. How many more times will the mc make her faint? So excited to find out
In one of the future updates we will get a new bed, then Becca will join (maybe even in the next update). I'm glad that she will finally join us. Because I'm sad that she sleeps alone.
I'm also waiting to sleep with Mary and Maddie.

I like Melissa, nice girl. It would be nice if there were more scenes with her. :D

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
The only woman I don't like in this game is Rosa (or Rose) weeb. I don't like her behavior, and I skip her scenes. Fortunately, there are not so many of them.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
D

Deleted member 618663

I would Love one night to sleep with Becca,Fiona and Mary just once not to much to ask is it.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I would Love one night to sleep with Becca,Fiona and Mary just once not to much to ask is it.
Personally no I don't think its too much to ask and I for one would love it. That said Killer7 tries his hardest to make all of us kind hearted pervs happy but still has his own playbook to run.

It would be a really swell scene though. #teamfiona

Reactions: Real Deggy
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes