Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Its called laughing, you should give it a try ;)

In other news: I would really recommend to enable Music on the last day of 0.14. At least when the night comes... (ingame)
I have music on all the time, it adds mood.
But if you recommend turning it on at the moment, I'm curious what will happen then.. :D
I am looking forward to the update.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
This moment in the game touched me. I like Fiona very much. She was almost alone, only Becca as a person to consider as a friend, maybe Sun too. Now she finally has an MC to support her and treats her as a long-gone family.
It would be nice if we could invite her to a family dinner. :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
The way you talk about becca is kind of the way i feel about Melissa. I want my mc to make her so blissful and happy, not to mention not being able to walk for awhile. How many more times will the mc make her faint? So excited to find out
Took the words right out of my mouth ;)

But something seems to be moving in the right direction, and though it's a slow burner I have enough faith in Killer7 to know he won't leave us all Melissa fans hanging (and MC as well, if you get what I mean.... :devilish:;))

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
This moment in the game touched me. I like Fiona very much. She was almost alone, only Becca as a person to consider as a friend, maybe Sun too. Now she finally has an MC to support her and treats her as a long-gone family.
It would be nice if we could invite her to a family dinner. :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Agreed or maybe have her joining us for breakfast a regular thing. I have to admit getting to hold her like that was a real highlight.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Or just buy her some hair dye and have her join the ginger club, fill her full of cum and knock her up too.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I would be glad if we could sleep with Becca at least once (MC and Becca only). Don't get me wrong, I love very much the rest of the girls and can't imagine my life without them (in the game) but I have these feelings, the urge, for once, to hug Becca, tell her everything will be fine, no one will hurt her anymore and sleep with her.
After everything she's been through in the past (the loss of MC, the two bastards who ruined her life), I have a desire to protect her.. As well as Lucy, but that's another matter.
you haven't slept with Becca yet .. you should take a better route ...

• Sad
Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
you haven't slept with Becca yet .. you should take a better route ...
I don't know if you understood what I wrote. I meant to sleep (normal sleep in bed, not sex)
I know MC sleep with Becca once. But it was with the rest of the girls. And I mean MC alone with Becca.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I don't know if you understood what I wrote. I meant to sleep (normal sleep in bed, not sex)
I know MC sleep with Becca once. But it was with the rest of the girls. And I mean MC alone with Becca.
she's planning on sleeping with you when your bigger bed gets there :)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
she's planning on sleeping with you when your bigger bed gets there :)
I know, I wrote it in the next post.

But I meant sleeping alone with Becca. At least once. I would be very happy.

And as for sex, take it easy, I have every scene in this game, I don't know who you have to be to avoid some scenes. :D
Love this game.

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I know, I wrote it in the next post.

But I meant sleeping alone with Becca. At least once. I would be very happy.

And as for sex, take it easy, I have every scene in this game, I don't know who you have to be to avoid some scenes. :D
Love this game.
i could see sleeping with Becca , just the 2 of you in your bed .. with the girls all agreeing that you should spend alone time with Mom :love:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
i could see sleeping with Becca , just the 2 of you in your bed .. with the girls all agreeing that you should spend alone time with Mom :love:
This is what I mean.
MC should spend more time with Becca. Becca lost her son long ago, now that she has got her son back, they must catch up. :) As an MC, I would just like to take care of Becca, hug her, make her feel how much I love her.. :love:

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes