ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I wonder if they know about Tanja too. Or that lady who he "helps" later on during Fiona's story. It's been a minute, but I vaguely remember him telling about Tanja to... Lucy? I just don't remember to what extent. Guy sure gets around.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I wonder if they know about Tanja too. Or that lady who he "helps" later on during Fiona's story. It's been a minute, but I vaguely remember him telling about Tanja to... Lucy? I just don't remember to what extent. Guy sure gets around.
Lucy knows about Tanja and depending on which route you took with her ( Love route is best route btw ) he tells her about that.

May 7, 2020
She is annoying alright :ROFLMAO: (y)
as a fellow weeb, i can say as well that she is pretty annoying (at least with the voice i have in my head for her), like i use japanese words too from time to time but i do it for the meme, (you know the one where the fallout guy is waving his hand infront of himself while bowing and saying "chotto matte") but i hope she ends up growing out of it and becoming a better character that we can all like, i can't wait to see more of her and Bill, mainly cuz i wanna see where Killer takes them

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Well, the love route gets way better content, at least in my opinion. If she is your pet you will just use her for sex and then go again. Love route gives her some interesting things ( for example, she starts to redeem herself for real ). But that is ofc up to all of you to decide :D I will still write things for both, just that the love route gets the "better" content in my opinion.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Well, the love route gets way better content, at least in my opinion. If she is your pet you will just use her for sex and then go again. Love route gives her some interesting things ( for example, she starts to redeem herself for real ). But that is ofc up to all of you to decide :D I will still write things for both, just that the love route gets the "better" content in my opinion.
well shit i'm gonna have to go back and try that out now (y)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
That's why I play both you damn romantic!!! Making my black heart feel and shit.

Seriously though she hurt my mc's lil cat for no other reason but it was a day ending in "y". No matter how much your gifted words make me feel for her She WILL be my pet first and foremost :p

Killer7 I seriously love you man in a fan boy, non sexual way.

ToothPasta

Sep 19, 2020
Tried a replay of everything to prepare for the new release but had to skip through most of the Elaine stuff...
Damn I hate that vile hag. Luckily there shouldn't be any way of the others trying to force me into a relationship with her like they did with Alice. As much as I like the approach of a "Good Guy"-MC, he sometimes is way too soft towards people that pull some real bad shit.

Funnily I have way less problems with Tanja... No problem of romancing her although she was (!) an evil bitch.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Tried a replay of everything to prepare for the new release but had to skip through most of the Elaine stuff...
Damn I hate that vile hag. Luckily there shouldn't be any way of the others trying to force me into a relationship with her like they did with Alice. As much as I like the approach of a "Good Guy"-MC, he sometimes is way too soft towards people that pull some real bad shit.

Funnily I have way less problems with Tanja... No problem of romancing her although she was (!) an evil bitch.
I hope you will change your opinion once 0.14 releases because Elaine will be able to help you with a certain thing :). It doesn't force you in a romantic relationship with her but it will give you some more moments with her alone to talk about certain things.

ToothPasta

Sep 19, 2020
Well I mean technically she tried to better herself already (although I still believe it's just a farce to not get booted out of the family), but I guess I'm just not as forgiving as MC. I just have a problem with control-freak NOT-Familymembers xD

Well technically I wasn't forced into a relationship with Alice, but by choosing to not romance her you also miss out on 90% of Lucy stuff after the vacation...

I hope you will change your opinion once 0.14 releases because Elaine will be able to help you with a certain thing .
I take your word for it, but I can't think of anything right now that she could do to make me like her more xD

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Again with the teasing. So adorable, so in need of a good hug. Well, seeing as I am a gentleman, I of course will let you choose first this time, Spfjolietjake. :monocle:
While you two discuss that I'll go give them both a big ole tight hug ;)
Just, Why? Why are they crying? How can I make it better? I'll do anything.
Been away for the weekend, but I'm beginning to think Killer has shares in maple syrup and tissue companies.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019

Well I mean technically she tried to better herself already (although I still believe it's just a farce to not get booted out of the family), but I guess I'm just not as forgiving as MC. I just have a problem with control-freak NOT-Familymembers xD
I find it very weird that you would hate Elaine but at the same time be ok with romancing Tanja.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Beautiful signatures. :) Would there be a chance you would create a signature with Becca? Only with her. I would be very grateful.

I'd like to try it myself, but I don't know how to create them. Do you recommend any programs to create them? Or are there any other ways? :D

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes