Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
After the release of 0.14 I will look into ways on starting a new "season" for mnf. Nothing should change for you people except that the game starts from a very small size again ( 100mb ). It will only contain Chapter 10 and in order to play Chapter 1-9 you still have to download the old version. Savegames and decision etc should carry over when I manage to pull it of. :)
Sounds great to me honestly. Even if it didn't, you earned my trust so, I would roll with it. :)

Reactions: Dragon59

RedGizmoDuck

Jun 27, 2020
I hope you will change your opinion once 0.14 releases because Elaine will be able to help you with a certain thing :). It doesn't force you in a romantic relationship with her but it will give you some more moments with her alone to talk about certain things.
While I understand peoples dislike of Elaine, I can also understand why she felt the need to do what she did. The oddly aggressive behavior upon their first and subsequent interactions are probably why people dislike her. That being said, I can understand her stance on things.

She wanted to protect her family at all costs, and that included making sure the MC wasn't trying to hurt them. Let's admit it. A random guy, who, yes, she watched from the sidelines but didn't personally know, asks for help randomly and then starts sleeping with every girl he meets, including all of your grandchildren...nah, that's normal, lol.

I went into 0.13 without reading any version prior, and I'd be lying if I said Elaine(and Tanja for that matter), didn't irk me as I progressed through the story, but you know, this is fiction. With an MC/PC who is maybe the most forgiving person I've ever experienced in a VN, so I can kind of understand the evolution/progression of the Elaine story line.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Oh I'm aware, I'm the kind of person who always picks the good/love route in games by default because the jerk/evil options always make me feel like an absolute ass. That's one of many the reasons I like the game so much, it actually rewards you for being nice.
That's one reason I like this game as well. With all the creepers in BigBrother/Glamour, Milfy City, and the like, this MC is a bit a palate cleanser. Even the relatively good MCs of Summertime Saga and Long Live the Princess started out as creepers that did not respect boundaries. Having an MC so in need of healing his heart (he was on the verge of suicide after all) is such a change from the usual fare.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
That's one reason I like this game as well. With all the creepers in BigBrother/Glamour, Milfy City, and the like, this MC is a bit a palate cleanser. Even the relatively good MCs of Summertime Saga and Long Live the Princess started out as creepers that did not respect boundaries. Having an MC so in need of healing his heart (he was on the verge of suicide after all) is such a change from the usual fare.
I can't remember but was the suicide thing ever brought up with anyone other than Sandra? Still wondering if we will see any more of those repercussions from that in future versions other than nightmares or if it will be brought up in other ways. To break down someone until they reach that point, it felt like it was only lightly touched on, when it was probably a lot more heavy.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

Hello there you very attractive and cute people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

As you all know the pre release for Lucy and higher tier patrons is later today. So I thought I could use this post to talk a bit about 0.14 and why it is very different compared to other versions we had before.

For the start, 0.14 is a lot bigger than 0.13 was. While 0.13 ended with ~10000 lines of code, 0.14 ended up being 11500 lines of code long. What this means is simple: Usually, one ingame day is about 1500-1700 lines of code. Sometimes the days are a bit shorter, sometimes they are longer.
In 0.14 all the days are way longer ( except the last day that has "normal" length ). So technically, you get one extra day in 0.14, even though 0.14 has six days like usual.

0.14 also features some very important decisions that will change up your game depending on which way you go. For example, one decision can lead up to one of the most romantic events ever done in MNF so far. A few girls will also ask you for crucial decisions regarding a certain thing that came up in 0.13 with Sandra. I think you know what I mean with that.

I have some more news for the public post on wednesday regarding 0.15 and what will change for you people.

Stay awesome and amazing! I can't wait to hear your feedback on wednesday, I think I never was this nervous before an update release! oliviaandgranny3.png oliviaelliotsad.png

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I'm kind of confused will 0.15 be the start of season 2? I guess we will have to wait until wednesday.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Hello there you very attractive and cute people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

As you all know the pre release for Lucy and higher tier patrons is later today. So I thought I could use this post to talk a bit about 0.14 and why it is very different compared to other versions we had before.

For the start, 0.14 is a lot bigger than 0.13 was. While 0.13 ended with ~10000 lines of code, 0.14 ended up being 11500 lines of code long. What this means is simple: Usually, one ingame day is about 1500-1700 lines of code. Sometimes the days are a bit shorter, sometimes they are longer.
In 0.14 all the days are way longer ( except the last day that has "normal" length ). So technically, you get one extra day in 0.14, even though 0.14 has six days like usual.

0.14 also features some very important decisions that will change up your game depending on which way you go. For example, one decision can lead up to one of the most romantic events ever done in MNF so far. A few girls will also ask you for crucial decisions regarding a certain thing that came up in 0.13 with Sandra. I think you know what I mean with that.

I have some more news for the public post on wednesday regarding 0.15 and what will change for you people.

Stay awesome and amazing! I can't wait to hear your feedback on wednesday, I think I never was this nervous before an update release! View attachment 835895 View attachment 835896
I'm out of reactions, we really need more, also, Yes, I can't wait for the public release, and to see where things are going, but I have to say although I absolutely LOVE MNF, for each render we see from MNM I get more curious and excited to see what that game would be like.

Reactions: RalphKazuki

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
See season 2 just as a method to reduce the game size by a huge amount, nothing else :).
Oh okay, yeah that makes sense. The game is getting kind of big and for some people depending on where you live, it can be hard to download.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Yeah I don't see Tanja being friends with Lucy. Lucy being ok with the mc dating Tanja is already a bit of a stretch.
I agree, especially if you choose with Tanja the love route like I did (what can I say, there's an incurable romantic buried in here somewhere.... ;))
Lucy already said or made clear she don't care about her anymore, but I wonder how MC will deal with this when (not if, of course ;)) my dear Melissa will join the party
I agree, I've struggled with the idea of going the love route with Tanja based on what she did to Lucy (I don't really care about Melissa too much, yes, yes, shock horror, I'm a horrible person I know, but I'll probably give her loving too when the time comes, she needs it.). I just can't reconcile how the MC could love Lucy and then go the love route with Tanja. I had to go the pet route with her.

But then Killer goes and says the love route will be better, so who am I to argue with that and have started a new save with the love route. Maybe he's showing how nice a guy he is by taking someone so evil and broken that ruined lives for years and truly changing her into a decent kind and loving person.

After the release of 0.14 I will look into ways on starting a new "season" for mnf. Nothing should change for you people except that the game starts from a very small size again ( 100mb ). It will only contain Chapter 10 and in order to play Chapter 1-9 you still have to download the old version. Savegames and decision etc should carry over when I manage to pull it of. :)
Personally I'm not a fan of dev's doing this as it's usually when they go and make changes and ruin a good system or overhaul the ui etc, but as Spfjolietjake said, we trust you Killer7 and you've already said it's just to reduce the size.

I don't think it would be that big of problem if you can't carry saves over I few simple yes/no questions would suffice, unless there are variables like the number of times you came inside a girl (Sandra / Maddie etc). It would also be a nice chance for those who chose not to go the preggo route to change that without having to replay most of the game too.

Though after finally trying it out yesterday, I did find Maddies breed me comments pretty darn funny.

TommesD

Sep 28, 2020
I have to say Thank you for your Great Work :) I really Enjoy the Game till now and hope for endless more Fun ;)
The only Thing i miss is the visit in the Manga / Anime Store. Or did i "overclicked" it? I remeber some invitations and after the Holiday, the Store was closed. But hey, great Game, great Story :)

Repuci

May 1, 2017
Absolutely not, I was never doing such a thing either.

On a totally unrelated note, why is mega so slow.
Maybe because of thousands of people totally not spamming F5 to totally not have a certain update

• Haha
Reactions: Naxos

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
But then Killer goes and says the love route will be better, so who am I to argue with that and have started a new save with the love route. Maybe he's showing how nice a guy he is by taking someone so evil and broken that ruined lives for years and truly changing her into a decent kind and loving person
It is strange that Tanja has gone from a completely domineering personality to a completely submissive one in such a short time. Guess it just shows what LOVE can do to a person. :) It may also show the level of justification the MC needs for his LUST for all these women although he has shown that he doesn't lust after every one depending on his need for revenge. It will interesting to see how Killer7 works this out moving forward.

I'm glad to see that Killer7 is going to break this up into episodes to save on file size.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I'm out of reactions, we really need more, also, Yes, I can't wait for the public release, and to see where things are going, but I have to say although I absolutely LOVE MNF, for each render we see from MNM I get more curious and excited to see what that game would be like.
I reacted for you. Don't worry.

PenguinFuhrer

Aug 21, 2019
See season 2 just as a method to reduce the game size by a huge amount, nothing else :).
Well, there are pros and cons to both.

Either way; I was about to become a patreon member, until I realised how stupid it is to become one at the end of the month. I do understand the reason for charge upfront, but it is annoying in situations like this ^^

Reactions: Dragon59
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes